Panda Chess Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Accepted]Okta, Holy priest. (Cross Realm Application)

4 posters

Go down

[Accepted]Okta, Holy priest. (Cross Realm Application) Empty [Accepted]Okta, Holy priest. (Cross Realm Application)

Post  Okta Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:52 pm

Name: Sverrir
Short description of yourself and your life: Fun and outgoing person who likes to squeeze the most out of life as possible.

Character name: Okta
Class: Priest
Race: Blood elf
Professions: Tailoring and Herbing (Working on getting herbing up for the additional Survivability and Money making)
Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bladefist&n=Okta
Spec: Holy 14/58/0
Reason for choosing your spec: Love Healing. In my oppinion i think it´s the most fun. I love tanking too.
Are you willing to respec if we need you to?: I am willing. I can also supply in time a well geared Warrior Tank and a Rogue.
Did you play your character from scratch?: I have.
When did you start playing wow?: I started playing around christmas 05'
Describe your spell/ability rotation on a regular raid encounter: Describing a healing rotation for a priest is very difficult. I try to keep my target topped at all times and use my regeneration skills to keep my mana leveled. I play by feeling and not static rotation.
How do you prepare yourself for a raid?: Make sure that i have enough gold, flasks and pots to last me for the whole duration of the raiding time.
Do you keep yourself up to date when it comes to theorycrafting and class changes: Havent much done so for healing but i do look at my BiS and and gem changes. Safe to say that i have elitistjerks.com bookmarked. I do want to say tho that i dont theorycraft myself. I get my information from trying out diffrent things myself with diffrent specs and glyphs.

What are your current regular playtimes?: Playing from 16-1 on server time most week days. Weekends i sometimes play more or less.
Are you involved in any activities that could interfere with your raiding?: WoW is sort of my only hobby.

Pre-TBC raid experience:
Dont have much Vanilla playing experience.
TBC-raid experience: Did all content in TBC excluding M'uru and Kil'jaden
WotLK-raid experience: Done everything exept algalon and Gunship in ICC
Do you know your way around Ventrilo 2.x and have a microphone (and aren't afraid to use it): Been using ventrilo since CS 1.3 was still in use Razz
Which guilds have you previously been in?: Played in a guild Called AntiSocial on Emerald Dream and Divine Prophecy on Bladefist.
Why did you leave / Why were you kicked?: AntiSocial Disbanded. Divine Prophecy i quit because i and other Officers were having a diffrence of oppinions.
Why do you want to join Panda Chess Club?: I want to join your guild because i have been looking for a raiding guild and found you. You seem to have raiding under control and it would be really nice to get to raid to my full potential.
Why should we concider recruiting you? (Sell yourself... This is an important question: I am a dedicated player, will never space on raiding times(unless something katastrofic happens) and i have the potential to be a good asset for you.
Do you know anyone in the guild that would be able to vouch for your membership?: I dont know anyone on Talnivarr. Used to play there but migrated away with friends. Seeing this is a Cross realm application im hoping that you will at least give me a chance to prove myself. I know people from Sanity on Bladefist(wich is the server first guild) and Deadfist(server 2nd on Horde side) Im sure they will be able to Vouch for me Smile.
Their Names are Reverria (deadfist) and Deeplyinlove (Sanity). Deeply is on Alliance side.

Okta

Back to top Go down

[Accepted]Okta, Holy priest. (Cross Realm Application) Empty Re: [Accepted]Okta, Holy priest. (Cross Realm Application)

Post  Geraldine Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:37 am

Lightwell in yout spec! WHY? 16 critt on your belt swap that to one epic and not 20 critt. Otherwise than that it looks you are a nice guy.

Ps. don't say you done everything if you have not done ToGC
Geraldine
Geraldine

Back to top Go down

[Accepted]Okta, Holy priest. (Cross Realm Application) Empty yea.

Post  Okta Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:38 pm

Im sorry for saying that i had done everything. I´ve tanked Anub Heroic and done Twins on my warrior. Taken place in a few failed tries to Beasts (because my server doesnt produce any people with brains). I dont have so much healing experience doing heroic modes but i feel like learning a lot with experience. I always look at the videos when they come out and study forums reguarding tactics Smile.

I know about the crit gem in my belt and im working on mustering up enough Moonshroud to switch my belt.

Been meaning to take lightwell out of my spec for some time now and im on it as we speak to change this Smile

Oh and i should replace my bracers as soon as i find a Tailor with the pattern.

Almost Forgot, my warriors Name is Pythos on Bladefist if you have intrest to see that one too for achieves and gear to see that i know what im doing Smile

Okta

Back to top Go down

[Accepted]Okta, Holy priest. (Cross Realm Application) Empty Re: [Accepted]Okta, Holy priest. (Cross Realm Application)

Post  Brikk Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:45 pm

Not bad.. Not bad at all.. We could use another holy priest since we're cleaning out the guild from slackers, so if you can live up to what you mentioned when it comes to activity and dedication, you're definately going to find a new home in our guild.

Your grasp of the english language also seems to be above average, which is always good.

Correct the minor mistakes that Geraldine mentioned, and I'll get back to you with an answer as soon as me and the officers have discussed your application
Brikk
Brikk
Admin

http://pandachessclub.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosesred Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:29 pm

Accepted.
Whisper any officer for ginvite
welcome
//PCC officers

Rosesred
Guild leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down