Panda Chess Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Accepted]Sachiel DPS Death Knight

2 posters

Go down

[Accepted]Sachiel DPS Death Knight Empty [Accepted]Sachiel DPS Death Knight

Post  Sachiel Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:58 pm

Name: André
Short description of yourself and your life:
Name is André im 16 and im from Norway, my life is normal i guess. Smile
Love music, WoW, friends and so on, and i pritty much hate school. Smile
Character name: Sachiel
Class: Death Knight
Race:Tauren
Professions: JC and Ench, Better gems, extra stam/ap ench
Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Talnivarr&n=Sachiel , The bracers are brand new so if they arent chanted or gemmed they will be soon:)
Spec: 51|0|20mainspec | 54 5 12 offspec
Reason for choosing your spec: I've played all 3 specs since DK's came out and atm blood is the 1 with the best overall dps. I dont remember, but i do all from 6k to 14k dps, depends on the encounter Smile
Are you willing to respec if we need you to?: Yeah ofc My offspec atm is Blood tank, got 39k hp 25 dodge 20 parry 556 def, self buffd
Did you play your character from scratch?: Scratch as in from lvl 55 to 80 ? if so yes Smile
When did you start playing wow?:I started playing wow in 2004 when it came out.
Describe your spell/ability rotation on a regular raid encounter: IT-PS-DS-HS-HS-DS
Pest-HS-HS-HS-HS. ofc this changes in combat Smile
How do you prepare yourself for a raid?: I stack up on pots and read some tacts for the instance we're going to.
Do you keep yourself up to date when it comes to theorycrafting and class changes: I like to think so yes Smile

What are your current regular playtimes?: 14-23
Are you involved in any activities that could interfere with your raiding?: Nope

Pre-TBC raid experience: did some mc on a friends char
TBC-raid experience: Kara gruul maggy and a few bosses in BT (cleared BT in wotlk tho !)
WotLK-raid experience: Togc25 4/5 togc 10 4/5(didnt prioritise 10 mans in old guild) uld25 13/14 4/9hm's i think
Do you know your way around Ventrilo 2.x and have a microphone (and aren't afraid to use it): I got Vt and i got a working Mic, and i love to talk when its the right time to talk ^^ Smile
Which guilds have you previously been in?: Im new to this server so on talnivarr 0, Kazzak: Animals and Ascend, Moonglade: Suffragium
Why did you leave / Why were you kicked?: I left moonglade cuz i didnt like it there, so i went to kazzak and there i had loads of fun until all my irl friends started playing on talnivarr, so now im here Smile
Why do you want to join Panda Chess Club?: I want to join Panda Chess Club because i've talked to a few of your members and they all seem to be nice and friendly, atm that is what im looking for; a place where we raid ofc, but there is a good community.
Why should we concider recruiting you? (Sell yourself... This is an important question:You should pick me because i really like the guild name <,< and i think i can bring a high-dpsing character to your community, I know im young but i know that i am mature enough to play this game searisly but still have fun doing so.
Do you know anyone in the guild that would be able to vouch for your membership?: I do not Smile

Last edited by Sachiel on Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sachiel

Back to top Go down

[Accepted]Sachiel DPS Death Knight Empty Re: [Accepted]Sachiel DPS Death Knight

Post  Sachiel Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:02 pm

Oh and i got the tier 9 helm in my bag for the 4th set bonus, and i got a thropy for tier 9.5 piece, just waiting for some emblems Smile

Sachiel

Back to top Go down

Post  Circhi Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:11 pm

Nice gear, cool that you have some ilvl258, Will give you an answer tonight when all the officers are gathered.
Circhi
Circhi

Back to top Go down

Post  Circhi Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:32 am

The officers decided to Grant you a Trial.

[Accepted]

Whisper Circhi when you are online.
Circhi
Circhi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down