Panda Chess Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Accepted]Thunk - The Mage

3 posters

Go down

[Accepted]Thunk - The Mage Empty [Accepted]Thunk - The Mage

Post  Thunk Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:24 am

Name: Simen
Short description of yourself and your life: Funny lad from Norway studying to become nothing playing wow all day, need I say more?

Character name: Thunk
Class: Mage
Race: Undead
Professions: Blacksmithing (450) / Jewelcrafting (450)
Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Talnivarr&n=Thunk (the specc is abit fucked hence I got so much hit. Will fix on it when the gear shapes in)
Spec: Arcane (57/3/11)
Reason for choosing your spec: Currently best damage
Are you willing to respec if we need you to?: Of course
Did you play your character from scratch?: Yes
When did you start playing wow?: Beta
Describe your spell/ability rotation on a regular raid encounter: Mage rotation is boring. AB AB AB AB AM, AB AB AB AB AM, and voila, im top on damage.
How do you prepare yourself for a raid?: Deep yoga meditation for great success. (Drinking beer watching family guy). If you meant consumables I'm always top notched and I'm the guy with the fish feast.
Do you keep yourself up to date when it comes to theorycrafting and class changes: Always up to date.

What are your current regular playtimes?: 15:00 - 02:00 on week days and 24/7 on weekends.
Are you involved in any activities that could interfere with your raiding?: I work out after school but thats it.

Pre-TBC raid experience: I barely entered Naxx
TBC-raid experience: Cleared everything
WotLK-raid experience: Cleared up to ICC10. Haven't done Toc25HC and ICC25 (only 1 boss)
Do you know your way around Ventrilo 2.x and have a microphone (and aren't afraid to use it): Yes
Which guilds have you previously been in?: New to the server. Was class leader in my previous guild but its a while back.
Why did you leave / Why were you kicked?: Leaved to change server basically.
Why do you want to join Panda Chess Club?: I want to start raiding active again.
Why should we concider recruiting you? (Sell yourself... This is an important question:
I wanna prove my skill in PVE content.
I have always been the top DPSer, no matter what, no matter when.
I'm known as the most active person you can get. I have the gold cap in wow, (point: a lot of spare time, a lot of gold to spend to improve my gear and preparations), and I have Thunderfury. The Thunderfury part should say itself that i'm awesome, I mean, come on.. I'm a mage...

I need to fresh a couple pieces of my gear up and I will show my skill and loyalty to the guild. I recommend giving me try!
Do you know anyone in the guild that would be able to vouch for your membership?: I don't know any of the current members in the guild, but many of my friends also recruit for the guild.

NB: Kept it short. Don't wanna bore the reader to death. Thats at least my experience with applications.

Last edited by Thunk on Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:16 am; edited 2 times in total

Thunk

Back to top Go down

[Accepted]Thunk - The Mage Empty Re: [Accepted]Thunk - The Mage

Post  Geraldine Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:44 am

Geraldine
Geraldine

Back to top Go down

[Accepted]Thunk - The Mage Empty Re: [Accepted]Thunk - The Mage

Post  Thunk Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:56 am

Maybe! Doubt it tho

Thunk