Panda Chess Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hunter kazamajino

4 posters

Go down

hunter kazamajino Empty hunter kazamajino

Post  kazamajino Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:35 pm

Name: jesper
Short description of yourself and your life: i like to be with friend and train kick boxing Smile

Character name: kazamajino
Class: hunter
Race: orc
Professions: only skinner atm.
Armory link:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Talnivarr&n=Kazamajino
Spec: survival.
Reason for choosing your spec: couse i like survival better then Mm
Are you willing to respec if we need you to?: yes.
Did you play your character from scratch?: yes
When did you start playing wow?: i started playing wow in the start of february 2006.
Describe your spell/ability rotation on a regular raid encounter: i start using serperting to get crit on my steadyshot. then i use black arrow, then i u se explosiv shot. then i use steady shot untill explosiv shot is ready again. and i keep my serperting up.
How do you prepare yourself for a raid?: i take every raids seriuslty.i meet up with food buffs and flask!Smile
Do you keep yourself up to date when it comes to theorycrafting and class changes: Yes i do.

What are your current regular playtimes?: 22 days 6 hours 36 min
Are you involved in any activities that could interfere with your raiding?: yes i am. i meet up to every raid, if i cant raid that day i make sure ye know that Smile

Pre-TBC raid experience:
TBC-raid experience: black tempel. karazan
WotLK-raid experience: havent done all inn ulduar 10/25,,, nax 10/25 toc 10/25 normal. onyxia 10/25
Do you know your way around Ventrilo 2.x and have a microphone (and aren't afraid to use it): ye i got vent and it works perfect. but i dont got a mic atm but im working on getting a new so as possible
Which guilds have you previously been in?:i was in a norwageain friend guild. but i did leave.
Why did you leave / Why were you kicked?: i leaved couse we never did any raid and i wanted to raid so.
Why do you want to join Panda Chess Club?: it seems to be a nice rading guild that know what ye are doing:)
Why should we concider recruiting you? (Sell yourself... This is an important question: couse im a sosial player im nice to everyone, anywhat's happend. i love to raid and help! Smile
Do you know anyone in the guild that would be able to vouch for your membership?: no i dont. i did ask a random person for info Smile!

kazamajino

Back to top Go down

hunter kazamajino Empty Re: hunter kazamajino

Post  Braveheart Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:19 pm

First of all a second profession is quite needed for serious raiding. i know absolutely nothing about hunters so I wont get into that. Second when we say playtime we mean what hours in the day do you play, not /played on your character.
Regards Bravehéart farao
Braveheart
Braveheart

Back to top Go down

hunter kazamajino Empty okey i see

Post  kazamajino Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:53 pm

ye i got lw but its only skilled to 50 ;P ... so...i can make that up to 450 nps Smile . ah ye i play mostly after the school from like 14-15 game time untill 22-23 server time Very Happy

kazamajino

Back to top Go down

Post  IceN Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:35 pm

You say 22-23, when our raids always go to 23, or even later if everyone wants to stay. To break it down, Sundays to Thursdays (yes, all days in-between) 18.45->23.00, would there be a problem for you to show up in time and stay the entire raid?
IceN
IceN
Guild leader

Back to top Go down

Post  kazamajino Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:54 pm

well nah its not a problem m8.. and yes i will stay untill the raid is done for sure Smile any what time. if its is keep going after 23:00 its okey Smile

kazamajino

Back to top Go down

Post  mafiafran Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:45 pm

ye i got lw but its only skilled to 50 ;P ... so...i can make that up to 450 nps . ah ye i play mostly after the school from like 14-15 game time untill 22-23 server time

hardcore sex
country girls

mafiafran

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down