Panda Chess Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Declined]Prot Paladin Grahn.

3 posters

Go down

[Declined]Prot Paladin Grahn. Empty [Declined]Prot Paladin Grahn.

Post  bekrobrew12 Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:55 am

Name: Eirik Larsen
Short description of yourself and your life: A guy who doesn't take things too serious, but gets the job done when it's needed. Also a super pervert which is most likely normal for my age.

Character name: Grahn
Class: Paladin
Race: Blood elf
Professions: JC and Mining
Armory link:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Talnivarr&n=Grahn (I just got my final T9 piece before I posted this apply, it doesn't show, but I do got it.)
Spec: Prot and in some cases retri.
Reason for choosing your spec: I feel important as a tank. I mean, I do take everything in the face.
Are you willing to respec if we need you to?: Sure, but I doubt you'll like my gear.
Did you play your character from scratch?: Yes, E-bayers blows.
When did you start playing wow?: Around 4-5 years ago, I'm not completely sure.
Describe your spell/ability rotation on a regular raid encounter: Avenger's shield, Hammer of the righteous, Shield of Righteousness, holy shield, Judgement of light. Consencration.
How do you prepare yourself for a raid?: Flasks, feasts/buffed food, fully repaired and ready on ventrilo. I also bring alot of reagents.
Do you keep yourself up to date when it comes to theorycrafting and class changes: I do read the patch notes when a new patch comes out.

What are your current regular playtimes?: Weekends: Nearly all the time. Weekdays is normaly from 15:00 to 23:00. I need alot of sleep, because I'm hardcore lazy.
Are you involved in any activities that could interfere with your raiding?: Guitar lessons and school.

Pre-TBC raid experience: MC, UBRS, BWL, and Ony.
TBC-raid experience: KZ, Gruul, SPC and tempest keep.
WotLK-raid experience: VOA, OS, Naxx, Ulduar, totc and ICC.
Do you know your way around Ventrilo 2.x and have a microphone (and aren't afraid to use it): Yes, Those who was in the ICC 10man run on 11.12.09 can confirm it.
Which guilds have you previously been in?: I just came from the alliance side from talnivarr, and haven't really been in any guilds except ''Unforgettable''.
Why did you leave / Why were you kicked?: I left because I didn't feel like a part of the guild, which is a very important thing for me. I mean, I do need to feel that they are my friends.
Why do you want to join Panda Chess Club?: Because I think they can help me to reach higher, raiding wise. I also enjoyed raiding with those who did ICC10 11.12.09, and that is why I'm making this application.
Why should we concider recruiting you? (Sell yourself... This is an important question: I feel that I can help out, considering the fact that I got alot of experience. I also do alot of ''footwork'' which includes, recruting, helping people out when needed. Being active on vent, and telling tacs for those who need it. I also got alot of sparetime which I can use on PCCs progress in ICC for instance.
Do you know anyone in the guild that would be able to vouch for your membership?: I guess I could say those who did the ICC10 man run 11.12.09, I don't remember their names, sadly. More I can't say.

Last edited by Barbaskön on Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:32 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Forgot my rotation thingy.)

bekrobrew12

Back to top Go down

[Declined]Prot Paladin Grahn. Empty Re: [Declined]Prot Paladin Grahn.

Post  Rosesred Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:05 am

Hello Eirik.
Well Before We even can think about a spot you need to fix those slacker gems Very Happy . Aint to hard to farm with the new system. (Farmed 110Triumph Today myself). So get that fixed.

With that Said I want to say that I was the leader of that ICC raid(antheia) and though You did a great job. Nothing during that whole run that I can point out or remember that you did wrong.
So I will vouch for you.

Good luck. Will talk to my fellow officers probably on Sunday(Most of us are pretty darn wasted on the weekends)

//Rosesred.

Rosesred
Guild leader

Back to top Go down

Post  bekrobrew12 Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:27 pm

I just wanted to say that I've fixed the gems now.

bekrobrew12

Back to top Go down

Post  Barbaskön Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:31 am

Im sorry to tell you that we're full on prot paladins at the moment.

We in PCC wish you the best of luck in finding a suitable guild.

Barbaskön

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down