Panda Chess Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Denied]Resto/enh Televantos apply

2 posters

Go down

[Denied]Resto/enh Televantos apply Empty [Denied]Resto/enh Televantos apply

Post  Scorpion95 Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:49 pm

Name: Andre Smith
Short description of yourself and your life:I own a net cafe and i spend most of the day in there. I wake up around 8 am go to the gym,come home play wow for about an hour then goto the net

Character name:televantos
Ckass:shaman
Race:tauren
Professions:LW 420 skining 450
Armory link:
Spec:Enh/resto
Reason for choosing your spec:I belive i have xp in both a the specs cause ive played a long time with them
Are you willing to respec if we need you to?:Yes
Did you play your character from scratch?: Yes i did
When did you start playing wow?: About 3 years ago
Describe your spell/ability rotation on a regular raid encounter: Resto: totems/Earth shield tank/raptide/chain heal/lesser heal.....enh totem/stormstrike/laa lash/erath shock/lightning bolt(insant)
How do you prepare yourself for a raid?: with flasks and gold for the repair bills:D
Do you keep yourself up to date when it comes to theorycrafting and class changes:Yes visit wow-europe every day for new updates and patches

What are your current regular playtimes?:My JOB CAN ANSWER THAT:)
Are you involved in any activities that could interfere with your raiding?:Nah nothing much but if so its a good reason

Pre-TBC raid experience: Full xp o vanilia wow
TBC-raid experience: Same goes to tbc(cleared all major raids)
WotLK-raid experience:Cleared all expet 1 or 2 boses in ulduar+ toc 25 hard mode
Do you know your way around Ventrilo 2.x and have a microphone (and aren't afraid to use it):no mic but i can get one i aint afraid to use it:)
Which guilds have you previously been in?:none realy special just friends guilds
Why did you leave / Why were you kicked?:I'm LEAVING CAUSE I HAVENT BEEN IN A PROPER RAIDING GUILD SINCE TBC caps -.-
Why do you want to join Panda Chess Club?:I want to have a smootha dn fast prgrs on raids
Why should we concider recruiting you? (Sell yourself... This is an important question:
Do you know anyone in the guild that would be able to vouch for your membership?:. I consider my swlef to me a polite and fun member. I will never disapoint the guild and i will always be on time.I'm matue i dont afk/slack. If i ever have a problem and conot come to raid il explain
If I accept on calenda it means im available for the raid

Scorpion95

Back to top Go down

[Denied]Resto/enh Televantos apply Empty Re: [Denied]Resto/enh Televantos apply

Post  Barbaskön Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:05 am

I told you the first time you applied that we want to see a good application and this one is just as bad as the first one.

And with that im afraid we have to decline you, we wish you the best of luck in search for a guild thats suitable for you.

Barbaskön

Back to top Go down