Panda Chess Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Declined]Redforce Arcane mage

2 posters

Go down

[Declined]Redforce Arcane mage Empty [Declined]Redforce Arcane mage

Post  Redforce Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:22 pm

Name: Loizos
Short description of yourself and your life: I am a fan of bodybuilding so i spend most of my time in the gym and hanging out with my girlfriend and other friends .I am also a fan of video games like WoW and other action games. I like socializing with new people and making new friends.

Character name: Redforce
Ckass: Mage
Race: Undead
Professions: Enchanting - Tailoring
Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Talnivarr&n=Redforce
Spec: Arcane
Reason for choosing your spec: My talent build is based on the power of mage's crit what i mean by that? I can show you that by some simple magics.
>Arcane Focus
>Spell power
>Arcane instability
Well i am specced that way because it is an interesting rotation and fun at the same time and if you do it correctly provides you with good results.
* Presicion- that talent provide me with hit so i donot need any trinket or sockets to cap my hit.
* Arcane power- That talent (buff) when is up my DPS increases dramaticaly so it can really be helpfull in a fight.
Are you willing to respec if we need you to?: Yes
When did you start playing wow?: Have just started playing when tbc was released too bad i missed the classic wow.
Describe your spell/ability rotation on a regular raid encounter:Well as you engage the boss you should always start with the slow effect from you arcane talents build as i have 3 talent points on torment of the weak this effect will provide me with an additional of 5% increase damage before i eaven start dpsing. Then you start casting arcane blast which with my gear is 1.9 sec. I stack it up to 3-4 stacks which provides me with high amount of damage and doesnt consume much of my mana.then when the missile barage pops up you cast your missiles immediately ,and then cast arcane barrage which actually does a high amount of damage .This is the normal rotation i use and provides me with 4.5 -5 dps on dummies without poping any cds but with 6k -7k dps in 10 mans and 25s.
How do you prepare yourself for a raid?:I buy the essential pots and haste flasks and make sure i am full on reagents for both buffs and tables.
Do you keep yourself up to date when it comes to theorycrafting and class changes:Yes i usually read my class patch notes and search the internet for possible mage specs that can increase my output in dps.

What are your current regular playtimes?: i ussually log in every day at 14:00 server time and can stay up to any time if the guild tells me to.
Are you involved in any activities that could interfere with your raiding?:No when i am raiding i am alone and i make sure no one will interrupt me .

Pre-TBC raid experience: none
TBC-raid experience: KAra and gruls
WotLK-raid experience: All content including os 10 man with 3 drakes up. (Tho i haven't done it 25 man. i also havent completed the whole of ulduar but that's only because i didn't find a proper group to clear it
Do you know your way around Ventrilo 2.x and have a microphone (and aren't afraid to use it): Yes
Which guilds have you previously been in?: Desertus ,Bottle or Tree, Anarchikoi
Why did you leave / Why were you kicked?: From Desertus i left due to disbanding ,Bottle or tree started breaking too and i had to leave and Anarchikoi was my friends guild which i did my tbc progress with.
Why do you want to join Panda Chess Club?: I am a fan of raiding and progressing and mature guilds are lagging on our server . In fact i think PCC is a mature enough guild that will help me achieve my goals and i will help progress.
Why should we concider recruiting you? Thats a questions that you should answer to me Smile
Do you know anyone in the guild that would be able to vouch for your membership?: No ..

Redforce

Back to top Go down

[Declined]Redforce Arcane mage Empty Re: [Declined]Redforce Arcane mage

Post  Circhi Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:50 pm

You have some nice gear, but you have some bad enchants thought.

The only answer i can give you atm is that we have a couple of good raiding mages so.

But we'll look into it tonight if we need another one.

Thanks
Circhi
Circhi

Back to top Go down

Post  Circhi Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:06 pm

Declined. Nothing personal but we just cant put another mage in the guild.

GOod luck finding a guild.
Circhi
Circhi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down