Panda Chess Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Panda Chess Club Is no more. Members Read the whole thread.

+6
Circhi
Braveheart
Erafon
Fintnamn
IceN
Rosesred
10 posters

Go down

Panda Chess Club Is no more. Members Read the whole thread. Empty Panda Chess Club Is no more. Members Read the whole thread.

Post  Rosesred Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:39 am

Hello lads.

It's with an heavy heart I'm writing this text. And First of all I want you lads to read the whole text to understand what reasons we have to carry up our disbanding of our home.

Myself, Icen and brikk started this guild for about 3months ago looking for some fun and fast clearing of content. We all 3 were from very high skilled guilds and have played for a long time. We though we had the time and the experience to lead one of the greatest guilds on talnivarr, but we were wrong.

The bad part started just before Christmas when we did not have enough players to start clearing 25man 5 days a week. Some were slacking on signs and not showing up, but we officers did our best to try to mass-recruit players from every corner of the realm. We tried to be not that hard on the standard of the gear but the most had enough for the challenges in front of us.
After Christmas we had enough players to carry out some nice raiding in icc25man. Our first kills went with ease but we were still quite disappointed on a couple of players for how they act and played in many different ways. As we in the officer squad have been playing for a long time we couldn't understand that some players really had it hard to carry out easy tactics and understanding how you should maximize your character.

After the first 25man ICC clears we had many problems. For example, ppl not touching GC for signs, ppl who really couldn't behave unless I was there and keeping an eye on them and players not living up to their potential when they had good gear and stats.
Suddenly we tried to fix everything as officers should, but kicking as many players we had a problem with would put us back in being forced to raid 10man again.
So we tried and tried and tried to get more ppl into the guild so we could kick out the players who didn't live up to their potential's. The replacements weren't bad but we were still setback by some players who really don't do their best to be the best at this game.

After a couple of weeks some of the officers got tired of being forced to whipe on easy bosses just because some players can't spend a couple of hours per day to read and watch tactics. They grew tired of players not pumping out enough dps for something they should be able with their gear to kill without any question at all. They grew tired of getting better and better gear but still being stuck with players holding them back.

So we in the core talked about recruiting a lot of ppl one more time to try giving life to something that could become one of the top guilds. But with the loss of 3 of our best players who also are our officers, we grew tired. We have been trying and trying and trying to do our best jobs as officers to make this work. But there is a limit for a player on how much he or she can handle.

I love every single player in this guild. But after this setback I as well grew tired to yet again put down so many hours that it needs to bring life back into the guild. After all this is a game and in real life I don't have a job, the best health or as much money as I would Like to have.
So After this time I've decided for myself that I'm going to join a new PVE guild as a member, put down only hours on wow when I raid and spend the rest at the gym or searching for a job.

I am so sorry that it ended like this. I hope that every single member have enjoyed being under my leadership. It's my first time as a GM and I Had a blast. Really feels Like I've failed you all, but sometimes you have to be a bit selfish and think about the future, and that this is just a game.

Wherever our life takes us, I wish with all my heart that our roads will cross again. After all we have some of the best gamers I've seen on this realm in the guild. Also the gamers with the biggest hearts and personality. Some of you have really meant a lot to me, and I hope This is not the end for us.

I Just want to thank all our members and specially the officers for all the time they have put into the guild. I want to thank for one of the best experience I've had in this game. Even though the most comes from 10man, I still can think back at some lovely 25man moments that makes me smile.

Also. Please respect My decision of not replying to any whispers in game. For the moment I've got a shitload to handle and there will be to many whispers to answer. Whenever I find time I will try to chat a bit with some of my favorite players ( braveheart. I will spam you from this day until I die!<3)

Good luck guys. You all have gain experience, gear and knowledge from our raids. I wouldn't be surprised if every single one of you will be in some of the top guilds of the realm. After all you are pandas! the best players there is.

I Leave you lads with the hopes of spreading the rules of pandas. Everything in any way is always Icen's Fault!

Thank you for everything
Your Guild Master and officers of PCC.

