[Declined]Smultbollen Prot Paladin

Go down

[Declined]Smultbollen Prot Paladin

Post  Smultbollen on Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:25 pm

Name: Øystein

Short description of yourself and your life: friendly and funny, my life aint interresting. Probably just alot of bullshit, ill be gaming wow most of it Very Happy

Character name: Smultbollen

Ckass: Paladin

Race: Blood elf

Professions: JC 450 and Minging 450

Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Talnivarr&n=smultbollen

Spec: Protection, with a holy Os

Reason for choosing your spec: Have been tanking on different characters since lvl 60, I'm good at it and I love it

Are you willing to respec if we need you to?: well, i can go holy or reteri for acations, but id like to stay prot if possible... ofc il respec if the guild needs it

Did you play your character from scratch?: Yes, ofcouse.

When did you start playing wow?: The day it entered the stores

Describe your spell/ability rotation on a regular raid encounter: I don't have any specific rotation as a prot paladin, but I will keep aggro and lose as little hp as possible. I know most there is to know about tanking, so no problems there.

How do you prepare yourself for a raid?: Flasks, food. I always read tacitcs if I dont know them (watch tankspots movies etc.) Get to know the other tanks and talk out tactics with them if its needed.

Do you keep yourself up to date when it comes to theorycrafting and class changes: YES! ofc. Elitistjerks.com ftw!

What are your current regular playtimes?: I am online most of the time from 17:00 - 01:00

Are you involved in any activities that could interfere with your raiding?: Nope not atm.

Pre-TBC raid experience: MC, Onyxia.. Didnt get much further

TBC-raid experience:TK, Some BT, gruul, kara...

WotLK-raid experience: Everything but ToGC Anub.. Got him to 60k hp -.- and i have not downed him in 25man yet. I'm in need of a good guild to do that.

Do you know your way around Ventrilo 2.x and have a microphone (and aren't afraid to use it): Ofc I do, I might even sing on vent if needed.

Which guilds have you previously been in?: Mostly social guild, pug/guild running different 10mans, such as ICC 4/4 and ToGC ToC etc.

Why did you leave / Why were you kicked?: We were not raiding 25mans which is one of the goals that I want to achieve in my life as a tank.

Why do you want to join Panda Chess Club?: I wanna clear some 25man instances. And im tired of the random pug retards. It just makes you mad, trying to pug any 25man instance.

Why should we concider recruiting you? (Sell yourself... This is an important question: I am a very experienced tank, I'll tank anything! I'm very adaptable, I learn fast. My overall wow experience is higher then average, I'm always up for a raid or HC to boost fellow guildies. I'm a friendly guy that's easy to like. and I'm social belive it or not Razz. And il be a spirit booster in any raid ^^ (got 2 other 80 both about the same gear as smultbollen (most achivements are on my warrior "Ichugmilk",) some achievements on Bantukriger (my rogue) and the ICC on Smultbollen.
Do you know anyone in the guild that would be able to vouch for your membership? Nope, I don't.

Smultbollen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Declined]Smultbollen Prot Paladin

Post  Rosesred on Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:38 pm

Denied.
Sorry but we are very full on tank paladins atm. We will keep on touch if a spot opens up!
Good luck mate.
//PCC officers.

Rosesred
Guild leader

View user profile

Back to top Go down