Panda Chess Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Denied]Apathan Apply >.<

5 posters

Go down

[Denied]Apathan Apply >.< Empty [Denied]Apathan Apply >.<

Post  Apathan Sun Dec 20, 2009 1:18 am

Name: Steffen
Short description of yourself and your life: Doing alot of school and home work. Like to do stuff with friends get drunk and play wow ofc.

Character name: Apathan
Class: Shaman
Race: tauren
Professions: engeneering 450 Jc working on it
Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Talnivarr&n=Apathan
Spec: Resto
Reason for choosing your spec: I like to heal. i find it relexing Smile
Are you willing to respec if we need you to?: Hmm. i dont think i got the gear. im 232 geared in ele specc
Did you play your character from scratch?: Yup. Every single step!
When did you start playing wow?: Along time ago. Was Noob in Classic / Tbc Cuz i didnt have the Brains.
Describe your spell/ability rotation on a regular raid encounter: Thats a bit hard since im a healer. it depends realy.
How do you prepare yourself for a raid?: Flasks / food witch gives me buffs .
Do you keep yourself up to date when it comes to theorycrafting and class changes: Yup. i always read about the new stuff a week before it comes. That way i stay preperd Smile

What are your current regular playtimes?: 19 00 - 24 00
Are you involved in any activities that could interfere with your raiding?: Nop. Im a kinda lazy guy. i got time for everything.

Pre-TBC raid experience: did have the brains
TBC-raid experience: Didnt have the brains
WotLK-raid experience: IM AWSOME! done all raids exept icc. Pugs always fail.
Do you know your way around Ventrilo 2.x and have a microphone (and aren't afraid to use it): Yeah, sure ill use vent. And im not afraid Smile
Which guilds have you previously been in?: Epiphany
Why did you leave / Why were you kicked?: i didnt get kickd. i left because they didnt need a resto shaman and i was so freaking tierd of elemental i felt like the only reason i raided was because i didnt want the guild to get mad at me. so i had to leave :/
Why do you want to join Panda Chess Club?: Being one of the first guilds who finnishes icc aint bad. i got this class mate. Grahn. he told me all about the raid and it sounds awsome. few wipes in such a new dungeon is inpressive.
Why should we concider recruiting you? (Sell yourself... This is an important question: Because i know my class and i think i got what it takes. Pluss im an realy active player.
Do you know anyone in the guild that would be able to vouch for your membership?:. Noo :3

Apathan

Back to top Go down

[Denied]Apathan Apply >.< Empty Apathan Apply

Post  Noria Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:16 pm

Well ttry relog and log out with ur healing gear because now its your pvp.

Noria

Back to top Go down

[Denied]Apathan Apply >.< Empty Re: [Denied]Apathan Apply >.<

Post  Geraldine Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:19 pm

Good apply, but ain't he to young?
Geraldine
Geraldine

Back to top Go down

Post  Braveheart Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:04 pm

I used to know this guy, and yes Geraldine he is young and to be frankly honest that is showing in his maturity. If things doesnt go his way he starts to talk trash to you. Im not gonna go into the matter ive had with him but im just telling how he is. He might be able to pull some dps (dno bout his healing) but his social abilities are not that evolved. About his former epiphany business you can read why he left and didnt get accept when he reapplied here:
http://epiphany.forumr.net/applications-f1/declined-apathan-apply-t865.htm
Im not trying to flame him here, im just giving my opinion of whats fitting and not fitting for a serious raiding guild.
Braveheart
Braveheart

Back to top Go down

Post  Apathan Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:04 pm

Braveheart. dont you dear call me unmature. Lawl. you were a bit drunk and i askd you if you wanted to make auld 10 raid with me and you said " When i want to be left alone i want to be left alone" And you ignored med for some wierd reason. the day after i felt like being a real horde and i went killing allice in Ice crown. Randomly i found you alt and i killd you several times. you havent talkd to me since. i`ve ben makeing new characters to find the reason you got so pist of at me. you just keep ignoreing.

To you others Smile . Yea. sure ill equip my pve gear. i got some patch issues atm. gonna fix them as fast as i can.

Apathan

Back to top Go down

Post  Apathan Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:07 pm

Geraldine wrote:Good apply, but ain't he to young?

Hah! xD If 15 years old is to yung then your to old Razz

Apathan

Back to top Go down

Post  Braveheart Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:10 pm

Apparently there is some issue with your memory, or just something you do not wish to remember maybe?
After i continuosly did not reply to you, caused by personal issues at that time, you simply kept going and when I as you mention said to you: When I want to be left alone, I want to be left alone. Your mature response was: "Fckin lonely kid".
The fact that you have ganked me in icecrown has nothing to do with the subject.
Braveheart
Braveheart

Back to top Go down

Post  Barbaskön Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:25 pm

We have to decline your application because you're simply to immature and thats pretty much it.

Good luck finding a suitable guild.

Barbaskön

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down