Panda Chess Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Accepted]rushmon mage

2 posters

Go down

[Accepted]rushmon mage Empty [Accepted]rushmon mage

Post  rushmonk Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:10 am

Name: chris
Short description of yourself and your life: currently bumming around jsut playing wow :>

Character name: rushmon
Ckass: mage
Race: undead
Professions: tailoring/enchanting

Armory link: wow armory wasnt working so heres the armory lite links http://armorylite.com/eu/Talnivarr/rushmon (my shaman has been my main up till now so i recomend checking that out too just so u know i havent been slacking with gear :> http://armorylite.com/eu/talnivarr/rushmonk

Spec: arcane

Reason for choosing your spec: highest dps as far as i know for pve currently

Are you willing to respec if we need you to?: of course
D
id you play your character from scratch?: yes

When did you start playing wow?: started along time ago, 3 years i guess, didnt hit 70 till about 3 months before wotlk tho as i could never get into thte leveling aspect of the game

Describe your spell/ability rotation on a regular raid encounter: typical arcane rotation, spam AB till missiles procs then use it :> ofc can always spam AB a bit more if the situation allows it

How do you prepare yourself for a raid?: by makingthe correct flasks and pots on my shaman
Do you keep yourself up to date when it comes to theorycrafting and class changes: i keep myself up to date, but up until now my shaman has been my main, so thats whee most of my time went, as far as im aware though, nothing major has changed since the last mage update

What are your current regular playtimes?: ALOT, raid times anyday are no problem
Are you involved in any activities that could interfere with your raiding?: nope

Pre-TBC raid experience: none except a few raids done after tbc

TBC-raid experience: i did as much as possible int he 3 months i had before wtolk, i missed out on 2 of them i think however

WotLK-raid experience: everything, only boss i havent tried yet is the professor, downed evrything else except rotface on at least 10 man

Do you know your way around Ventrilo 2.x and have a microphone (and aren't afraid to use it): yes to both

Which guilds have you previously been in?: currently in hydra

Why did you leave / Why were you kicked?: i wish to leave bbecause it seems 50% of the guild dont like the thought of wiping a dozen times (or more) on a boss in order to progress, and some go offline or just point blank refuse to come for a progress raid

Why do you want to join Panda Chess Club?: it has a good rep, plus i know a few people in it :>

Why should we concider recruiting you? (Sell yourself... This is an important question: im a quick learner, on alot, more than willing to help the guild anyway i can, i have officer experience so can lead raids if neccessary (in the future ofc :> ) and most importantly im not someone who will get in a huff and leave raids if we keep wiping :>

Do you know anyone in the guild that would be able to vouch for your membership?: hlp and totemterror recently joined who i know. plus a few others may still be in the guild from very old guilds Smile

rushmonk

Back to top Go down

[Accepted]rushmon mage Empty Re: [Accepted]rushmon mage

Post  Circhi Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:24 am

Accepted Whisper a Officer ingame
Circhi
Circhi

Back to top Go down