Panda Chess Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[accepted]Yugar Resto Shammy

3 posters

Go down

[accepted]Yugar Resto Shammy Empty [accepted]Yugar Resto Shammy

Post  Yugar Sat Dec 26, 2009 2:06 pm

Name: u will know if accept Smile
Short description of yourself and your life: sexy guy .. short hair . brown eyes .. like chicks and food ? pretty active player Smile

Character name: Yugar
Ckass: Shaman
Race: Orc
Professions: JC & LW
Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Talnivarr&n=Yugar
Spec: Resto(Main) / Ele
Reason for choosing your spec: that what i needed to have 1 of all
Are you willing to respec if we need you to?: No then i change to another charrecter
Did you play your character from scratch?: No bought a little chinese boy to level it.
When did you start playing wow?: When beta came out in the good old days
Describe your spell/ability rotation on a regular raid encounter: chain heal, chain heal, slack , riptipe , slack , chain heal , random , random
How do you prepare yourself for a raid?: Feed up , coke and cookies..
Do you keep yourself up to date when it comes to theorycrafting and class changes: Yeah .. guess so ..

What are your current regular playtimes?: when its needed or i want to . so most of the time .
Are you involved in any activities that could interfere with your raiding?: if drinking is a activity then sometimes...

Pre-TBC raid experience: BWL , MC , all cleared... misses old days
TBC-raid experience: dident play it .. got annoyed that i wastet all the time in Pre-TBC
WotLK-raid experience: ToC10 HC 4/5 - ICC10 Full - Look ach on armory for more
Do you know your way around Ventrilo 2.x and have a microphone (and aren't afraid to use it): Yes..
Which guilds have you previously been in?: Anarchyy - danish RL Friend guild.
Why did you leave / Why were you kicked?: to raid ..
Why do you want to join Panda Chess Club?: Serious raiding with brainies ..
Why should we concider recruiting you? (Sell yourself... This is an important question: Because im a good and experienced healer that know what to do. and not slacking always awake... and got lots brain !
Do you know anyone in the guild that would be able to vouch for your membership?: Not really im all about learning new people to know .

Yugar

Back to top Go down

[accepted]Yugar Resto Shammy Empty Re: [accepted]Yugar Resto Shammy

Post  Fintnamn Sat Dec 26, 2009 6:10 pm

Hello, am Member of PCC so just writing my opinion since am almost alone Resto Shaman.

Tbh its a kinda slack application, tho i cant say anything about it just notice it.
Your gems is far from good for PCC, epic gemmed is needed, and the epic gems you should use:
Blue = 10 Haste 5MP5
Red = 23 SP/ 12 SP 10 HASTE
Yellow = 20 Haste

Those gems you should prio since its the best for resto shaman at the moment.
Also your spec is totally wrong, "Healing Grace" = USELESS! Also "Healing Way" is not so good if you not going to tank the healers which isnt often for a Resto Shaman while we need alot of haste and chain heal the raid, so respec, dont take "Healing Grace" and "Healing Way" take full on "Thundering Strikes" and "Elemental Weapons". Or check out my spec and take it, and like i mentioned before, as Resto Shaman you need alot of haste which i cant see you have. 354 Haste as Resto shaman is abit low, but not my decision.

Take this as you want, i just want to improve the players which make apply and might join Panda Chess Club.

Cheers,
Robin aKa The Almighty Shaman Fintnamn

Fintnamn

Back to top Go down

Post  Yugar Sat Dec 26, 2009 6:48 pm

True on gems been slacky on them but they are easy to change, and only worth change if i get a serious raiding plan . and application yes.. dosent say me much dosent tell anything about player
only way to learn a player to know is by playing with him ..

Yugar

Back to top Go down

Post  Fintnamn Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:06 pm

Telko thats not true, you get alot information about a player on a application, if you make a good one we know that your not a slacker which take 1-2 to change gems or anything else, there is much we can get from a application so dont say that you need to play with the person.

Cheers,
Robin aKa The Almighty Shaman Fintnamn

Fintnamn

Back to top Go down

Post  Yugar Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:08 pm

All got diffrent aspects how to look at things i guess Smile
Non of them is wrong or right i guess Smile

Yugar

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosesred Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:49 pm

Hi
Dunno if armory is bugged but you have atleast fixed your gems. My officers wants to invite you so you give them a whisper.

though we wont have you for to long in the guild if you continue to have enchants like you have on your MH,chest wrist and boots. Gold has never been easier than it is today to farm.

//PCC

Rosesred
Guild leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down