[DENIED] Queb - Shadow priest

Go down

[DENIED] Queb - Shadow priest

Post  Queb on Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:17 am

Name : Pontus
Short description of yourself and your life: I go in school go home play wow and practice some fotboll Smile
Character name: Queb
Class: Priest
Race: Undead
Professions: Herb (450) and ench (low atm)
Armory link:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Talnivarr&n=Queb
Spec: Shadow 13/0/58
Reason for choosing your spec: Shadow does much dps and helps the raid. And it´s fun :*
Are you willing to respec if we need you to?: Yes.
Did you play your character from scratch?: Yes.
When did you start playing wow?: A few years ago with some breaks.
Describe your spell/ability rotation on a regular raid encounter: Vampiric touch and Devouring Plague in same moment and then Shadow Ward : Pain. Then Mind blast and in same moment Shadow ward : Death and after that mind flay and then Shadow ward : Pain will never need to be reset i will make vampiric touch with Devouring Plague in same moment whole time and mind blast and shadow ward : Death in same and between mind flay.

How do you prepare yourself for a raid?: Flasks,food and repair ingame. IRL eat before raid,wc and make sure you got all time that you need for raid. Without problems that would slack the raid.
Do you keep yourself up to date when it comes to theorycrafting and class changes: Yes allways checking new updates and patches to see what been buffed and nerft.

What are your current regular playtimes?: 16:00-24:00 alldays with out mondays and wednesdays there i got practice between 16:15-17:15
Are you involved in any activities that could interfere with your raiding?: No.

Pre-TBC raid experience: Some xp but not all.
TBC-raid experience: Not all but the most i got xp in.
WotLK-raid experience: I have xp in all raids in WotLK.
Do you know your way around Ventrilo 2.x and have a microphone (and aren't afraid to use it):
Yes I have vent and i want to speak Smile
Which guilds have you previously been in?: NO NAEM but no more really hardcore raiding guilds.
Why did you leave / Why were you kicked?: I wanted more active and more high aiming raiding guild.
Why do you want to join Panda Chess Club?: Because this guild have good rep and I want to start raiding more seriously in 25 man raids. I don´t want to pug in peoples in guild runs anymore.
Why should we concider recruiting you? (Sell yourself... This is an important question:
Do you know anyone in the guild that would be able to vouch for your membership?: I am allways online, show up to raids, never whine and will give you a good dps.
I don´t know anyone in the guild (yet)
Looking forward to hear from you guys.

Queb

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [DENIED] Queb - Shadow priest

Post  IceN on Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:28 am

Greetings,
if you're wondering why the text is in green and red, it's a small Christmas decoration thingie, so, enjoy it. On to the point..

Our guild is a Hardcore raiding guild that's currently raiding the hardest content to date, and to start, right off the bat.. I see that you've earned all your Ulduar10 (none in 25), ToC10/25 and ICC10 (none in 25) achievements in the period between the 4th to the 18th December, and haven't even completed a full Ulduar10 run, not to mention a single hard mode. Is this what you call "xp in all raids in WotLK"?

I also noticed that you don't have the correct shoulder enchant (not even exalted with Hodir), and that you still have some slack enchants/gems (in a pretty low iLvl gear). Armory says that you've never consumed a flask, is this true?

Overall, a really bad apply...

Now, can you honestly say that you are worthy a spot in PCC? Is there anything you can say to convince me and the other officers, that you are what we're looking for?

Thanks, and merry Christmas!
IceN - PCC

(P.S: Don't take anything too serious or personal, I'm just stating my own opinion.)
IceN
Guild leader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Queb - Shadow priest

Post  Queb on Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:29 pm

Hi again, I understand your arguments of my apply i know it´s bad and I got nothing to blame it on. I did it too fast and didn´t really think about what you were asking for. In raid xp my answer was short and lame. @ this char I haven´t raided ulduar25 and togc25 and that is because my previousl guilds haven´t been that far in proggress. Soo when i wrote xp in all raids i meant I know tacs is these but i haven´t done them. Sorry for my inattention in that. And about my gear I will replace everything as gems and enchants to best instantly to reach the requirements for this guild.
I am more than happy to take criticism to push my self soo i can reach the requirements.
/queb Surprised

Queb

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Brikk on Sat Dec 26, 2009 1:03 am

Just to clarify what Icen mentioned:

You're disc specced on armory, but you seem to have your shadowgear equipped.

Head: No enchant, blue gem
Shoulders: PvP enchant
Chest: Cheap enchant, cheap gem

Not to mention you are way, way WAY below the hitcap. Take care of that and we can start discussing your application.

God fortsättning / Brikk
Brikk
Admin

View user profile http://pandachessclub.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Geraldine on Sat Dec 26, 2009 1:29 pm

Queb wrote:
Spec: Shadow 13/0/58

Describe your spell/ability rotation on a regular raid encounter: Vampiric touch and Devouring Plague in same moment and then Shadow Ward : Pain. Then Mind blast and in same moment Shadow ward : Death and after that mind flay and then Shadow ward : Pain will never need to be reset i will make vampiric touch with Devouring Plague in same moment whole time and mind blast and shadow ward : Death in same and between mind flay.

I see a problem here. You do know that you have a talent called Shadow Weaving? And you do not put SW: P before you have 5 stacks it... To get the 5 stacks quick as possible you go SW: D MF, Mb imo. And do make it easy for the healers it's good to have PW: S also if you are doing SW: D.

About your spec i see that you have a problem whit mana or there is no point having Focused Mind 3/3. A good shadow prist shoud have Improved Vampiric Embrace instead.

About Brikks comment whit the way below hitcap you are not. As a sp you get 6% free hit from talents. You get it from Shadow Focus and Misery
Geraldine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Queb - Shadow priest

Post  Queb on Sat Dec 26, 2009 4:09 pm

About My hit cap i am hit caped with my talents as you said. And about my rotation I have tested alot. This is the best rotation as I see it now maybe you can make it higher when you get better gear and change it a bit. And about improve my healingto raid i see that it doesn´t heal soo much and It´s better t specc something els.

Queb

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Geraldine on Sat Dec 26, 2009 6:26 pm

Well i'm just going to tip you about this:

http://elitistjerks.com/f77/t84746-shadowpriest_theorycraft_3_3_edition_i_get_little_help_my_friends/

The specc for ICC and other theotycrafting for it. You shoud look how he did choose he's talents and why.

I'm just want to help you out here so maybe will get one more prist here.

Last edited by Geraldine on Sat Dec 26, 2009 6:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I'm just stupid sum times)
Geraldine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

queb

Post  Queb on Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:36 am

I will test this rotation now. Thanks for tip.

Queb

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  IceN on Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:08 pm

Congrats to your invitation to Coffee.

Denied.
IceN
Guild leader

View user profile

Back to top Go down