Rosesred
Guild leader

Back to top Go down

Panda Chess Club Is no more. Members Read the whole thread. Empty Re: Panda Chess Club Is no more. Members Read the whole thread.

Post  IceN Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:49 am

Yes, don't forget that I'm so godlike, and made out of pure awesomeness, that I'll make you wipe, fail and die even without being online!

Hope you all find new guilds and have fun wherever/whatever you go/do, both ingame and ofc, IRL. I had a nice time with most of you and I won't forget.

Cya,
IceN
IceN
IceN
Guild leader

Back to top Go down

Panda Chess Club Is no more. Members Read the whole thread. Empty Re: Panda Chess Club Is no more. Members Read the whole thread.

Post  Fintnamn Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:41 am

Sad to see this, but this is often what happends when people just fooling around and cant read tacts and shit. I thank for my time in Panda and i really loved the 10man raids, the 25man's wasnt as fun as the 10man. I will have alot of memory from my time in Panda, Algalon,Firefighter,"Fintnamn" DC on Anub, just hilarious! =) Thanks for the time, see ya around boys and good luck!

Cheers,
Robin aKa Fintnamn

Fintnamn

Back to top Go down

Post  Erafon Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:05 am

I'll never forget our 10man raid Eu rank 1 on both quarters, GL in future I hope I see you around on Talnivarr!

Regards Tuten
Erafon
Erafon

Back to top Go down

Post  Braveheart Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:22 pm

/cry
I just wanna say, i have really enjoyed my time in panda....the best ever!!
I´ll always love you lads so feel free to whisp as I will do the same Twisted Evil
For you guys information i think me and my mate are gonna try out Mythmakers since Chop Chop are full on prot warrs since thats what my mate is (I cant leave him Crying or Very sad )
Hope to see you all around. /kiss from the most imba protadin on server afro
Braveheart
Braveheart

Back to top Go down

Post  Circhi Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:15 pm

I completly agree with you Roses and this is why i've decided to leave the guild and join Chop Chop.

I still hope we can play in the future and maybe do some 10mans now and then!

It would be a blast!

Circhi Out, for the last time!
Circhi
Circhi

Back to top Go down

Post  Fixxerad Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:33 pm

Rosesred, Best guildmaster ever<3

Fixxerad

Back to top Go down

Post  Fiskmaskinen Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:54 pm

"We though we had the time and the experience to lead one of the greatest guilds on talnivarr, but we were wrong."
That's not true, we were the best in many ways! Don't beat yourself up Roses! You are a great leader!

I want to personally thanks everyone in PCC for a wonderful time, it's been a great plesure of playing with each and every one of you! Don't forget to drop a whisper every one and then <3
Many lovezz from Fishy!
Fiskmaskinen
Fiskmaskinen

Back to top Go down

Post  Starfaller Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:59 pm

Thanks to all the officers for being so awesome and bringing glory to us. My time in PCC, while not too long has been fun. Sure there were times when I felt the opposite, but I stood by you anyway. If some of the members wants to continue as a guild, but under a new name, I'd gladly take responsibility as either an officer or the guild leader. Peace out Smile

Starfaller

Back to top Go down

Panda Chess Club Is no more. Members Read the whole thread. Empty PCC <3

Post  Lilywén Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:32 pm

Thanks everyone for an awesome time in PCC and the raids even tho i didn't get any loot Razz <3 It was still a shit loads of fun and i'd love to still raid with some of you or even go under a new name as Fisk said Smile

GL in the future Smile Shocked
Lilywén
Lilywén

Back to top Go down

Post  Fiskmaskinen Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:35 pm

As Starcaller said, you mean? =)
Fiskmaskinen
Fiskmaskinen

Back to top Go down

Post  sebo :) Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:44 pm

It only takes a few weeks without sebo for the guild to disband :<
I back up what people were saying, roses is the best guild leader ive ever had, not just his accent and way he says LUVERLY, but the way he lead the raids was second to none. Im gonna miss u min Pandor Sad
sebo

sebo :)

Back to top Go down

Post  Fiskmaskinen Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:07 pm

Sebo, my man <3 are you back home now?
Fiskmaskinen
Fiskmaskinen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum