Panda Chess Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Declined]Priesticious holy priest

2 posters

Go down

[Declined]Priesticious holy priest Empty [Declined]Priesticious holy priest

Post  priesticious Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:43 pm

Name: Simon Bergqvist
Short description of yourself and your life: Currently studying like to spend time with friends/play WoW and table tennis!

Character name: Priesticious
Ckass:priest
Race:Blood elf
Professions:Alchemy and thinking of getting inscription
Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Talnivarr&n=Priesticious
Spec: Holy 14/57/0 disc 57/14/0
Reason for choosing your spec:as of holy its made for maximum raid healing
Are you willing to respec if we need you to?: Sure could think of going shadow aswell famillar with the rotations there aswell
Did you play your character from scratch?: yea
When did you start playing wow?: mid TBC isch late 2007 early 2008 cant remember
Describe your spell/ability rotation on a regular raid encounter: well as healer there aint no "rotation" but usually renew on tanks/prayer of mending then prayer of healing and circle of healing
How do you prepare yourself for a raid?: full stocked on flasks, the right attitude and keep my gear tip top
Do you keep yourself up to date when it comes to theorycrafting and class changes: Yea i somehow enjoy reading guides and patch notes

What are your current regular playtimes?: usually about 16.30-23.00
Are you involved in any activities that could interfere with your raiding?: Not really

Pre-TBC raid experience:well started in TBC and doing them after 60 aint the same
TBC-raid experience: did everything as hunter with the exception of sunwell
WotLK-raid experience: Done up to 12/14 in uld 25 on my hunter momoman some hardmodes aswell and ofc ToC 10/25 as priest
Do you know your way around Ventrilo 2.x and have a microphone (and aren't afraid to use it): My mic is kinda crap so i will only talk when neccesary until i get a new 1
Which guilds have you previously been in?: No serious PvE guild on my priest was in Wheelchair dealers and chop chop as hunter.
Why did you leave / Why were you kicked?: Wheelchair disbanded and so did chop chop untill they reformed
Why do you want to join Panda Chess Club?: seems like you guys knows what to do also you seem dedicated and dedication gives progress
Why should we concider recruiting you? (Sell yourself... This is an important question: Even if i havent got alot of Experience as priest it feels like i know my class pretty much in and out. Also im patitent and wont go berserk rage becouse of some1 making a misstake or wiping alot 1 day
Do you know anyone in the guild that would be able to vouch for your membership?: I'm a classmate of quinzeta hopefully he'll vouch for me

On a side note will swap my valorous head for Tier 9.5 at wednesday hopefully and enchant with rep and epic gem

priesticious

Back to top Go down

[Declined]Priesticious holy priest Empty Re: [Declined]Priesticious holy priest

Post  Circhi Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:17 am

Declined
Circhi
Circhi

Back to top Go down