Panda Chess Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Declined]Holy paladins Flaze

2 posters

Go down

[Declined]Holy paladins Flaze Empty [Declined]Holy paladins Flaze

Post  Flaze1337 Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:34 pm

Name:Rickard
Short description of yourself and your life:I am studing in school and have alot of free time and i spend much time in front of my computer.

Character name:Flaze
Ckass:Paladin
Race:Blood elf
Professions:Inscription 450 Herb 450
Armory link:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Talnivarr&n=Flaze
Spec:Holy/retri
Reason for choosing your spec:i lov to heal and i am good on it ..want to get develop my experience on my specc.
Are you willing to respec if we need you to?:yes ofc . got good gear in my other spec.
Did you play your character from scratch?:yea i have leavel my character from the start
When did you start playing wow?: i started for 3 years ago and i like to play in grp whit other ppl.
Describe your spell/ability rotation on a regular raid encounter:in raid i use Holy light cuz it give me aoe heal cuz i have Glyoh of holy light . and its depends witch target i going to heal .
How do you prepare yourself for a raid?: I come online about 1 h before the raid . and loade my self up whit some Flask food buffs .
Do you keep yourself up to date when it comes to theorycrafting and class changes: yes i do

What are your current regular playtimes?: 73 at all 63 at 80 . i play around 50-55 h week and i am online at 16.00 to 24.00
Glyoh of holy light

Pre-TBC raid experience: i did not play any raids in pre TBC
TBC-raid experience: Kara-BT
WotLK-raid experience: 25man
Naxx 25 cleard
Ulduar 25 cleard and some hard modes
ICC 25 3 cleard
ToC 25 cleard
10 man
ICC 10 3 cleard
Naxx 10 cleard
Ulduar 10 cleard and some hard modes
ICC 10 3 cleard
Do you know your way around Ventrilo 2.x and have a microphone (and aren't afraid to use it):yes i have
Which guilds have you previously been in?:i have been in Booty bay bullies . dictate . mytmeakers .
Why did you leave / Why were you kicked?: i did get problem whit my computer so i had to get a new and the guild kickt me cuz i had no other computer to use and tell them .. booty bay bullies i did leave cuz i did not feal thats what the right guild for me
Why do you want to join Panda Chess Club?: i want to be in a good 25 man raiding guild develop my raid experience,
Why should we concider recruiting you? (Sell yourself... This is an important question: I think im the persone you need . and i think i have what is need for the guild .
Do you know anyone in the guild that would be able to vouch for your membership?:.No i dont

Flaze1337

Back to top Go down

[Declined]Holy paladins Flaze Empty Re: [Declined]Holy paladins Flaze

Post  Circhi Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:47 pm

Declined, we dont need a third holy paladin
Circhi
Circhi

Back to top Go down