Panda Chess Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Declined]Druid application, resto main specc, can also tank

3 posters

Go down

[Declined]Druid application, resto main specc, can also tank Empty [Declined]Druid application, resto main specc, can also tank

Post  crippe49 Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:07 pm

Name: Christoffer
Short description of yourself and your life: social person with much free time on my hands =)
Character name: Thauronn
Class: Druid
Race: Thauronn
Professions: 450 leatherworking 450 skinning
Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Talnivarr&n=Thauronn (that might be tanking gear)
Spec: dual specc, resto / feral tank
Reason for choosing your specc: My main is hunter so i wanted to try out tanking and healing
Are you willing to respec if we need you to?: Of course
Did you play your character from scratch?: From level 1, yes
When did you start playing wow?: I played a while in TBC, then took about a year off and started this august
Describe your specc/ability rotation on a regular raid encounter: As healer i im keeping hots up on tanks while healing the rest of the raid. If im raid healer, which im usually am
How do you prepare yourself for a raid?: with pots and making a clear schedule
Do you keep yourself up to date when it comes to theorycrafting and class changes: Yes mostly
What are your current regular playtimes?: on and off during the days and playing most of the evenings / nights
Are you involved in any activities that could interfere with your raiding?: No, not on a regular bases, might be something at a few times
Pre-TBC raid experience: Didnt play on pre-tbc but i have done all the pre tbc raids but molten core
TBC-raid experience: Done all but magheridon
WotLK-raid experience: Have done all raids exept for full ulduar
Do you know ur way around ventrilo 2.x and have a microphone ( and aren´t afraid to use it): yes
Which guilds have you priviously been in?: Not too many im afraid, Resolute, Unforgettable, Drunken raiders
Why did you leave / Why were you kicked?: Resolute disbanded, a officer in Unforgettable was ninja and i let the leader know but they were friends so i got kicked, Drunken raiders gm stopped playing = disband
Why do you want to join Panda Chess Club?: Want a guild that are good, experienced and actually making progress
Why should we concider reqruiting you? (Sell youself... This is an important question): I am a social fun person, im experienced and I am very active, not afraid to speek up in ventrilo, trying to make progress as much as possible, im geared for it and I like the game and the raids in WoW
Do you know anyone in the guild that would be able to vouch for your membership?: Yes, a shaman : Fintnamn

crippe49

Back to top Go down

[Declined]Druid application, resto main specc, can also tank Empty Re: [Declined]Druid application, resto main specc, can also tank

Post  Duuril Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:26 pm

Hey there log out with your resto gear:)
Duuril
Duuril

Back to top Go down

[Declined]Druid application, resto main specc, can also tank Empty Re: [Declined]Druid application, resto main specc, can also tank

Post  Rosesred Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:07 pm

Hello.
I'm sorry but your are denied. We feel that we have to many resto druids at the moment, but will keep your application in mind if any of the trials fails.
Good luck in the future Smile .
//PCC

Rosesred
Guild leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down