Panda Chess Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Accepted]Application : Tauroset Resto Druid

3 posters

Go down

[Accepted]Application : Tauroset Resto Druid Empty [Accepted]Application : Tauroset Resto Druid

Post  Tauroset Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:54 pm

Short description of yourself and your life:

Character name:Tauroset

Class: druid

Race:tauren male ::p

Professions:JC & Tailor

Armory link:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Talnivarr&n=Tauroset

Spec:Restoration

Reason for choosing your spec:i love to heal its my thing Very Happy

Are you willing to respec if we need you to?:Yes but my secondary spec is ferall dps(pvp) but i can change it to balance if you want but my gear is bad on balance

Did you play your character from scratch?:ofcourse i leveled it with the bodem

When did you start playing wow?:2 years ago

Describe your spell/ability rotation on a regular raid encounter:
I am a raid healer so i always use rejuvanation so its a healing over time spell so its good for raid healing also regrowt and wild regrowt and nourish i use when a players is like at 70% and switemend i use when some when need hard heals and lifebloom i stack on tanks
How do you prepare yourself for a raid?: food flasks and mana pots and ofcourse my reagents :p

Do you keep yourself up to date when it comes to theorycrafting and class changes:yes

What are your current regular playtimes?: Im always online like at 15 o clock and logg off on 23.15 o clock wednesday and thursday and sunday im ingamelike 23u+ so

Are you involved in any activities that could interfere with your raiding?: yes i have work im a baker
so like the saturday i cant raid because i need to go to work at 21.15u
Pre-TBC raid experience:/

TBC-raid experience:BT,Gruul,TK

WotLK-raid experience:os 10/25 voa 10/25 toc 10/25 togc 10man ulduar 10 man naxx 10/25 ICC 10 man

Do you know your way around Ventrilo 2.x and have a microphone (and aren't afraid to use it): yes ofcourse and im not afraid to talk on vent =^p

Which guilds have you previously been in?:artifact,old deus onley those 2 because i maked a faction change
Why did you leave / Why were you kicked?: guild falling apart so guild offercers slacked so thats why

Why do you want to join Panda Chess Club?:i have heard its a imba guild with nice ppl in it and nice raiding and a guild that dont slack

Why should we concider recruiting you? (Sell yourself... This is an important question:
i am a resto druid who know hes class and a good raiding healer you can be proude of
you can say im skillet What a Face

Do you know anyone in the guild that would be able to vouch for your membership?:.
nope no one :s

Last edited by Tauroset on Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tauroset
Tauroset

Back to top Go down

[Accepted]Application : Tauroset Resto Druid Empty forgot something in my apply

Post  Tauroset Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:58 pm

short discription of yourself and your life : im nice guy who can speak English good and understand. Im from belgium ,i work in a bakery and yeah playing games thats my thing :p and yeah chilling with my mates but i spend the most of my time on wow you can say im a nolifer :p What a Face Very Happy
Tauroset
Tauroset

Back to top Go down

[Accepted]Application : Tauroset Resto Druid Empty Re: [Accepted]Application : Tauroset Resto Druid

Post  Circhi Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:10 pm

Log out with your Resto Gear, And try to make the apply abit better, you havent really written any answer at all making your apply look really booring.

Circhi out
Circhi
Circhi

Back to top Go down

[Accepted]Application : Tauroset Resto Druid Empty Re: [Accepted]Application : Tauroset Resto Druid

Post  Rosesred Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:27 pm

Accepted As Trial
Whisper any officer to get a ginvite
Welcome!
//PCC Officers.

Rosesred
Guild leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down