Panda Chess Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Declined]Siggs - Application

4 posters

Go down

[Declined]Siggs - Application Empty [Declined]Siggs - Application

Post  Siggs Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:24 am

Name: Sigurd Madland aka Siggi
Short description of yourself and your life: I'm a generally nice guy, friendly to people friendly to me, and i'm not a typical loot-whore. I love to raid, and all raidingtimes exept Tuesdays fit me perfectly. My english pronunciation is good both vocal and writing, and i have had experience with Ventrilo etc. before.

Character name: Siggs
Ckass: Paladin
Race: Blood Elf
Professions: Enchanting (460) Mining (450)
Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Talnivarr&n=Siggs
Spec: Retri/Prot
Reason for choosing your spec: I went Prot in 80, to try that out, but found out that dpsing is a lot more fun and easyer to get gear.
Are you willing to respec if we need you to?: Yes, but I do not have the perfect Holy gear yet. Respeccing to prot would be OK.
Did you play your character from scratch?: Yes, I started lvling my paladin in may 2007. I took brakes, played on my DK (Kent, Doomhammer), but went back and started playing on my paladin again.
When did you start playing wow?: In May, 2007
Describe your spell/ability rotation on a regular raid encounter: If you mean combat-rotation it is generally like this: Seal of Command on mobs, Seal of Vengance on bosses. Crusaderstrike, Judgement, Divine Storm, Exorcism (If Art of War pops) Consecration. When below 20% i popmy Avenging Wrath, and spam Hammer of Wrath. (Glyph: Decreases the cooldown on your Hammer of Wrath ability by 50 % whenever Avenging Wrath is effective).
How do you prepare yourself for a raid?: I buy 3 Flask og endless Rage, 5 Runic Mana Potion and 5 Runic Health Potion. I'm also 450 Cooking, so i make my own buff-food.
Do you keep yourself up to date when it comes to theorycrafting and class changes: I usually always sign up for PTR when a new patch is coming out, and i like to keep in touch what the other classes gets for a change.

What are your current regular playtimes?: I usually plays 5-6 hours everyday, exept Tuesday.
Are you involved in any activities that could interfere with your raiding?: I have school of course, but there are not much homework to do, and my vacation is up next week, so no.

Pre-TBC raid experience: Did MC with my dwarf paladin (deleted), also tried BWL a lot of time, but wiped on Firemaw.
TBC-raid experience: Have done SSC, TK and BT. Never did Hyjal with my Paladin.
WotLK-raid experience: Done Ulduar all the way to the Keepers. ToC have been cleared, and all other hc's/raids (not ICC) i have experience with.
Do you know your way around Ventrilo 2.x and have a microphone (and aren't afraid to use it): I love talking on Ventrilo, which sometimes becomes a little bothering! But just tell me when to shut up, and i will be quiet like a mice.
Which guilds have you previously been in?: I have been in many guilds on Doomhammer, which i recently transfered from. Now i stayed a long time in "Artifact".
Why did you leave / Why were you kicked?: The officers where never on, and one of them left WoW. When we did ICC, TogC etc, the other Members could never join, so we never made progress as a guild.
Why do you want to join Panda Chess Club?: I've heard that it is one funny guild with a lot of cool people, but also a very nice raiding guild. That is the combo i've been looking for.
Why should we concider recruiting you? (Sell yourself... This is an important question:
Do you know anyone in the guild that would be able to vouch for your membership?: Probably not, since they are all offliners, but my dear friend Bravehéart would probably put in some good words for me.
Thank you! Smile

Last edited by Siggs on Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Siggs

Back to top Go down

[Declined]Siggs - Application Empty Re: [Declined]Siggs - Application

Post  Duuril Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:13 am

Hey mate, just a tip use the application form: http://pandachessclub.omgforum.net/applications-f3/application-form-t4.htm

Good luck!
Duuril
Duuril

Back to top Go down

Post  Circhi Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:04 pm

I dont know really if we need a 3rd Retri paladin but one of them is a newly invited guy.

We'll have to look into it abit more after tonights raid.
Circhi
Circhi

Back to top Go down

Post  Barbaskön Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:36 am

We're full on both ret paladins and prot paladins so we've got to decline your application.

We in PCC wish you the best of luck in finding a good guild.

Barbaskön

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down