Panda Chess Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Declined]Application - Paladin Tank

3 posters

Go down

[Declined]Application - Paladin Tank Empty [Declined]Application - Paladin Tank

Post  Pférd Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:44 pm

Name: Oliver
Short description of yourself and your life: Im a student in Denmark, i have a lot of friends and a good social life, enjoying to spend time with friends and play wow.

Character name: Pférd
Ckass: Paladin
Race: Blood Elf
Professions: Blacksmithing 450 Mining 450
Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Talnivarr&n=Pf%C3%A9rd
Spec: Prot - 0 - 56 - 15
Reason for choosing your spec: It was my first tank spec in a long time, something i mixed up with the thoughts of what would be improvements for fast runs with a little focus on getting some more damage.
Are you willing to respec if we need you to?: If i have to PvE then it has to be as tank, but if there is something in my tank spec you want to change, i'll sure do it if its a better improvement.
Did you play your character from scratch?: Yep
When did you start playing wow?: Since it came out, and have only had one break in WoW Smile
Describe your spell/ability rotation on a regular raid encounter: Taunt - Avengers shield - Holy Shield - Judgement - Shield of Rightoueness - hammer of rightousness
How do you prepare yourself for a raid?: i'll buy flasks, repair, make sure i have gold for repairing in case we should, read tactics for boss.
Do you keep yourself up to date when it comes to theorycrafting and class changes: Yeah i do

What are your current regular playtimes?: All day long except for school hours
Are you involved in any activities that could interfere with your raiding?: Not really

Pre-TBC raid experience: Zul'Gurub, AQ20, MC, Onyxia.
TBC-raid experience: Cleared Kara, Gruul, Magtheridon, Zul'Aman, SSC, did a few TK and one or two bosses in MH, but my main focus in TBC was PvP.
WotLK-raid experience: naxx10/25 onyxia 10/25 OS10 3 drakes and OS25. ToC10/ ToC 25 4/5. ICC10 - Marrowgar, Deathwhisper, Gunship, Deathbringer and Festergut. ICC 25 - Lord Marrowgar.
Do you know your way around Ventrilo 2.x and have a microphone (and aren't afraid to use it): Yep

Which guilds have you previously been in: I came from the server The Maelstrom, and there ive had a few guilds. I came to this realm because of my friends, so i joined their guild which is Unknown Entity, but was mainly a social member.
Why did you leave / Why were you kicked?: I left because i thought the officer - co guild leader had lack of brain.

Why do you want to join Panda Chess Club?: My friends told me good things about your guild, and it seems like a standard PvE guild with good progress.

Why should we concider recruiting you? (Sell yourself... This is an important question: I'm a awesome tank, who have played for a long time, friendly and knows his class. I'm also pretty strong in PvP aswell, which is a big part of my WoW gaming.

Do you know anyone in the guild that would be able to vouch for your membership?: Not really, don't know a lot on this realm.

Pférd

Back to top Go down

[Declined]Application - Paladin Tank Empty Re: [Declined]Application - Paladin Tank

Post  Geraldine Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:45 pm

Pférd wrote:

Which guilds have you previously been in: I came from the server The Maelstrom, and there ive had a few guilds. I came to this realm because of my friends, so i joined their guild which is Unknown Entity, but was mainly a social member.
Why did you leave / Why were you kicked?: I left because i thought the officer - co guild leader had lack of brain.

AMGAD FROM THE MAELSTORM? Shocked Hord or ally? Whitch guild have you been in there?
And the thing about UE leaders is trueeee
Geraldine
Geraldine

Back to top Go down

[Declined]Application - Paladin Tank Empty Re: [Declined]Application - Paladin Tank

Post  Pférd Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:38 pm

I was alliance. Was in a guild called The Armored Saints in my early days, which i did classic raids with. Then i went guildless for quite a while, joined Suffering, Valhal, and uhm, Mainly just chill guilds where i was in guild with friends. Then i made a guild with some in-game friends called Nailed It. We cleared Zul'Aman in the week we tryed it out, then in WotLK we was pretty fast clearing naxx considering we had lack of people at the time Smile But really main focus has been on PvP all my wow life, since thats what ive been enjoying most, haven't been a hardcore raider at anytime, but i would like to try some more serious PvE out.

Pférd

Back to top Go down

Post  Circhi Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:21 am

Thanks for the intresst but we have to decline you because we dont need more Paladin Tanks

I hope you find a guild that works for you

Declined
Circhi
Circhi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down