Panda Chess Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Declined]Póvlish Boomkin/feral/resto druid

4 posters

Go down

[Declined]Póvlish Boomkin/feral/resto druid Empty [Declined]Póvlish Boomkin/feral/resto druid

Post  poven1337 Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:25 pm

Name: Pontus Strom
Short description of yourself and your life: I am almost 14 years old as I said before, and I live with both my mum and dad in a house in Eskilstuna, Sweden. I often sit by the computer and play either World of Warcraft or Counter-Strike. And besides when I sit by the computer, I am out with my friends sometimes but of course not on raiding time.

Character name: Póvlish
Class: Druid
Race: Tauren
Professions: 450 herbalism, 465 alchemy
Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Talnivarr&n=P%C3%B3vlish
Spec: Balance (58/0/13) - Feral tank (0/58/13)
Reason for choosing your spec: Beacause I think I can get best dps in this specc, and beacause it's the funniest specc imo.
Are you willing to respec if we need you to?: Yes of course I am if you want me too.
Did you play your character from scratch?: Yes I have leveled this character all the way from level 1-80.
When did you start playing wow?: I started playing World of Warcraft some months before Wrath of the Lich King came out but in level 70 i mostly PvP'ed.
Describe your spell/ability rotation on a regular raid encounter: This is my Balance-rotation; "Faerie Fire", "Insect Swarm", "Moonfire", and keeps those three spells on the mob all the fight, then i use to do "Wrath" 'til i get "Eclipse", and then i do "Starfire", and when I want to get higher dps I do "Force of Nature", and sometimes (mostly in AoE-pulls), I do "Starfall" too.
How do you prepare yourself for a raid?: I always come online some minutes / hours before the raid starts just to warmup or get use to my wow character and so on and I always look after so I got the food-buufs and flasks that i need for the whole raid.
Do you keep yourself up to date when it comes to theorycrafting and class changes: Yes of course I do.

What are your current regular playtimes?: Overall time played on this character: 44 days / Time played on level 80: 32 days.
Are you involved in any activities that could interfere with your raiding?: No, I did play handball before but i quitted it so now i am not.

Pre-TBC raid experience: Nothing.
TBC-raid experience: Karazhan.
WotLK-raid experience: Naxxramas 10/25, Os 10/25, Ulduar 10/25, Eoe 10/25, ToC 10/25, VoA 10/25, Onyxia 10/25.
Do you know your way around Ventrilo 2.x and have a microphone (and aren't afraid to use it): Yes I do know how to use Ventrilo and I do have a good microphone and headset and if I need to speak, I will do it.
Which guilds have you previously been in?: Dictate and Booty bay bullies.
Why did you leave / Why were you kicked?: I have played in <Dictate> and <Booty Bay Bullies> before, I dropped Dictate beacause alot of people left to join better guilds so I also left to join Booty Bay Bullies. And I left Booty Bay Bullies beacause I took a break in my WoW-carreer but now I'm back and havend thought of taking another break so I guess I will keep playing for a while, and it will be alot funnier if I can join a proper guild that know's what they'r doing.
Why do you want to join Panda Chess Club?: Beacause I've heard that it's a good and proper guild with very nice people in the guild and beacause they have a good proggress in raids.
Why should we concider recruiting you? (Sell yourself... This is an important question: I think you should accept me beacause I always do my best in raids and knows how to play my class really good. And I am very helpful and nice to the people i play with and I always bring the things I need for raids.
Do you know anyone in the guild that would be able to vouch for your membership?: Yes I have a bro' playing in the guild and he's character is called "Quikken".

poven1337

Back to top Go down

[Declined]Póvlish Boomkin/feral/resto druid Empty Re: [Declined]Póvlish Boomkin/feral/resto druid

Post  Geraldine Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:15 am

Is not he a bit too young? And you did misunderstood one question.

What are your current regular playtimes?: Overall time played on this character: 44 days / Time played on level 80: 32 days.

How much do you play everyday? from "sumthing" too "sumthing"
Geraldine
Geraldine

Back to top Go down

[Declined]Póvlish Boomkin/feral/resto druid Empty Re: [Declined]Póvlish Boomkin/feral/resto druid

Post  Circhi Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:09 am

Yee i would say you are abit to young aswell. But since Quikken is your brother i guess we could consider it.

We'll get back to you soon with a final answer.
Circhi
Circhi

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosesred Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:26 am

Hello Pontus.
I'm glad to see your application to us but can't accept it. We have a age limit of 18years old in PCC, but sometimes we take in members under that age because they show us that they are mature enough to handle what we want our members to handle in the guild.
13Years old is way to young And I remember when I started playing this game(14y/o) and only had one thing in my eyes while playing(loot). Not saying that you are a lootwhore, but I don't think you will be able to live up to our expectation.

Good luck in your guild hunting man.
Happy X-mas
//Rosesred.

Rosesred
Guild leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down