Panda Chess Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Declined]Mantén - Level 80 - Tauren - Druid - Resto

5 posters

Go down

[Declined]Mantén - Level 80 - Tauren - Druid - Resto Empty [Declined]Mantén - Level 80 - Tauren - Druid - Resto

Post  Manten Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:49 pm

Name: Simon.
Short description of yourself and your life: I'm currently studying to one day be a Teacher, it’s my first year at the university so I have a couple of more years before I’m released. On my free time I like to play WoW(obviously) and to get drunk with my IRL friends, watch movies yea you know the usual.
I’ve played wow sense the release date (account created 11feb 2005).
Hmm, I think that pretty much sums it up.

Character name: Mantén
Class: Druid
Race: Tauren
Professions: Well ATM I got skinning 450, bcuz it was an alt b4 I rerolled to main so I will get JC/Enchanting up to 450 for better enchants + gem's Smile
Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Talnivarr&n=Mant%C3%A9n
Spec: Resto, here u got a link how I specced http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-talents.xml?r=Talnivarr&cn=Mant%C3%A9n
Reason for choosing your spec: I was moonkin some months ago then I tried resto and liked it, that's it Razz
Are you willing to respec if we need you to?: Ofc I will =)
Did you play your character from scratch?: Ofc I did.
When did you start playing wow?: 11 feb, 2005
Describe your spell/ability rotation on a regular raid encounter: I tend to mostly use Rejuvenation then cuz I have T9 4-set bonus, then it becomes stronger and better it does get critable and I always put up some reju on all ppl that does take dmg, its a very good got which heals for alot over time I use it also with swift mend and Nourish, If i see any1 going really low I always putting regrowth and reju + spamming some Nourish untill hes full hp again, and I usually always and regrowt and reju hots on every tank and then we got the wild growth second best aoe spell after tranquility.
How do you prepare yourself for a raid?: I will never slack and always bring the required consumables such as Flasks, pots, food, elixir, and glyphs etc.
Do you keep yourself up to date when it comes to theorycrafting and class changes: Yes

What are your current regular playtimes?: 40 days, 30 at 80, on my level 70 I got 200days, as I said this was an alt b4.
Are you involved in any activities that could interfere with your raiding?: No.
Pre-TBC raid experience: I’ve cleared: Ony, MC, BWL, ZG, AQ20, up to C’thun and 2 bosses in naxx(Anub and Grand Widow girl/thingy)
TBC-raid experience: Kara, Gruul, SSC, TK, ZA, MH, BT and 1 boss I Sunwell.
WotLK-raid experience: Naxx, Sarth 3D, Maly, Ulduar 25, TotC 25 TotC 10, Totc 10 HC 4/5, ICC 10 4/12 ICC 25 1/12, ULDUAR 10.
( Ofc I know the taccs for all bosses in-game have readan them up, but up there is the bosses I cleared ]
Do you know your way around Ventrilo 2.x and have a microphone (and aren't afraid to use it): Yes ofc.
Which guilds have you previously been in?: Just migrated here
Why did you leave / Why were you kicked?: Just migrated here
Why do you want to join Panda Chess Club?: I just migrated here and I wanna start raid fast as possible cuz I love raiding, and I heard from an IRL friend that u were a good nice guild, so that's why I am applying to u Smile
Why should we concider recruiting you? (Sell yourself... This is an important question: Because I’m the best, no really I am.
Seriously tho, you can always trust me not standing in the fires and doing my job. You don’t need to yell at me what to do(most of the time ) and I’m always learning from my mistakes.
Also I will never slack and always bring the required consumables.
Do you know anyone in the guild that would be able to vouch for your membership? Hmm, don't think so rly Razz

Manten

Back to top Go down

[Declined]Mantén - Level 80 - Tauren - Druid - Resto Empty Re: [Declined]Mantén - Level 80 - Tauren - Druid - Resto

Post  Geraldine Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:43 am

Manten wrote:

Professions: Well ATM I got skinning 450, bcuz it was an alt b4 I rerolled to main so I will get JC/Enchanting up to 450 for better enchants + gem's Smile

Here is the only problem. You shoud have the proffsions fixed before applying imo and logg off in pve gear.

I'm not an officer tho but i just wanted to say my point.
Geraldine
Geraldine

Back to top Go down

[Declined]Mantén - Level 80 - Tauren - Druid - Resto Empty Re: [Declined]Mantén - Level 80 - Tauren - Druid - Resto

Post  Duuril Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:59 pm

Hey there mr.druid! Your gear is nice, but u almost have 900mp5 wouldn't it be better to just go full 23sp and the color needed for meta Smile ?
Duuril
Duuril

Back to top Go down

Post  Manten Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:17 pm

Hehe yes, I'm gonna take 23sp in those red slots so Smile

Manten

Back to top Go down

Post  Duuril Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:20 pm

Ye i think u will gain more from that since u got almost 900 now ub and you do also have innervate Laughing so u can reach about 2.6 - 2.7 sp and maybe 3k with your idol =D
Duuril
Duuril

Back to top Go down

Post  Manten Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:21 pm

Hehe yes Smile

Manten

Back to top Go down

Post  Brikk Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:24 pm

You're softcapped in haste, you don't have any mana problems, and your MP5 is as good as it can be. My advice would be going 23sp in every available slot (not counting meta requirements ofcourse).

OT: I'm not sure that we need more resto druids as it is, but I'll talk it over with the officers and get back to you.

/Brikk
Brikk
Brikk
Admin

http://pandachessclub.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Manten Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:30 pm

Ok sure Smile

Manten

Back to top Go down

Post  Duuril Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:39 pm

And get full skill in jewelcrafting, it is really good!! Well as brikk and i said change some gems to 23sp and good luck mate Smile
Duuril
Duuril

Back to top Go down

Post  Manten Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:03 pm

Yeah I will hehe ty Smile

Manten

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosesred Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:36 pm

Hello mate.
As I stated when you whispered me we are quite full on restokins.
We really need a holy priest in the healing section. But I will keep your name If the situation changes.
And If you respecc moonkin, give us a call:D
Denied
//Pcc.

Rosesred
Guild leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down