Panda Chess Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Accepted]Application for Braveheart, Protection Paladin

4 posters

Go down

[Accepted]Application for Braveheart, Protection Paladin Empty [Accepted]Application for Braveheart, Protection Paladin

Post  Braveheart Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:33 pm

Name:
Laurids
Short description of yourself and your life:
I am a pretty social guy who studies economy at high school and also enjoys to play a lot of wow Wink Im pretty chilled and can take wipes all night as long as we learn from our mistakes.
Character name:
Bravehéart
Class:
Paladin
Race:
Blood Elf
Professions:
Mining and Blacksmithing both 450, got several epic recipees.
Armory link:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Talnivarr&n=Braveh%C3%A9art
Spec:
Protection
Reason for choosing your spec:
Protection is the way to roll, tanking is in my heart.
Are you willing to respec if we need you to?:
Sorry but no, as i said tanking is what I do, got retri as off specc and i have tryed holy but i sucked at it so my speccs are what im good at.
Did you play your character from scratch?:
Of course.
When did you start playing wow?:
Around 2 years ago.
Describe your spell/ability rotation on a regular raid encounter:
I am using the basic 6969 rotation for a tankadin. Which is the way to go, always got a spell ready Wink
How do you prepare yourself for a raid?:
Make sure I have flasks, scrolls, fish feasts etc. Repair my gear if needed.
Do you keep yourself up to date when it comes to theorycrafting and class changes:
Always read up on my class when it comes to changes to make sure im prepared/geared/gemmed in the best way.
What are your current regular playtimes?:
Quite a no-lifer, mon-friday 15.30-when we call raid. Weekends all day 10+ pretty much.
Are you involved in any activities that could interfere with your raiding?:
Nope I aint, only thing sometimes might be my dinner but ill try n sort that so i wont have to go afk during raid.
Pre-TBC raid experience:
None
TBC-raid experience:
Was casual back then, didnt raid.
WotLK-raid experience:
Uld10: 8 bosses only. ToC10 cleared of course. Toc25 cleared. ToC10 hc cleared till anub.
I have of course done all the easy ones like Naxx10/25, VOA10/25, EoE10, OS10/25, (OS10+3D), Onyxia10/25. Cleared ICC10 and first boss on ICC25.
Do you know your way around Ventrilo 2.x and have a microphone (and aren't afraid to use it):
Of course.
Which guilds have you previously been in?:
Artifact, Old deus, because I faction changed so thats the only ones.
Why did you leave / Why were you kicked?:
I left because both guilds basically fell apart, people slacking, officers slacking etc.
Why do you want to join Panda Chess Club?:
Because I heard you guys are quite good and i am in need of a guild of your kind.
Why should we concider recruiting you? (Sell yourself... This is an important question:
I have to offer a good and stable tank, who is always prepared and ready for the raids. (always bring 5-6+ Stoneblood pots and several stacks of fish feasts to each raid.)
In the other end when we are not raiding i am also a very social guy who when i get to know people i am always joking around
Also as a sidenote id like to mention i am applying with my best mate Tauroset. IMBA resto drood who knows his class.
Do you know anyone in the guild that would be able to vouch for your membership?:.
Dont think so sadly.
Braveheart
Braveheart

Back to top Go down

[Accepted]Application for Braveheart, Protection Paladin Empty Re: [Accepted]Application for Braveheart, Protection Paladin

Post  Geraldine Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:38 pm

Braveheart wrote:

Describe your spell/ability rotation on a regular raid encounter:
I am using the basic 6969 rotation for a tankadin. Which is the way to go, always got a spell ready Wink

Shocked a tank that don't faceroll Shocked A very good apply imo
And give me access to the members forum Rosesred please.
Geraldine
Geraldine

Back to top Go down

[Accepted]Application for Braveheart, Protection Paladin Empty Re: [Accepted]Application for Braveheart, Protection Paladin

Post  Brikk Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:57 pm

Tankadins that actually optimize and make use of the 6969 rotations arent commonly seen Surprised Your gear and experience are at an appropriate level, and there's no slacking to be found when it comes to gems, enchants, professions or reputation.

You've definately cleared our requirements if you stand by your word when it comes to attendane. The only thing left to do is discuss your app with my fellow officers. I'll let you know as soon as I've got any news.
Brikk
Brikk
Admin

http://pandachessclub.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosesred Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:30 pm

Accepted as Trial
Whisper a officer ingame for a invite
Welcome!
//Pcc Officer

Rosesred
Guild leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down