[ACCEPTED] Voltage Elemental shaman.

Go down

[ACCEPTED] Voltage Elemental shaman.

Post  voltage_10 on Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:53 am

Name:Dimitris
Short description of yourself and your life:Well about my irl life i like watching movies, playing football, going out with my friends,reading books in my free time and ofc playing wow.

Character name:Voltage
Ckass:Shaman
Race:Orc
Professions:Herbalism and Jewelcrafting
Armory link:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Talnivarr&n=Voltage
Spec:57/14/0
Reason for choosing your spec:I choose elemental because i enjoy playing casters and i like to push my best dps for the benefit of the guild.
Are you willing to respec if we need you to?:Ofc im willing to respec in order to help guild.
Did you play your character from scratch?:No,i am playing on this char from lvl 1.
When did you start playing wow?:I have started playing wow 5 months before wotlk has released.
Describe your spell/ability rotation on a regular raid encounter:First of all i start with flame shock then pop elemental mastery and blood fury together then lightning bolt, lava burst and i spam lightning bolt till lava bursts cd is over i refresh flame shock and then lava burst, lightning bolt and so on.
How do you prepare yourself for a raid?:I always have 5-6 flasks of frost wyrm and food buff with and ofc reading tacts b4 raid.
Do you keep yourself up to date when it comes to theorycrafting and class changes:Yea and i prepare myself b4 they release.

What are your current regular playtimes?:From 16:00 till 24:00 all days
Are you involved in any activities that could interfere with your raiding?:Atm no but if smth will come up i always inform.

Pre-TBC raid experience:No pre tbc experience.
TBC-raid experience:Some hcs,gruuls lair and few bosses on karazhan.
WotLK-raid experience:Have done everything except icc 25,deathbringer in 10 man,totc 10 and 25 hc and some hardmodes on uld 10/25.
Do you know your way around Ventrilo 2.x and have a microphone (and aren't afraid to use it):Yes and im willing to use my mic.
Which guilds have you previously been in?:Reawaken,Into submisson, vrede, bleach.
Why did you leave / Why were you kicked?:reawaken dispand,into submission dispand, vrede dispand and im going to leave bleach because ppls are inactive and we cant raid so i resost to pugs which is sick.
Why do you want to join Panda Chess Club?:Because u are friendly and progressing guild and i want to start rading 25 man guild run raids again because last months i am doing only 10 man or totc 25 pugs
Why should we concider recruiting you? (Sell yourself... This is an important question:I will always be there when u need me, i never give up and i hope i can offer u a good dps from my side.
Do you know anyone in the guild that would be able to vouch for your membership?:Nop
My regards
Voltage
Im looking forward to hear from u guys.

voltage_10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [ACCEPTED] Voltage Elemental shaman.

Post  IceN on Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:54 am

Accepted.
IceN
Guild leader

View user profile

Back to top Go down