[Accepted] Zeve - Restoration X-realm

Go down

[Accepted] Zeve - Restoration X-realm

Post  Zeve on Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:12 am

Name: Fredrik Bryngelsson
Short description of yourself and your life: I got one year left in school which sux Razz. On my spare time I play alot of wow maybe too much... I love to raid and do hard things to achieve something cool ^^.

Character name: Zeve
Class: Druid
Race: Tauren, Female
Professions: JC and Elixir Mastery both 450

Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ahn%27Qiraj&n=Zeve

Spec: Resto

Reason for choosing your spec: 14/0/54 Thats the most common resto pve spec and I enjoy playing it.

Are you willing to respec if we need you to?: Of course Very Happy

Did you play your character from scratch?: Yep.

When did you start playing wow?: 2 years

Describe your spell/ability rotation on a regular raid encounter: Raid healing with Rejuv and Wild Growth. I use Glyph of Wild Growth for healing one more player with it. Glyph of Rapid Rejuvenation for fast healing with Rejuvenation. And Swiftfmend is an obvious glyph for resto droods in pve.
How do you prepare yourself for a raid?: Flasks, pots and food and more if necessary.

Do you keep yourself up to date when it comes to theorycrafting and class changes: Yes, of course.

What are your current regular playtimes?: 16-23 even more on weekends.

Are you involved in any activities that could interfere with your raiding?:

Pre-TBC raid experience: Didn't play pre tbc.
TBC-raid experience: Did Karazhan like every week with my friends and SSC and that was pretty much it.

WotLK-raid experience:It was in WOTLK I started to raid serious. Cleared everything but Algalon in 10 and 25. Aswell as Anub in 25hc. Have done toc 25 hc alot with my old guild.

Do you know your way around Ventrilo 2.x and have a microphone (and aren't afraid to use it): Ye I'm using Ventrilo Mix and I got a new headset and a pro mic and I'm not afraid to use it Razz

Which guilds have you previously been in?: Unusual Dominance

Why did you leave / Why were you kicked?: I wanna play on Talnivarr cuz I have IRL friends there. Like half of my current guild cant learn from their misstakes and ppl does not always show up. And only 3 raids a week.

Why do you want to join Panda Chess Club?:I wanna join a a good raiding guild. And I've heard you got alot of swedish dudes Very Happy. Also I want to raid more, we do only raid 3 days a week in my current guild.

Why should we concider recruiting you? (Sell yourself... This is an important question: I know my class, and I'm a quick learner and I learn from my misstakes. If I cant attend for a raid I will tell any of the officers.

Do you know anyone in the guild that would be able to vouch for your membership?: Immortàl

Zeve

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Good words from Immortàl

Post  ricand on Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:17 am

A really nice resto druid. Showing up to raids and have the gear and skill. Love the 12k hps on twins 25 heroic.
An IRL friend of mine too!

ricand

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Zeve - Restoration X-realm

Post  Rosesred on Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:01 am

Hello Fredrik.
Nice application and character. Our restokin officer is quite hard to get a hold on during x-mas and all that. Will try to get an officer meeting as quickly as possible though.
Will keep in touch.
//PCC.

Rosesred
Guild leader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Brikk on Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:49 pm

Get over here damnit!

Accepted
Brikk
Admin

View user profile http://pandachessclub.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Transfer is coming

Post  Zeve on Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:58 pm

Gonna transfer now! Very Happy

Zeve

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Brikk on Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:59 pm

Cool, I'll be on all evening, gimme a shout when you want your inv. Closing this thread
Brikk
Admin

View user profile http://pandachessclub.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down