Panda Chess Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Accepted]Geraldine - Holy prist

4 posters

Go down

[Accepted]Geraldine - Holy prist Empty [Accepted]Geraldine - Holy prist

Post  Geraldine Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:43 am

Name: Axel A
Short description of yourself and your life: I'm 17 year old boy that are studing at Portalen it school in Lidköping. On my spare time i play alot of WoW and whatching movies, be whit my gf and friends. I'm quit regular.

Character name: Geraldine
Ckass: Prist
Race: Troll
Professions: 450 jc/ 439 Tailoring
Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Talnivarr&n=Geraldine
Spec: Holy 14/57/0
Reason for choosing your spec: This a raid focus healing specc. I got the 2 points in Healing prayers so that my Aoe cost less mana. I like this specc but if you want me to go whit the one that got Empowerd Renew i can respecc.

Are you willing to respec if we need you to?: Yes to any specc. have better shadow gear..

Did you play your character from scratch?: yes i did this is my secound level 80
When did you start playing wow?: about 3 or 4 years back

Describe your spell/ability rotation on a regular raid encounter: Well i'm healer so i don't really have so much of rotation but i like to get 3 stacks of Serendipty to get my spells to not consume so much mana.

How do you prepare yourself for a raid?: Flask, food, repair and eating before the raid.
Do you keep yourself up to date when it comes to theorycrafting and class changes: Yes i do like to read how i can be better.

What are your current regular playtimes?: about 3-4 houres everyday
Are you involved in any activities that could interfere with your raiding?: Well the only thing is the school if i got a big work to do.

Pre-TBC raid experience: No only got to 55.
TBC-raid experience: Did start play dota here...
WotLK-raid experience: Well i did start back on The Maelstorm and doing naxx as a holy paladin while it still was "hard". I joind a pretty good guild there we did Naxx 10/25 man OS 10/25 man and Eoe 10/25 man. When Ulduar realsed the guild dispaned so i joined a new one and did some good Ulduar 25 man progress never got Thorim down tho.
Jumped to Talnivarr did ulduar 10 man and so on... On my prist whitch have been level 80 for a while i have done the regular you do today. Ulduar 10 man 12/14 and 3 hms on Xt,Hodir,Thorim did try on freya but it's hard whot out vent. In Toc i have done 5/5 10 man and 4/5 on the 25 man. In Togc in have 4/5 on the 10 man. On 25 man i did alot trys on Anub 25 man in togc and that's hard...

Do you know your way around Ventrilo 2.x and have a microphone (and aren't afraid to use it):Yes

Which guilds have you previously been in?: Well on my prist i have been in Chop Chop.. But my computer did crash so i did leave a message on the forum and all. When i got back i was kicked-.-
Why did you leave / Why were you kicked?: Kicked

Why do you want to join Panda Chess Club?:You guys looks to become on of the really big and succesful guild. You have the rules and the leadership i hope to become on. I also want to get more friends since most of friends have left the realm and my friendslist is grey all day long.
Why should we concider recruiting you? (Sell yourself... This is an important question: Simple i'm a good player. And because i know what to do and i'm sure and know what i'm doing and i focus when it's raid time. I like to read how to get better and read on the new tacts and the lore. And if you hear that some one are laughs on ventrilo that will be mostly. I like bad jokes and i'm friendly

Do you know anyone in the guild that would be able to vouch for your membership?: Kulpåse a good classmate

歓声ジェラルディン <--- Cheers Geraldine!
Geraldine
Geraldine

Back to top Go down

[Accepted]Geraldine - Holy prist Empty Re: [Accepted]Geraldine - Holy prist

Post  Barbaskön Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:00 am

We've been looking for a holy priest for quite some time now and both your gear and experience is good so from what i can see you've got my vote.

Hopefully the other officers likes this aswell Smile

Good Luck

Barbaskön

Back to top Go down

Post  Brikk Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:42 pm

Gear, professions, enchants and experience seems fine. The spec is a little off in my oppinion. Have you tried dropping desperate prayer and one point in divine fury in order to get holy reach?

I'll talk to the other officers tonight and get back to you either here or in game.
Brikk
Brikk
Admin

http://pandachessclub.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Circhi Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:14 pm

I agree with the other officers nice apply and seems like you have a nice attitude.

As brikk said we'll give you a answer shortly Razz
Circhi
Circhi

Back to top Go down

Post  Geraldine Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:36 pm

About the desperate prayer i have it becaus get ppl back to full health quick if someone get's a cr. And also quite often on my self if the boss is doing any raid dmg. But i can ofc respecc if that is needed
Geraldine
Geraldine

Back to top Go down

Post  Circhi Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:53 pm

Are you online right now on any char?

If you are, Whisper Circhi
Circhi
Circhi

Back to top Go down

Post  Geraldine Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:01 pm

i Will be online from now on to 21:00 or somthing.. I can be on Geraldine or Weareborg
Geraldine
Geraldine

Back to top Go down

Post  Circhi Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:16 am

Accepted for Trial

Whisper me ingame
Circhi
Circhi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content