[Declined]Grexton - Destru Warlock

Go down

[Declined]Grexton - Destru Warlock

Post  Grexton on Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:25 pm

Name: Hampus
Short description of yourself and your life: Well, i should say am a 100% gamer, when am not gaming am usual working or out taking a beer or two. But for the most i just game and work.

Character name: Grexton
Class: Warlock
Race: Orc(Blood fury increase dps slightly)
Professions: None atm, gonna fix up 2 profession when i got time!
Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Talnivarr&n=Grexton
Spec: 3/14/54 (Destruction)
Reason for choosing your spec: The reason i choosed my spec is because i enjoy playing Destruction and i deal most dps in it!
Are you willing to respec if we need you to?: Ofc i am.
Did you play your character from scratch?: Yup
When did you start playing wow?: 1 Month after the Release.
Describe your spell/ability rotation on a regular raid encounter: Well its different from raid to raid and boss fight, but usual i start with CoE - Immolate - Chaos Bolt - Conflagrate - Incinerate Spam, over and over again.
How do you prepare yourself for a raid?: Flask,Buff food, and 100% focus.
Do you keep yourself up to date when it comes to theorycrafting and class changes: Well me and reading = best, when i want to know stuff about my class or other class i can sit and read for hours, and then i dont just mean 1-2 hours but 4-5.. ye i know abit strange but thats how i am.

What are your current regular playtimes?: 16:30-23:00
Are you involved in any activities that could interfere with your raiding?: Nothing, just gaming and working all day long.

Pre-TBC raid experience: ZG,MC,BWL,Onyxia
TBC-raid experience: Full clear in Kara,ZA,Gruul,Maggy,SSC,TK,BT,MH nothing in Sunwell.
WotLK-raid experience: ICC10/25 4/7, ToC10/25 5/5 nothing in Heroic.
Do you know your way around Ventrilo 2.x and have a microphone (and aren't afraid to use it): I got all ventrilos and mic and am not really afraid to use it if you want me to, otherwise am just quiet and listen on the raid leader.
Which guilds have you previously been in?: None, just been in "solo-mode", been pugging and tired of it want a guild now.
Why did you leave / Why were you kicked?: -
Why do you want to join Panda Chess Club?: I want to join PCC since my friend Fintnamn is in it and ive seen when you have been raiding and its really awesome, fast progress and great leadership.
Why should we concider recruiting you? (Sell yourself... This is an important question: I think you should recruit me since am a skilled play which can my class, also i read alot so if its a new encounter i check videos and stuff to know everything about the fight.
Do you know anyone in the guild that would be able to vouch for your membership?: Fintnamn

Grexton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Declined]Grexton - Destru Warlock

Post  Geraldine on Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:31 pm

Just a question what proffions are you going to get and how fast can you fix em? Good apply, good gear just wait for the officers answer now
Geraldine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Circhi on Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:28 am

Declined to little XP from guild and raiding sorry.
Circhi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down