Panda Chess Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Accepted]New Warlock Application!!!

3 posters

Go down

[Accepted]New Warlock Application!!! Empty [Accepted]New Warlock Application!!!

Post  Noria Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:53 pm

Name: Stelios
Short description of yourself and your life: Well i am a dedicated player. At the moment i got my girlfriend - College and of curse wow . Thats an easy year on my college so i got lots of free time to spend for wow,
with friends, wow and my girlfriend. I am a player with sence of humor , i have learned to hear and accept my mistakes not like some others that say no, no i did not . If its my mistake i accept it and i am trying to solve it.
I have learned to learn from my mistakes and never do them again.

Character name: Noria

Ckass: Warlock

Race: Blood Elf

Professions: Tailoring ( 450 ) - Enchanting ( 440 )

Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Talnivarr&n=Nor%C3%AEa

Spec: Destruction - 0/13/58

Reason for choosing your spec: Well with this specc i can make lots of dps and that the first reason i have it. Second it aproves more some of my skills and of curse my own stats.

Are you willing to respec if we need you to?: Absolutely

Did you play your character from scratch?: Well i got comfused with the last word, but if u mean if i have bought my acc nop i have spend my own sweat on this account.

When did you start playing wow?: I cant remember exacly when but is like 3 years not with some small brakes just for my college exams.

Describe your spell/ability rotation on a regular raid encounter: My ratation about dots depends on raid member ( Classes) about the usual skills i always use are : Immolate-Chaos Bolt-Conflagrate - Incinerate.

Do you farm Raid mats for yourself and guild if needed? Well i always got lots of mats for flusk or fish feasts. So sure i can spare some or even if i dont got i can go and farm.
How do you prepare yourself for a raid?: Taking like 20 flasks with me and some fish feasts. Full on shards ( 32 on my soulstone bag ) then after like 5 mins before we start
i am going to toilet and taking 1 big bottle of water near me.

Do you keep yourself up to date when it comes to theorycrafting and class changes: Of curse. Most of the times i am making my list of the items i need
and farming mats if they are crafted else i just write i need them ( Wish List ). Also i am watching every change on proffesions so changing for better dps.
Watching My Class changes is #1 and i always do it.

What are your current regular playtimes?: Well this period of my life i am on college and as i read on your guild info i am going to be able to raid all days and stay more than the needed.

Are you involved in any activities that could interfere with your raiding?: I like to do Wind Surfing and Scuba Diving.However this activities will NEVER interfere with the guild raids.
No matter what i will ALWAYS be at the guild raids (Unless a Major Power Disconnect or The Doomsday will begging).

Pre-TBC raid experience:
Zul'Gurub,Blackwing Lair,Naxxramas (40)

TBC-raid experience:
Karazahan,Zul'Aman,Gruul,Tempest Keep,
Serpen Shrine Cavern,Black Temple

WotLK-raid experience: Naxxramas(10 & 25) Eye Of Eternity (10 and 25)
VoA(10 & 25) Osbidian Sanctum (10 & 25,Downed the 3 Drakes on 10mna but on 25 just normal)
Ulduar (25 and 10 man All bosses downed exept Algalon and know tacts for the hardmodes even i have done some of them on 10man).
Toc (10 & 25) Toc 10 Cleared-Toc 25 only Anub left-Toc 10 heroic(grand) Anub and Twins left.

Do you know your way around Ventrilo 2.x and have a microphone (and aren't afraid to use it): Of curse i have ventrilo and i know to use it lol.
Well i am not afraid Using it and i will use it when its needed.

Which guilds have you previously been in?:<TA KOUNABIA> (Left because people werent mature and were slacking (At TBC)
<Army> Left because i was really busy with my exams and it was the period of time my internet connection was not established.
<Volatile> because guild disband. <Castrensis Exitium> I was Class leader but cause leader and some other of real life friends left guild and then guild
was like disbanded. <Vrede> Comfused reason. < Epiphany > I got kicked because i wasent having attendance on raid because something happen on my real life
and i tottaly forgot to tell it to them so they kicked me when i did told this they said i sould had inform them.)

Why did you leave / Why were you kicked?: Refering this on the other question. I made them all together, better to be understoond.

Why do you want to join Panda Chess Club?: I have heared that its a nice guild and has a mature hardworking nonslacking fun and enjoyable enviroment of people which like to play this game.

Why should we concider recruiting you? (Sell yourself... This is an important question: Well i am dedicated raider a person with sence of humor and of course mature.
I will give my best to be first in every damage recount so providing you the best dps.

Do you know anyone in the guild that would be able to vouch for your membership?: Well i have been on a group for toc 10 normal alt run ( 9 people from the guild and me ) .A player i talked a bit is Circhi.

Noria

Back to top Go down

[Accepted]New Warlock Application!!! Empty Re: [Accepted]New Warlock Application!!!

Post  Circhi Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:09 am

I talked to this guy a couple of days before he made the apply. He seemed nice and like a mature player.

For the apply:
I must say the apply is nice and thorougly it goes trought everything i wanna know. To bad your pvp gear is displayed at the armory. Try to logout with pve gear always. I checked your gear before and i remember it was nice and so. Cant remember how the gems were but i suppose they were good.

But to give you a proper answer. I think we can use another warlock but we will have to discuss it togheter as it isnt a decision i can make for myself.

Circhi out!
Circhi
Circhi

Back to top Go down

[Accepted]New Warlock Application!!! Empty Noria Warlock Application

Post  Noria Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:53 am

Well i will change it whenver i can . But i am telling you that i got all my gems epics, all my enchs top and even the factions enchants i got them all on exalted for the enchs.

Noria

Back to top Go down

[Accepted]New Warlock Application!!! Empty Re: [Accepted]New Warlock Application!!!

Post  Circhi Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:33 am

Really sorry for the slow answer. We did ICC last night and after that all the officers were really tired.

I hope by tonight you'll have a answer.
Circhi
Circhi

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosesred Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:45 pm

Accepted. Whisper a officer for invite.
Welcome to PCC.

Rosesred
Guild leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down