Panda Chess Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Declined]Palafail Would like to join

3 posters

Go down

[Declined]Palafail Would like to join Empty [Declined]Palafail Would like to join

Post  Palafail Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:50 pm

Name:Shane Lawrence
Short description of yourself and your life: I'm currently at College studying Public services and hope to pass with Distinction and eventually become a Police officer Smile i love playing World Of Warcraft most days and having a laugh and a joke with players in and out of the game, got few friends who also play it but they are ally :@

Character name:Palafail
Class:Paladin
Race:Blood Elf
Professions:BS ( still leveling it)
Armory link:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Talnivarr&n=Palafail
Spec:Holy/Ret
Reason for choosing your spec:Best healing Spec atm imo gives max healing and Crit
Are you willing to respec if we need you to?:Sure
Did you play your character from scratch?:Yes
When did you start playing wow?:Burning Crusade
Describe your spell/ability rotation on a regular raid encounter: Beacon of light on the MT Sacred Shield OT heal the OT with flash / holy light and the Odd Holy shock if needed.
How do you prepare yourself for a raid?: Flasks repair food drinks
Do you keep yourself up to date when it comes to theorycrafting and class changes: Yes

What are your current regular playtimes?: When im at College 4:00PM-11:00PM
Are you involved in any activities that could interfere with your raiding?: College shouldn't Stop me from raiding.

Pre-TBC raid experience:None
TBC-raid experience:Kara ¬¬ Grull Maggy ZA TK and BT these are on alts and old mains (Ellements, Shammy, Immensé, Mage)
WotLK-raid experience: All but Totc 10/25 Full run and only done Few bosses in ICC 10/25
Do you know your way around Ventrilo 2.x and have a microphone (and aren't afraid to use it):Yes
Which guilds have you previously been in?:Daytime raiders, Bleach, Artifact, and Divinitus
Why did you leave / Why were you kicked?: Not active or getting into the hard raids such as ICC 10/25 and Toc 10/25 hc
Why do you want to join Panda Chess Club?: Looks like a skilled guild with Imba members and you look like a friendly guild to play with. (:
Why should we concider recruiting you? (Sell yourself... This is an important question:I have good raid experience and I'm skilled In raids and Know what I'm doing. I'm a nice guy and i'm sure we will get along and will be fun to play with and having a laugh but getting the Job/raid Done.
Do you know anyone in the guild that would be able to vouch for your membership?:

Palafail

Back to top Go down

[Declined]Palafail Would like to join Empty Re: [Declined]Palafail Would like to join

Post  Braveheart Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:04 pm

Ive done a few pugs with this guy, also been in Artifact with him. Hes an excellent player who knows what hes doing. Hes got my vote. (please logout in your healing gear though, eventhought i know its good)
Braveheart
Braveheart

Back to top Go down

[Declined]Palafail Would like to join Empty Re: [Declined]Palafail Would like to join

Post  Rosesred Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:50 pm

Hello Palafail.
I really wanted to thank you for coming to the raid tonigth. We saw that you were a very good healer, but at the moment we have 3 paladin healers. We can't really have 4 so I will save your application and pm you if our paladin situation changes
Good luck in the future.
/PCC

Rosesred
Guild leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down