[Declined]Shadex - Warlock

Go down

[Declined]Shadex - Warlock

Post  Shadex on Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:01 pm

Name: Scott Shepherd
Short description of yourself and your life: Currently at college i study Economics, Business studies and ICT. I play tennis and golf and alot of wow:P. Fun loving guy rarely gets angry unless someone is being seriously retarded Razz

Character name: Shadex
Ckass: Warlock
Race: Undead
Professions: Tailoring
Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Talnivarr&n=Shadex I know gear isnt great but i am doing 4-6k in raids Smile
Spec: destro
Reason for choosing your spec: I find it the funnest warlock spec and i love to play it for its high burst.
Are you willing to respec if we need you to?: Yeh ofc
Did you play your character from scratch?: Yes
When did you start playing wow?: I have played wow since the beginning
Describe your spell/ability rotation on a regular raid encounter: CoE, immolate, conflag, CB then incinerate as filler until CB or conflag is of cooldown.
How do you prepare yourself for a raid?: i buy flasks repair, and if its a new ecounter or i have never been there i will read up on the tactics just incase they arnt explained.
Do you keep yourself up to date when it comes to theorycrafting and class changes: Always, i like to know what is changing about my class and how it might affect my rotation or if it will bring something new into the rotation.

What are your current regular playtimes?: All the time:)
Are you involved in any activities that could interfere with your raiding?: no

Pre-TBC raid experience: Tbh i was terrible in vanilla Smile didnt really get into raiding until TBC
TBC-raid experience: In TBC i raided everything up to BT killed illidan aswell
WotLK-raid experience: everything cleared except havent done Anub on 10 or 25 hc ( this is on my shaman)
Do you know your way around Ventrilo 2.x and have a microphone (and aren't afraid to use it): I know my way around it and once i get to know you guys you will have a hard time shuting me up:P
Which guilds have you previously been in?: On my Shaman i have been in aggressive sense, chop chop, and is now in epiphany, my warlock was my alt but i have decided to gear him up and i want to raid with him so he hasnt been in anything serious yet.
Why did you leave / Why were you kicked?: like i said before nothing serious yet
Why do you want to join Panda Chess Club?: Well my friend Kza/Azk has been accepted and i would really love to raid with him.
Why should we concider recruiting you? (Sell yourself... This is an important question:
Do you know anyone in the guild that would be able to vouch for your membership?:
im a smart player who can actually understand tactics:P i want to start raiding on my warlock because im really enjoying him atm and ofc i want to raid with kza. i know my warlock isnt great geared but i am willing to help out with my shaman whenever needed:) He is called viron
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Talnivarr&n=Viron
this is my shamans armory if that helps;)

Shadex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Declined]Shadex - Warlock

Post  Kza on Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:10 pm

I know as a new member of the guild my opinion probably doesnt mean much, but i've played with this guy for all 5 years of my wow career and i can happily say hes the best shaman healer ive ever played with, and hes pretty damn good on his warlock too, hes a dependable player and ive hardly seen him put a foot wrong in a raid.

Kza

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosesred on Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:44 pm

Hello there..
If you only applied with your shaman Sad .
First of all we are not that interested in gearing up ppl. Mostly because of the effort we put down in them, and then they can just leave us. And a promise from a player over the internet aint that tempting Wink .

Secondly we are quite full on warlocks at the moment. All three of them are trials and two of them might fail their trial-period.

Thirdly you have slacked ALOT on your gems, enchant and all that. Seriously, no offense but we are a top guild who raid some of the hardest content in wow. We always demand everyone to have the best gems,enchants,food and flasks. The whole "I don't have enough money for something I might replace tomorrow" line doesn't work with us. We want you to be the best you can be at the first boss of the day.

If you want to play with your mate, I would say that you should apply with your shaman.
Thanks for your application.
Declined.
Happy Christmas!
//PCC

Rosesred
Guild leader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down