[ACCEPTED] Zavvé - Priest

Go down

[ACCEPTED] Zavvé - Priest

Post  Zavvtime on Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:43 pm

Name: Kristoffer Saving
Short description of yourself and your life: unemployed so I play alot of wow atm, besides that I just hang out with friends etc.

Character name: Zavvé
Ckass: Priest
Race: UD
Professions: JC / engi
Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Talnivarr&n=Zavv%C3%A9
Spec: 13/58/0
Reason for choosing your spec: I feel like this is the optimal spec for me.
Are you willing to respec if we need you to?: Yes
Did you play your character from scratch?: Yes
When did you start playing wow?: Release day
Describe your spell/ability rotation on a regular raid encounter: I don't use any specific rotation it all depends on the situation.
How do you prepare yourself for a raid?: Repairmoney, flask, buff food and manapots.
Do you keep yourself up to date when it comes to theorycrafting and class changes: Yes

What are your current regular playtimes?: 17:00-4:00
Are you involved in any activities that could interfere with your raiding?: No

Pre-TBC raid experience:mc,onyxia, bwl, aq40, and 2 wings in naxx.
TBC-raid experience: everything except Sunwell
WotLK-raid experience: Naxx, Sarth, Maly, Ulduar(no hardmodes) Togc10 clear, no togc25.
Do you know your way around Ventrilo 2.x and have a microphone (and aren't afraid to use it): yes
Which guilds have you previously been in?: FOE, DoF, Vision and a lot of pvp guilds.
Why did you leave / Why were you kicked?: FOE and Khan merged and at that time I was inactive so I didn't join the new guild. I left DoF before the summer because I was tired of raiding and a lot of people had already left.
Why do you want to join Panda Chess Club?: I know some people in the guild and your progress has been good so far.
Why should we concider recruiting you? (Sell yourself... This is an important question: Been playing a priest since release day so I see myself as very good at it. I also attend most raids.
Do you know anyone in the guild that would be able to vouch for your membership?: Fiskmaskinen
Zavvtime

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [ACCEPTED] Zavvé - Priest

Post  IceN on Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:53 am

Accepted.
IceN
Guild leader

View user profile

Back to top Go down