Panda Chess Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Accepted]Kza-Blood Deathknight Tank

3 posters

Go down

[Accepted]Kza-Blood Deathknight Tank Empty [Accepted]Kza-Blood Deathknight Tank

Post  Kza Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:29 pm

Name:Duncan
Short description of yourself and your life:I'm currently at college studying Physics,maths, I.T. and government and politics and achive A's and B's in these subjects, i have played wow for 5 years(since beta) and play unhealthy amounts of it in my spare time Razz. I also play rugby for my college and local team, so your saturday free day is good for me Smile. Im a relativly easy going guy who doesnt tend to get angry at anything other than repeated stupidity, like failing in exactly the same way on a boss 10 times in a row.

Character name:Kza
Class:Death Knight
Race:Tauren
Professions:Jc+mining(both maxed)
Armory link:Armory
Spec:52/8/11
Reason for choosing your spec:Maximum threat and damage reduction, with the best "oh shit" buttons.
Are you willing to respec if we need you to?:Indeed i am i have knowledge on how to play every deathknight spec having played them all Smile
Did you play your character from scratch?:Yes i have,no ebay for me Razz
When did you start playing wow?:5+years ago(played in beta)
Describe your spell/ability rotation on a regular raid encounter:ps-it-ds-hs-hs-ds-repeat(got runestrike macros so only dump runic power into death coil when it manages to reach over 70)
How do you prepare yourself for a raid?:I try to keep atleast a stack of fish feasts on me aswell as stacking up on indestructable potions and flasks(my rogues an alchemist so its not hard for me to keep stocked up)
Do you keep yourself up to date when it comes to theorycrafting and class changes:Yes i do i regularly read elitist jerks, mmo champion and tankspot.

What are your current regular playtimes?:7pm-1am is mostly a definate, i do play earlier than that a lot of the time but atm ive got exams so im studying mostly during the day
Are you involved in any activities that could interfere with your raiding?:Not really no, my rugby is on saturdays which is a free day for you and i do all my studying earlier than your raid times start.

Pre-TBC raid experience:cleared upto aq40
TBC-raid experience:only upto kz(hated that expansion!)
WotLK-raid experience:cleared naxx 10/25+uld 10-only upto keepers on 25(guild couldnt get enough on)-toc 10+25&ony10+25
Do you know your way around Ventrilo 2.x and have a microphone (and aren't afraid to use it):Yes and yes Smile
Which guilds have you previously been in?:Only eternity is an illusion here as i recently transferred here from another server to play with a shaman friend of mine, but apparently epiphany dont need dk tanks atm Sad.
Why did you leave / Why were you kicked?:I am still currently in eternity is an illusion,i just want to do 25 man raiding and it isnt really the place to do it
Why do you want to join Panda Chess Club?:I have been on a couple pug raids with players from your guild and they all seem to know what they are doing, i really want to get some 25 man raiding done and your guild seems like a good place to do it Smile
Why should we concider recruiting you? (Sell yourself... This is an important question:I am a dependable raider and usually pick up tactics within 1 or 2 trys. i dont mind wipeing all night if needs be on progress, so long as we seem to actually learning something ofc Razz. Im an easy going guy and tend to get on with the job at hand without any complaints. Im also a very experianced wow player so i can formulate tacitcs on boss fights if ours just arent working and know mine and a few other classes inside out.
Do you know anyone in the guild that would be able to vouch for your membership?: Sadly no, if you need a reference on my playing ability a resto shaman named viron frome epiphany can vouch for me as ive played with him for most of my 5 years of wow and he knows what im capable of.

Kza

Back to top Go down

[Accepted]Kza-Blood Deathknight Tank Empty Re: [Accepted]Kza-Blood Deathknight Tank

Post  Geraldine Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:13 pm

Did you play on The Maelstrom before? i do reconize your name, very good apply also
Geraldine
Geraldine

Back to top Go down

[Accepted]Kza-Blood Deathknight Tank Empty Re: [Accepted]Kza-Blood Deathknight Tank

Post  Kza Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:52 pm

No sorry mate, played burning blade under the name Sync.

Kza

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosesred Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:41 pm

We have decided to look over our tank situation. We will give you a answer as fast as possible.
Thank you for your apply.
//PCC

Rosesred
Guild leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosesred Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:33 pm

Accepted As Trial.
Whisper any officer for invite
Welcome!
//PCC

Rosesred
Guild leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down