[Accepted]Axalinotos - Feral DPS

Go down

[Accepted]Axalinotos - Feral DPS

Post  Axalinotos on Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:34 am

Name: John
Short description of yourself and your life: Hmmm....Life is small. So nothing special , College , World of Warcraft and my Girl Friend.

Character name: Axalinotos
Ckass: Feral Druid ( DPS )
Race: Tauren
Professions: Well i used to have JC and Ench but after a bit they was very expensive so i decided to change them with : Engineering and Mining . Engineering its also an expensive Proff but i can easily get some mats from the Mining. They are not Full because i focused on gearing up fast.
Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Talnivarr&n=Axalinotos
Spec: 0/53/18
Reason for choosing your spec: I choosed this specc because with this specc i can make lots dps
some ppl say that moonkins make more dps but , the thing that counts is in which u have the skills.
Are you willing to respec if we need you to?: I have dual specc which i dont use so much so i can Smile
Did you play your character from scratch?: Yes of course i did.
When did you start playing wow?: Well my cousin made me to( Noria ) . So its like 1 year.
Describe your spell/ability rotation on a regular raid encounter: I like to test all the time new speccs and rotations, by reading forums and other sites. But it seems that the only that works is the one i have now : Mangle, Rake, Shred till i have 5 Combo points, then rip and the i continue building combo points on the target for do finishing moves. Thats of curse for a boss , not trash etc.

How do you prepare yourself for a raid?: I am buying mats from Noria for flasks and from an other friend some food buffs.I am eating something before so i dont got problems in the raid time. And of course going toilet.
Do you keep yourself up to date when it comes to theorycrafting and class changes: Yes of course i do!!!

What are your current regular playtimes?: As i got vecations these days i am playing a lot.
Are you involved in any activities that could interfere with your raiding?:

Pre-TBC raid experience: Zul'Gurb
TBC-raid experience: Karazhan, Zul'Aman
WotLK-raid experience: Naxxramas 10 ( Arachnid , and all in Construct exept Thaddius) . OS 10 3 Drakes. OS 25. Ony 25-10.VOA 10-25. TOC10 - TOC25. ICC10 .
Do you know your way around Ventrilo 2.x and have a microphone (and aren't afraid to use it): Yes of Course.
Which guilds have you previously been in?:< TA KOYNABIA > - < Hydra > - < Ress Plz >
Why did you leave / Why were you kicked?: I am leaving < Ress Plz > because people here are not Respect me or the other members that they are not swedish and they speak all the time either at vent or at the guild chat swedish.
Why do you Panda Chess Club?: Well its a guild with courage and they dont give up easily ( And i saw that at the yesterday 25 ICC man ). Also as my cousin says the officers of this guild are very good and dedicated ( even that they are not so much so there can be 25 full guild runs < thats why i am here > Very Happy.
Why should we concider recruiting you? (Sell yourself... This is an important question: I am a player that knows his class so i can offer you my dps, -1 spot every time meaning that i will be on every raid .
Do you know anyone in the guild that would be able to vouch for your membership?: Yes Noria .

Something i want to add myself is : I wasnt a raider all this time but now i want to be so i need a good guild to raid thats why i dont got so much Experience at WotLK but i ask for a chance to prove myself.

Axalinotos

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Axalinotos - Feral DPS

Post  Noria on Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:38 am

Good Luck!!
Guys i have bring him on some raids test him too , well he is doing good dps and he knows the tacts for ICC. A + from me!

Noria

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted]Axalinotos - Feral DPS

Post  Axalinotos on Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:42 am

Well, sry i forgot to mention why i left other guilds. I left <TA KOYNABIA> because we didn't have any proggress there,none of us, so i thought it was better to leave. I also left <Hydra> because they didn't have a programme for raids and they were raiding whenever an officer got bored, so i wasn't gaining anything while i was with them. Sorry for not writing these previously.

Axalinotos

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Quinzeta on Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:34 pm

Hello John

It's a nice application, however i noticed some things that you should fix

First off, for your rotation always open up with pounce when possible, otherwise mangle. When you got 1-2 CP use SR and keep it up all the time as it have the highest prio.

Also i wonder when or if you use FB then when do you use it?

