Panda Chess Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Declined]viron resto shaman

3 posters

Go down

[Declined]viron resto shaman Empty [Declined]viron resto shaman

Post  Shadex Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:58 pm

Name: Scott Shepherd
Short description of yourself and your life: Currently at college i study Economics, Business studies and ICT. I play tennis and golf and alot of wow:P. Fun loving guy rarely gets angry unless someone is being seriously retarded Razz

Character name: viron
Ckass: Shaman
Race: Orc
Professions: LW/inscription
Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Talnivarr&n=Viron
Spec: resto
Reason for choosing your spec:love resto:) no rotation
Are you willing to respec if we need you to?: Yeh ofc
Did you play your character from scratch?: Yes
When did you start playing wow?: I have played wow since the beginning
Describe your spell/ability rotation on a regular raid encounter: I assess what kind of healing the person needs e.g if the tank is taking heavy damage i will do some LHW until i feel comfertable that they wont die in the next hit i will do a bigger HW, and if its raid i will chain heal or a quick LHW and always keep earth shield on tank:)
How do you prepare yourself for a raid?: i buy flasks repair, and if its a new ecounter or i have never been there i will read up on the tactics just incase they arnt explained.
Do you keep yourself up to date when it comes to theorycrafting and class changes: Always, i like to know what is changing about my class and how it might affect my rotation or if it will bring something new into the rotation.

What are your current regular playtimes?: All the time:)
Are you involved in any activities that could interfere with your raiding?: no

Pre-TBC raid experience: Tbh i was terrible in vanilla Smile didnt really get into raiding until TBC
TBC-raid experience: In TBC i raided everything up to BT killed illidan aswell
WotLK-raid experience: everything cleared except havent done Anub on 10 or 25 hc ( this is on my shaman)
Do you know your way around Ventrilo 2.x and have a microphone (and aren't afraid to use it): I know my way around it and once i get to know you guys you will have a hard time shuting me up:P
Which guilds have you previously been in?: On my Shaman i have been in aggressive sense, chop chop, and is now in epiphany, my warlock was my alt but i have decided to gear him up and i want to raid with him so he hasnt been in anything serious yet.
Why did you leave / Why were you kicked?: got kicked from epiphany for going on holiday:*(
Why do you want to join Panda Chess Club?: Well my friend Kza/Azk has been accepted and i would really love to raid with him. and i love panda's who play chess Razz
Why should we concider recruiting you? (Sell yourself... This is an important question:im a smart player who can actually understand tactics:P and i love my shaman
Do you know anyone in the guild that would be able to vouch for your membership?:
Kza/azk fatree whatever he calls himself now:P

sorry if the app has some lock stuff i copy pasted it from my last one but changed it for my shaman:)

Shadex

Back to top Go down

[Declined]viron resto shaman Empty Re: [Declined]viron resto shaman

Post  Circhi Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:19 pm

Hey Virion, I must say you did some nice healing but the main problem we have atm is that we recently recruited like 5 Resto Shamans and i cant say that i think anyone of thosse are bad so i dont wanna remove their raiding spots by inviting another Resto Shamans. But since they are all new they might show themself bad etc.

So to make things simple, i'll come back with a answer as soon as i can.

Circhi Out
Circhi
Circhi

Back to top Go down

Post  IceN Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:32 pm

You'll have an answer by the end of tomorrow, thanks for the apply.. and btw, where you from? Razz
IceN
IceN
Guild leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadex Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:01 pm

Hey there ty for the reply, I'm from England im brother's with Hlp

Shadex

Back to top Go down

Post  Circhi Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:12 pm

Declined, really dont need another Resto shaman, thanks for your intrest in PCC thought and GL finding a guild!
Circhi
Circhi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down