Panda Chess Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Declined]Krami - Protection warrior

2 posters

Go down

[Declined]Krami - Protection warrior Empty [Declined]Krami - Protection warrior

Post  caramon6 Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:08 pm

Hi, i heard that you are in need of warriors so thought i should come.

Name:Julius Suominen
Short description of yourself and your life:Well im going school now and going well there so having time to play WoW.

Character name:Krami
Class:Warrior
Race:Orc,I might change to tauren for more HP.
Professions:Mining and skinning.
Armory link:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Talnivarr&n=Krami
Spec:Protection and arms (not usually with arms but if guild wants i can go to arms)
Reason for choosing your spec:I chosed protection cause ppl are in need of tanks.
Are you willing to respec if we need you to?:Ofcourse i will. Anything for the guild.
Did you play your character from scratch?:Yes
When did you start playing wow?:Somewhere in the end of 2007
Describe your spell/ability rotation on a regular raid encounter:Charge taunt devastate shield block revenge shield slam devastate (shield slam if sword and board procced) and using heroicstrike/cleave all the time.
How do you prepare yourself for a raid?:Getting flasks and food.
Do you keep yourself up to date when it comes to theorycrafting and class changes:Yes i do.

What are your current regular playtimes?:Well in mo-thursday its 14:00-20:00 and in friday-su 10:00-22:00 if having a raid
Are you involved in any activities that could interfere with your raiding?:I always make sure that i can finish the raid.

Pre-TBC raid experience:Didint play that time.
TBC-raid experience:Its quite low cause i was a bit noob that time.
WotLK-raid experience:Havent got many achievements cause havent found any raid guild but i have checked tankspot and looked the tacts. Very simple
Do you know your way around Ventrilo 2.x and have a microphone (and aren't afraid to use it):I have ventrilo but my mic is broken should get another one
Which guilds have you previously been in?:I have been in GaMIEas where i raided karahzan but then the guild frozed
Why did you leave / Why were you kicked?:Cause there was no ppl.
Why do you want to join Panda Chess Club?:I want to join cause im looking for good guild where is much of progression.
Why should we concider recruiting you? (Sell yourself... This is an important question:Cause i commucinate fast and doing the best all the time in raids, in trash and boss. I tank as well as possible and trying to get best gear as possible.
Do you know anyone in the guild that would be able to vouch for your membership?:I know only Duuril from your guild and not anyone else.

Getting better waist and the craft bracers.

Krami.

caramon6

Back to top Go down

[Declined]Krami - Protection warrior Empty Re: [Declined]Krami - Protection warrior

Post  Rosesred Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:27 pm

Hello there.
Sorry I will have to decline you. You are to young to be able to raid with us. Aswell our raid hours are from 18.45->23.00. 5days a week.
Gl with finding a guild
/Pcc

Rosesred
Guild leader

Back to top Go down