Panda Chess Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stanky - Arcane Mage

4 posters

Go down

Stanky - Arcane Mage Empty Stanky - Arcane Mage

Post  Stanky Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:25 pm

Hey guys, I know we didn't had a good start the first time I joined and I got kicked(left) in less than a week, the reason was that I got like pissed off for not getting invited to ICC the 3.3.0 patchday. Later I realised that I was just stupid since I joined the day before and you had members who had been in the guild for long time online then too, so yeah... I did a mistake, I also want to apologize for apply'ing to other guilds like a fucking guildhopper, I totally embarassed myself and you. I totally didn't show my best side those weeks. Now I want a fresh start, start raiding seriously again be a part of something, so I'm making this apply.

Name: Jakob Danielsson
Short description of yourself and your life:
I study in highschool or whatever it's called in english Tech-design program, same class as Circhi as you probably already knew. I don't do that much on my free time, just playing computer and sometimes in the weekends I earn cash as an icehockey refferee. when I'm not playing wow I'm playing CoD (mw2) or random facebook-games:P

Character name: Stanky
Class: Mage
Race: Troll
Professions: JC (450) Tail(432)
Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Talnivarr&n=Stanky
Spec: Arcane (Frost PvP Secondary spec)
Reason for choosing your spec: At the moment arcane is the best spec as arcane mage in most fights, the only fight fire is better is Anub 25(HC). I've got 3/3 Incanters absorption since it gives a huge dmg boost on twins for example when absorbing dmg. It also procs in fights like Lord marrowgar (when having frost ward up) and etc, all bossencounters where u take either fire or frost dmg;)
Are you willing to respec if we need you to?: Yea
Did you play your character from scratch?: Yea
When did you start playing wow?: in middle of october 2006, so 3 years and about 3-4 months
Describe your spell/ability rotation on a regular raid encounter: Arcaneblast x4 - arcane missiles / arcane barrage depending on what situation I am in and if missile barrage procced.
How do you prepare yourself for a raid?: Always flasks and usually some speed pots. doing daily's 2 hours before raid for some extra repair gold
Do you keep yourself up to date when it comes to theorycrafting and class changes: Ye, reading mmo-champ everyday

What are your current regular playtimes?: end school at 16:00 and I can play to like 01:00-02:00
Are you involved in any activities that could interfere with your raiding?: Nope, I'm a reffee but I won't take any games that will be on the raidingtimes

Pre-TBC raid experience: started 3 month's before TBC release so never reached 60 before release.
TBC-raid experience:
Kara (Cleared)
Gruul's Lair (Cleared)
Magtheridon (Cleared)

WotLK-raid experience:
25man
Naxxramas (Cleared)
Obsidian Snctum (Cleared) 3 drakes up
Eye of eternity (Cleared)
Ulduar (13/14) yogg 3 keepers, FL 4 towers.
totc(cleared)
totgc (4/5)
icc (3/7)

10man
naxxramas (Cleared)
obsidian sanctum (cleared) 3 drakes
eye of eternity (cleared)
ulduar (12/14) FL 4 towers, heartbraker, thorim hardmode, hodir hardmode.
totc(cleared)
totgc (cleared)
icc (4/7)
Do you know your way around Ventrilo 2.x and have a microphone (and aren't afraid to use it): Yes, and no I'm not:P
Which guilds have you previously been in?: (Aliance) The Nephilim, havn't bee in any other guild since neph except from panda
Why did you leave / Why were you kicked?: I left to play with you guys, basicly... and that's why I'm applying again
Why do you want to join Panda Chess Club?: I want to start raiding with a friendly guild, hardcore raiding < talking on vent
Why should we concider recruiting you? (Sell yourself... This is an important question: I've played this character for a very long time now so I know it very well, I'm also experienced of being in a raiding guild so I know what it takes, my dps is good, could have been better but my gear is kind of outdated atm since I've been slacky on weekly raids and dailys. Will get some gear fast tho.
Do you know anyone in the guild that would be able to vouch for your membership?: Circhi Wink
Rosesred
Guild leader

Stanky

Back to top Go down

Stanky - Arcane Mage Empty Re: Stanky - Arcane Mage

Post  Circhi Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:56 pm

Before i can answer this apply properly i must first mention two things.

First thing being the fact that he actually applyed for another guild witch does always pisses me off, this is a rule i've had for a long time: if a guy dont wanna raid properly with a guild and decide to apply for another guild cause of anygiven reason i wouldnt invite him again. But, this rule for me have always been up with guys that i dont know and that i know would play shit if we give them a second chance. i can mention several examples but i wont do that on a pubilc forum.

Now for the second thing i have to say. And that is about why i think we should invite him again: my first reason ofcourse is because i have played with this guy for a very long time and i'm the reason for why he started playing world of warcraft in the first place. I know that if we for instance give him a second chance i know he will perform and i dont think he is going to be stupid and leave the guild like he did the last time.

I also know that we are reqruiting more mages in the guild since we didnt have such a good experience with thosse we had.

But since i'm his in real life friend i dont want to have my vote in anyway i just want to assure all the other officers that if we give this guy a second try he wont let us down! I'll vouch for him!

Circhi out

And Good Luck Stanky
Circhi
Circhi

Back to top Go down

Post  Brikk Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:57 pm

Your second paragraph is absolutely ridiculous Circhi. "He will not do it" is what we heard the last time he joined, and we saw what happened there.

On another note, Stanky. According to what you replied to my post on the BBB forums, we're not a serious guild, and that's why you couldn't be bothered to even mention the fact that you were going to leave or apply to other guilds.

I'm not sure where my standpoint is on this matter, we'll have to discuss it.
Brikk
Brikk
Admin

http://pandachessclub.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Circhi Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:59 pm

Allright Brikk i didnt expect him to do it Razz
Circhi
Circhi

Back to top Go down