Panda Chess Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Accepted]Korkemoms - Paladin

4 posters

Go down

[Accepted]Korkemoms - Paladin Empty [Accepted]Korkemoms - Paladin

Post  Korkemoms Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:06 am

Name: Andreas
Short description of yourself and your life: Regular guy with abit too much spare time, need to raid!

Character name: Korkemoms
Class: Paladin
Race: Blood Elf
Professions: Jewelcrafting + Mining
Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Talnivarr&n=Korkemoms
Spec: Retribution
Reason for choosing your spec: The spec i enjoy the most atm Smile I have played holy for a very long time and now i feel like playing retribution.
Are you willing to respec if we need you to?: For certain raids yes, but i do not want to raid as holy on a regular basis.
Did you play your character from scratch?: Yes
When did you start playing wow?: When it first came out.
Describe your spell/ability rotation on a regular raid encounter: Judgement, consecration, divine storm, crusader strike, divine plea, whatever is ready with prio on judgement->divine storm->crusader strike etc.
How do you prepare yourself for a raid?: I eat irl and get some drinks so i dont sit unfocused and hungry Razz Make sure im repaired and that i got flasks and pots ready.
Do you keep yourself up to date when it comes to theorycrafting and class changes: Yes.

What are your current regular playtimes?: I can play from 17.00 to over midnight most days.
Are you involved in any activities that could interfere with your raiding?: No

Pre-TBC raid experience: MC, BWL, AQ
TBC-raid experience: KZ, Black Temple, SSC, Some sunwell, Hyjaal, Gruul, Mag.
WotLK-raid experience: Naxxramas, Ulduar: Did 5 or 6 hardmodes in 25 man.
Do you know your way around Ventrilo 2.x and have a microphone (and aren't afraid to use it): Yes
Which guilds have you previously been in?: WOTLK: Catch, meIGHT on talnivarr, Serendipity on Mazrigos.
Why did you leave / Why were you kicked?: I left to play with friends on another server.
Why do you want to join Panda Chess Club?: I have been doing a few pugs in ToC 10 HC , and its quite a mess.. Razz So i want to play with more organised raids again.
Why should we concider recruiting you? (Sell yourself... This is an important question: I know my class almost 100% and im a positive guy with alot of experience and ingame knowlege.
Do you know anyone in the guild that would be able to vouch for your membership?: No

Korkemoms

Back to top Go down

[Accepted]Korkemoms - Paladin Empty Re: [Accepted]Korkemoms - Paladin

Post  Brikk Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:38 am

Looking pretty good.. We only have one active retadin for the moment so another one could be concidered. One thing I noticed is that you have several semi-stamina gems in your gear, Is there any reason for that, or is it just carelessness?

I'll talk to the other officers when theyre not slacking (sleeping) and get back to you.
Brikk
Brikk
Admin

http://pandachessclub.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Korkemoms Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:10 pm

Ah, i need 2 for blue for the regular meta, now i got 3 tho but i will exchange this head, wich i just gemmed with some gems i had, when i get 15 more emblems. Im also going to lvl up another proffesion instead of mining in near future.

I also forgot to mention exorsism in the rotation.

Korkemoms

Back to top Go down

Post  Circhi Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:14 pm

Just a tip for your spell rotation, prio should be:

Crusader strike > judgement > divine storm > concentration and excorsism should be used if you cant use anything else.

TO be more on topic will discuss this apply after tonights raid cause that's the only time when all the officers are gathered.
Circhi
Circhi

Back to top Go down

Post  Korkemoms Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:40 pm

Im almost sure Judgement and Divine Storm provides higher dps then Crusader Strike.

Korkemoms

Back to top Go down

Post  Circhi Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:41 pm

No, cause if you use Crusader Strike on every CD it's more damage then both judgement and Divine storm on a minute of fighting.
Circhi
Circhi

Back to top Go down

Post  Korkemoms Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:49 pm

Ofcouse a 4 second cd will do more dmg then a 7 and 10 second over time, but that doesnt mean i should prioritize it over those, they are still better to use if i have all 3 ready. Now that you explained your reason im actually 100% sure i am correct. Smile

Korkemoms

Back to top Go down

Post  Circhi Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:34 am

Sorry for a slow answer, we did ICC last night and after that everyone was really tired.

We'll try to get a answer for you tonight.
Circhi
Circhi

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosesred Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:47 pm

Accepted. Whisper a officer for invite.
Welcome to PCC

Rosesred
Guild leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content