When it comes to your spec why have you put 2 points in Furor instead of maxing Improved Mangle wich is a mandatory talent on boss fights where you can't attack from the back and also a slight dps increase overall when you have to be a mangle bot.

Your gemming is quite good, except the 20 crit gems. They are completely useless, even if it's to get a gem bonus, just ignore it. Unless the bonus is high, but then use an orange gem. I also noted that you have the NES trinket. Since you have that trinket you should really try to reach the softcap, wich is 721 with that trinket. So i would advise you to regem to ArP gems until you reach that, atm you miss 326 ArP.

Your gear is nice, though you are missing a few enchants. Get 20agi on gloves, 16agi on feets, 22agi on back, 50 ap on wrist and Berserking on your weapon. Also the SoH shoulder enchant would be prefered over the WG shoulder enchant.

About your glyphs. Replace the Berserk glyph with the Savage Roar glyph. During berserk you will get out of energy without the glyph while the Savage Roar glyph grants you 3% extra dmg on all your attacks when Savage Roar is up.

And a last question, when you use Berserk what abilities do you use then?

Quinzeta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Axalinotos on Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:10 pm

Well about first move while i am in prowl, i ussualy do Ravage which does a lot of damage, otherwise when i want to interrupt a cast i use pounce but it's very rare to iterrupt so early in the fight. About savage roar, it is one of the finishing moves i use when i have 5 combo points, because i think it's better for more dps.
About not maxing mangle, it's something i wanted to check, if it has so much difference, so it's not something regular. I play a lot with FB since i have fulled the Feral Aggression talent, i use it when i have full CP on the target(that's about a boss ofc) and only if the target has rip on itself because with a bleeding effect it has 25% more crit chance so it's like hitting with 85% crit chance on that hit. About the NES trinket, in battle i get slightly over 1k ArP, so i thought it was enough, but i will get some ArP gems to see the difference since it sounds good. I dont have the enchants you said because since i geared up very fast, i couldn't gather enough money to get them. Just today i sold a primodial saronite in order to buy those enchants.
Well i think it's better using berserk in the start of the fight, because by doing that i can do berserk twice in the same boss encounter, except if it's an encounter where you should focus your dps on a spesific phase. When i do berserk, i do mangle, rake(i try to keep these effects on the target all the time) and then spam shred to build CP and do rip and FB(while having SR on me ofc)

Axalinotos

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Quinzeta on Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:21 pm

You should prio to open with a pounce instead of ravage as the bleed from pounce does more dmg, especially since you've gemmed agi. I think you might have mixed pounce up with maim wich is our interrupt.

Savage Roar should be used at the start after the opening, you should be able to get a rip up and then re-apply SR with 3-5CP before it runs out. This will be especially easy if you open with a berserk, wich, as you do, is the correct way unless as you stated the encounter need it at a specific phase.

However when you use berserk you should only use FB if it's 1-2 seconds left on it. With berserk up you should prio to keep SR,bleeds and mangle up, after that it should be pure shred spam as FB will otherwise eat to much energy unless it's at the last second of berserk.

When it comes to FB i was wondering more when you use it. With that i mean, how long duration do you have left on rip and SR, do you use it differently with TF?

Quinzeta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Axalinotos on Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:55 pm

Oh, ok, usually SR isn't a problem cause since i use it with 5CP i have time to do some finishing moves(rip/FB), about rip, when i do it i do the 3shreds to extend its duration and then do 1 or 2 FB, it depends on how criticals will land and how fast i will build CP.About TF, i sometimes use it before doing FB, but i don't think it is a good to do so because then i get out of energy so i just try to have Clearcasting before using FB. So if i get 2 criticals at 3 skills, i do first FB at around 14seconds of rip left and a second at 5seconds of rip left(as i said before if i get enough criticals and if i have TF to get enough energy to do so). I can't tell exactly in theory.

Axalinotos

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosesred on Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:37 pm

Hi there.
We have talked it over and we are willing to invite you if you increase your dps. I know that you can increase it a lot with either rotations or gems.
Quinzeta who have wrote in this thread is a very good kittydps. We will invite you, check your dps during the coming raids and see if you have fixed it.
Whisper any officer for a guildinvite.
Welcome
//PCC

Rosesred
Guild leader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down