[Declined]Zaving [ROGUE APPLY]

Go down

[Declined]Zaving [ROGUE APPLY]

Post  Zaving on Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:56 pm

Name: Simon Karlsson
Short description of yourself and your life: I've had a short break from school for about one month. Gonna continue my studies again after christmas. I like to chill with friends, when i'm not with friends I play wow, but all my friends play wow so they're understanding if I need to raid instead of like watchin a movie.

Character name: Zaving
Class: Rogue
Race: Undead
Professions: JC/engineer
Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Talnivarr&n=Zaving (no pve specc active atm)
Spec: 51/18/2
Reason for choosing your spec: Best pve specc, existing atm.
Are you willing to respec if we need you to?: Ofc.
Did you play your character from scratch?: Yes, since season 2. (pvp)
When did you start playing wow?: since release. when I played both mage and priest.
Describe your spell/ability rotation on a regular raid encounter: open up with garroth, hunger for blood, slice and dice. depends on how many combopoints I manage to get. then I do evisc to renew my slice and dice.
How do you prepare yourself for a raid?: Food buffs, flasks, the ususal.
Do you keep yourself up to date when it comes to theorycrafting and class changes: Yea, ofc. I have to since I play alot of pvp, I have to keep myself up to date with my talents and specc.

What are your current regular playtimes?: 14.00 - 02.00 on a regular day.
Are you involved in any activities that could interfere with your raiding?: Nope, not into anykind of sport or other activity atm.

Pre-TBC raid experience: everything but naxx except for some of the first bosses.
TBC-raid experience: everything except sunwell.
WotLK-raid experience: Ive only done a couple of ulduar hardmodes. i've done toc 10 hc. no toc 25 hc yet tho.
Do you know your way around Ventrilo 2.x and have a microphone (and aren't afraid to use it): Yea, ofc.
Which guilds have you previously been in?: pretbc, FoE. beginning of wotlk, friend guild called Lansharks. then I joined SMOKERS when I started pvpin in WOTLK
Why did you leave / Why were you kicked?:
Why do you want to join Panda Chess Club?: I want to see new content. and you seem like the right guild. i've got some friends in there aswell.
Why should we concider recruiting you? (Sell yourself... This is an important question: I know my class. I'm really active, i'm not the one fucking up. I come prepared. I wanna get a smooth kill, and do whatever it takes to make it happen.
Do you know anyone in the guild that would be able to vouch for your membership?: Fiskmaskinen and Duuril Smile

Zaving

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Declined]Zaving [ROGUE APPLY]

Post  Duuril on Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:03 pm

Har inget speciellt att säga om denna killen han kan klassen mer än någon annan i detta spel vill jag lova, 100% närvarande riktigt skön snubbe ingame och irl samt en väldigt seriös när det kommer till viktiga saker:) u got my vouch starfejs.

Sedan kan det väl vara bra med ännu en rogue för 25manna
Duuril

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosesred on Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:02 pm

Declined.
We don't take in ninjas. You are a person who fun the enjoyment in taking loot from other players.
To bad you have two very good friends in the guild.

Good luck.
//PCC.

Rosesred
Guild leader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down