Panda Chess Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[declined]healing druid

4 posters

Go down

[declined]healing druid Empty [declined]healing druid

Post  healmodoss Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:09 pm

Name:jordy
Short description of yourself and your life:nothing special coming home from skool and playing wow xd

Character name:healmodos
Ckass:healing druid
Race:tauren
Professions:450jc/450 eneneering 450cooking
Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Talnivarr&n=Healmodos

Spec:heal

Reason for choosing your spec:healing is what i like the most

Are you willing to respec if we need you to?: sure

Did you play your character from scratch?:yea i did

When did you start playing wow?:2-3 years ago at start of tbc

Describe your spell/ability rotation on a regular raid encounter:hot the tanks and keep the raid up with nourish

How do you prepare yourself for a raid?:got 1 stack of flasks pots and foodbuffs with me and always repaired before raid

Do you keep yourself up to date when it comes to theorycrafting and class changes:yea i check website for details whats the best in changes maybe some change of spec for getting best healing

What are your current regular playtimes?:everyday from 16:30-23-24:00 exemt weekent then from 10:00-when i get tired

Are you involved in any activities that could interfere with your raiding?:nope only wow

Pre-TBC raid experience:started in tbc so didnt completed em before tbc but done em all already now
TBC-raid experience:all cleared everything before wotlk exept sunwell and black temple
WotLK-raid experience:all cleared everything before patch changes naxx eoe before toc/ulduar came out cleared ulduar 10 13/14 bosses down before toc

Do you know your way around Ventrilo 2.x and have a microphone (and aren't afraid to use it):yea and i will speak aswell Smile no worrys

Which guilds have you previously been in?:hydra aggressive sence anarchikoi rise of the phoenix

Why did you leave / Why were you kicked?:to many kids they dont wanan come on vent and stuff not even listening to tacts dont show up for raids no teamplay they just do there own hing :s

Why do you want to join Panda Chess Club?:they have great rep and i know lots of the players in it

Why should we concider recruiting you? (Sell yourself... This is an important question:cuz i m great raider and healer and i wanan join a pro guild and i know all the tacts i'm always ready before raid time got flasks food buff (fish feast) potions and stuff

Do you know anyone in the guild that would be able to vouch for your membership?:.noxion voltage totemterror hlp quikken and some more

Last edited by Circhi on Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:20 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : made it better a bit)

healmodoss

Back to top Go down

[declined]healing druid Empty Re: [declined]healing druid

Post  Geraldine Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:08 pm

Short answers on every question... Imo do a better apply
Geraldine
Geraldine

Back to top Go down

Post  Circhi Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:25 am

Log out in PvE gear and then we'll think about it .
Circhi
Circhi

Back to top Go down

Post  healmodoss Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:50 am

woops srry

healmodoss

Back to top Go down

Post  Duuril Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:02 am

Hello there druid! Looked at your gemming and i've never seen a druid gemming intellect, why have u done that? You got 2 superduper mp5 trinkets so just run trough with 23sp in the gear and your glyph i think you would gain more from using glyph of rapid rejuvenation aswell.
Duuril
Duuril

Back to top Go down

Post  Circhi Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:19 pm

Declined
Circhi
Circhi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content