[Declined]Immortàl feral druid, talnivarr

Go down

[Declined]Immortàl feral druid, talnivarr

Post  ricand on Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:36 am

Name: Rickard Andersson
Short description of yourself and your life: I do not live at home anymore. And i only have one year left in school. On my spare time i play soccer and wow. I'm an relaxed and oversocial guy. I love to raid or go for those tricky achievements Smile

Character name:Immortàl
Class: Druid Feral
Race:Tauren Female
Professions:Jewelcrafting and inscription 450/450, cooking 450/450
Armory link:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Talnivarr&n=Immort%C3%A0l
I will buy t9 gear if I get invite, just wanna know if I will be dps or tank so I know what I should socket Smile
Spec:0/55/16

Reason for choosing your spec: I spec that for taking less damage and still do nice threat in raid Smile
Are you willing to respec if we need you to?: Yes I have gear for tree/cat/bear but the resto gear aint the best, tho i can buy gear from emblems.

Did you play your character from scratch?:Yes I did.

When did you start playing wow?:Me and some friends started to play 2½ years ago, some months after BC came out.

Describe your spell/ability rotation on a regular raid encounter:
Bear- I keep lacerate and mangle up. I use maul and swipe all the time. If its a boss like 4th boss in ICC where i shouldnt aggro adds i dont ur swipe or maul!
Cat- I keep the bleeds (rip, rake and mangle for extra bleed damage) and savage roar up ALL the time, also using tigers fury for more AP when its off cooldown. I'm using berserk in the beginning of a fight so i got the cooldown in the end too.

How do you prepare yourself for a raid?: I always bring flasks for tanking and dpsing. And my own buff food.

Do you keep yourself up to date when it comes to theorycrafting and class changes:Yes I do so I know if I should respecc or change rotation.

What are your current regular playtimes?:2-3h if we don't raid, tho it's more in the weekends.

Are you involved in any activities that could interfere with your raiding?: Playing fotball but it should be fine, I have been in a major guild before.

Pre-TBC raid experience:none, I didn't play in vanilla

TBC-raid experience:Downed everything pre nerf, maintanked in BT and SWP, also got the rare Amani warbear!!

WotLK-raid experience:Pre ulduar I got all achievements from 25 man, like immortal and stuf. So I pritty much downed everything. When ulduar came I joined a bit more relaxed guild for softcore raiding and we did some hardmodes in 25 and 10. I have done all bosses in Toc 25/10, and I've done 4/5 in toc 10 hc.

Do you know your way around Ventrilo 2.x and have a microphone (and aren't afraid to use it):Yes I have all ventrilos and a microphone, I will use it when I need on raids Smile

Which guilds have you previously been in?:Showdown ( vek'nilash ) and i BEx ( talnivarr ) I'm in BEx atm.

Why did you leave / Why were you kicked?:
I left because i didnt want to raid 5 days per week after i got my black proto.
I wanna leave BEx since we only raid 2 days per week.

Why do you want to join Panda Chess Club?:Since it's a good guild with alot people from sweden and I think i could fit in there, I'm looking for a guild that fit me and raid more then 2 times a week.

Why should we concider recruiting you? (Sell yourself... This is an important question:Since I am able to play different specs, always bring flasks and food, if i can't come to a raid I tell you before the raid. I'm online alot and able to help in heroics / 10 man pugs and help alts.

Do you know anyone in the guild that would be able to vouch for your membership?:no I dont

ricand

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Declined]Immortàl feral druid, talnivarr

Post  IceN on Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:26 pm

Hai, just to clear a few things up.

You left a 5/7 raid guild, joined a 2/7, and now you wish to join a 5/7 again, because that's how often we raid. Does that mean that you will leave once you get the Frostbrood mount from ICC HMs?

You are saying you have triumphs to buy t9, does that mean the entire set or just one part, and, do you have any trophies for upgrades?

Also, you say you play ~2-3h unless there's a raid. The only weekday we don't raid on is Friday, meaning you have to be active at least 4.25 hours (18.45 - 23.00) on the rest of the weekdays. Just want to make sure you know that.

Also note that our feral spots are full, it does however not mean it's impossible to get in. Please fill out what I pointed out.

Thanks.
IceN
Guild leader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

immortàl answear

Post  ricand on Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:34 pm

It wasn't like I left the same day as i got my drake, I did leave like the week before uld since I didn't have time for raiding at that time. So no, I wont leave after that wyrm.

And i have emblems to buy full t9 (conquest) I dont have trophys, and i have 60 emblems of frost.

I feel good to start raiding 5/7 again!

ricand

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Quinzeta on Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:19 pm

Hello Rickard

I would like to ask you a bit about your dps rotation. As the feral rotation is quite complex. So can you please post your exact rotation, taking into account all your dps abilities and a bit why you use them like you do.

Also if your going dps please exchange your +12hit and +12crit with the +16agi version as you are well beyond the hit cap.

I read that you got emblems for full T9, wich is good, but you should also try to get the idol for Triumph Emblems as that idol is far superior to your current and it's also excellent for tanking.

Quinzeta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

about rotation and gems from immortal

Post  ricand on Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:32 pm

I did grind some emblems today so I have emblems for idol and gear Smile

And I only have armor pen sockets in my gear and one nightmare tear, tho I will change them for agility sockets.

The rotation is:

Mangle>Rake>Shred to 5 poins>Savage Roar>Rake>Mangle>Shred>Shred>Rip>Mangle>Shred>Rake>Shred>Savage Roar.
When I use berserk I get time for alot more shred and ferocious bites. And I use tiger's fury when I am low on energy.
When i don't have berserk I only use ferociuos bite when i have time for it Smile

ricand

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Quinzeta on Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:45 pm

Nice to hear you got emblems for the idol aswell Smile

Also nice to hear that you will fix your gems, however why switch from arp gemming to agi as the goal now is to reach the hardcap on arp wich will be quite easy with icc gear. Of course going for a softcap is not bad either, but your missing 29arp from the soft cap with the NES trinket.

About your rotation. You should always start with pounce/mangle>SR>Rake>Shred till 5CP>Rip and keep all dots, mangle and SR up. Always refresh SR undependent on your current CPs. When you pop berserk you should spam shred, unless something needs to be refreshed. Only use FB on the last 1-2 seconds of berserk.

And a last question, what abilities do you prio when you get a clearcasting proc?

Quinzeta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Immortal last question

Post  ricand on Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:20 pm

I prio shred when clearcasting beacuse it does alot dmg and cost most of the dps abilities.
I have got the NES trinket today from forge of souls.
And i bought all gear and socketed so /w for ingame inspect.

So now lets hope for the best Smile

ricand

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Ιmmortal

Post  Noria on Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:23 pm

Well Hello and Good Luck Of course.
For what i can say is that i sow him tanking Onyxia Very nice. His gear was prety nice hardmodes and some nice itemz. So a + frome me.

Noria

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosesred on Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:15 pm

Hello.
Sorry but we don't have another spot for a feral druid. We have one trial who we are testing out to see if he's good enough for the guild. We will send you a whisper if we fails his trial period Smile .
Good luck man and merry Christmas!
/PCC

Rosesred
Guild leader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down