Panda Chess Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Accepted]Mage Apply - Alliance Faction Change

2 posters

Go down

[Accepted]Mage Apply - Alliance Faction Change Empty [Accepted]Mage Apply - Alliance Faction Change

Post  Stanky Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:27 pm

Name: Jakob
Short description of yourself and your life: At the moment I'm studying in the same school as Circhi. Beside to that I play wow and hang out with my friends. On my freetime I ´don't really got anything else to do than playing wow.

Character name: Stanky
Ckass: Mage
Race: Gnome (Troll after FC)
Professions: JC (450) Shadowweave Tailor (431)
Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Talnivarr&n=Stanky
Spec: Arcane: I'm using this spec on the most boss encounters.
FFB: I change to this spec when I'm facing bosses like anub HC (25) when there's 5 targets to put LB on to increase my dps
Reason for choosing your spec: To max out my dps on every boss.
Are you willing to respec if we need you to?: Yes but shouldn't be needed
Did you play your character from scratch?: Yes, it's been 3 years since I started playing wow and I've only played on this char.
When did you start playing wow?:15'th october 2006
Describe your spell/ability rotation on a regular raid encounter:Arcane: Arcaneblast x4-arcane missiles then start the same process again. I don't use Arcane Barrage since it's aloss of dps, I only use it when I have to move out of shit like fire etc.
Fire: 1 scorch then spam FFB until I get instant pyro, I always got LB up 24/7 ofc.
How do you prepare yourself for a raid?:I do some dailys after school, buy like 5 flasks, about 20 potion of speed. I don't usually bring my own food since a fish feast is up in my current guild before every try. But if needed I can ofc bring it myself.
Do you keep yourself up to date when it comes to theorycrafting and class changes:Yes, I read mmo-champion.com everyday and the latest patchnotes on blizz website.

What are your current regular playtimes?:Circhi told me your playtimes and I can attend to the raids.
Are you involved in any activities that could interfere with your raiding?: No.

Pre-TBC raid experience: none
TBC-raid experience: Kara, gruul, maggy.
WotLK-raid experience:
I've killed every boss here except from Algalon who I've never even tried and Anub 25 HC, we got him to 34 % then he submerged his third time.
Do you know your way around Ventrilo 2.x and have a microphone (and aren't afraid to use it): Yes.
Which guilds have you previously been in?: The Nephilim (Simular to Chop Chop)
Why did you leave / Why were you kicked?: I really enjoyed playing with them at the start of my time there but I grew tired of them and alot of people are arrogant and such. So I just want to change and since my classmate is officer in your guild I find it perfect for me.
Why do you want to join Panda Chess Club?: Because I want to join a guild that has a nice comunity and a nice 10man progress.
It's also fun to meet new people and experience different playstiles. Also learn new things about my class and wow.
Why should we concider recruiting you? (Sell yourself... This is an important question: Because I can offer you great dps along with max focus during the whole raids. Circhi also told me that I could probably beat Roses on dps Very Happy
Do you know anyone in the guild that would be able to vouch for your membership?: Yes, Circhi of course.

Stanky

Back to top Go down

[Accepted]Mage Apply - Alliance Faction Change Empty Re: [Accepted]Mage Apply - Alliance Faction Change

Post  Circhi Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:30 pm

This guy i have known for a long time, both inside the game and outside. I'm actually the reason for why he started to playing this addictive game. 3 years ago.

But on topic. Do i think he can raid with us?
Yes! He is a skilled player and will always bring 110% focus to every raid. He is also very nice and heplfull, and will always be around to help the guild with various things. Such as Heroics, Old School raids. and similiar things.

He have my 100% support and i hope we take this chance because we wont regret it.

But since i'm in school right now and sitting next to Stanky. We'll discuss it more thorougly when i come home.

Circhi out!
Circhi
Circhi

Back to top Go down

[Accepted]Mage Apply - Alliance Faction Change Empty Re: [Accepted]Mage Apply - Alliance Faction Change

Post  Circhi Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:05 pm

Accepted for Trial.

Start Faction Change.

P.S Välkommen Jakob Razz
Circhi
Circhi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down