Panda Chess Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Accepted]Holy pally Application / With OT Gear

4 posters

Go down

[Accepted]Holy pally Application / With OT Gear Empty [Accepted]Holy pally Application / With OT Gear

Post  Lillykins Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:44 am

Name:Carl

Short description of yourself and your life:
i work as a baker so i bake things Smile, i play wow and spend time with my Girlfriend, thats about it im afraid

Character name: Lillykins

Class: Holy / Prot

Race: B/elf
Professions:Enchanting 450 / Blacksmithing 450

Armory link:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Talnivarr&n=Lillykins

Spec: 51-2-18 ( max crit but i can respec to raid save but i think they have just nerfted it)

Reason for choosing your spec: I love healing and always have, i have just started Tanking and im loving it

Are you willing to respec if we need you to?: Sure, but not sure u cant get much better than a holy / pro pally Smile

Did you play your character from scratch?: Yes all my characters are.

When did you start playing wow?: played a little of vanilla but got bored of wow and started playing again just before lichking.

Describe your spell/ability rotation on a regular raid encounter: as a pally healer i have have a 3 button spam Smile, i have an add-on to control my Scared shield and beacon of light, so its just HoP, DS, HoF, HoS and HoS again. if im just spamming the raid its works out 3 flashes of light for holy shock CD unless i get buff which is a very high chance

How do you prepare yourself for a raid?: flask ( SP or int and SP exiler) and Food tend to go with crit or haste as its always cheapest Smile

Do you keep yourself up to date when it comes to theorycrafting and class changes: Yeh alwqays watching my class get nerfted lol

What are your current regular playtimes?: 2pm-11 server time everyday

Are you involved in any activities that could interfere with your raiding?: My Girlfriend but shes not always an issue Smile

Pre-TBC raid experience: Done post of them but not at 60

TBC-raid experience: done most of them but not at 70

WotLK-raid experience: Everything so far except ulduar 25 and toc hc's i can easily heal it just havent been lucky with decent guild's lately

Do you know your way around Ventrilo 2.x and have a microphone (and aren't afraid to use it): i have my own ventrilo 3.0 + 25slots

Which guilds have you previously been in?: solitude, aggressive sense now in gamers and so others i cant remeber
Why did you leave / Why were you kicked?: i was officer, then GL in solitude made from Friends, Agressive sense is full of 12yrs and listening to them on vent killed me, gamers is going no where never anyone online at raid times.

Why do you want to join Panda Chess Club?: i want a good experienced raid guild that clear's instance quick and easy without fuss, to work as a team to get through Icecrown asap and become an awesome pally healer that i know im capable of.

Why should we concider recruiting you? (Sell yourself... This is an important question): because im reliable, if i ever have any interent problems there is a lan centre 10mins walk from my house so always online, always show up, good geared, not an idiot, do as im told and always willing to learn

Do you know anyone in the guild that would be able to vouch for your membership?: i have played with Fist before

Lillykins

Back to top Go down

[Accepted]Holy pally Application / With OT Gear Empty Re: [Accepted]Holy pally Application / With OT Gear

Post  Brikk Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:15 am

Awesomeness... We need another paladin to keep up with Circhis 7-8k hps and by the looks of it you can whoop him, and hard Smile I'll have a chat with the other officers and get back to you as soon as we have made a decision.

PS: Update your chest enchant and get Tuskarr Vitality. The 12 crit rating is northing compared to increased run speed on most ecounters, and the chest enchant is a fairly cheap stat upgrade.
Brikk
Brikk
Admin

http://pandachessclub.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

[Accepted]Holy pally Application / With OT Gear Empty Re: [Accepted]Holy pally Application / With OT Gear

Post  Circhi Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:26 am

Another holy paladin would be good indeed for our further 25 man raids.

Your gear is nice to start progressing in ICC10/25, But get the SoH Exalted Shoulder enchant.

Besides that you'll have my support. I'm looking forward to another good holy paladin.

Circhi out.
Circhi
Circhi

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillykins Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:37 pm

looking forward to playing with you Smile

Lillykins

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosesred Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:55 pm

Accepted. Pm a officer for invite.
Welcome to PCC

Rosesred
Guild leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down