Panda Chess Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Accepted]Warrior. Fine geard want to join.

5 posters

Go down

[Accepted]Warrior. Fine geard want to join. Empty [Accepted]Warrior. Fine geard want to join.

Post  Fist Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:04 pm

Name: Peter

Short description of yourself and your life: Well Im just a usual guy who work date with his GF, go to gym and play WoW. I also play airsoft from time to time.

Character name: Fist
Ckass: WArrior
Race: Orc
Professions: BS 450/Mining 450
Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Talnivarr&n=Fist

Spec: Arms/Fury
Reason for choosing your spec: I Became bored tanking and decided to go DPS because DPS gear can also support PvP aswell while tank gear dont.
Are you willing to respec if we need you to?: Yes.
Did you play your character from scratch?: No. this is my 2nd character. Before I played a warlock but switched to warrior in WoLTK.
When did you start playing wow?: Since realese.
Describe your spell/ability rotation on a regular raid encounter: As Fury it if constant HC strike hitting +Spamming bloodthirst+whirlwind+occasional slams + slams(casted ones) when Bloodthirst and whirlwind are on max CDs
How do you prepare yourself for a raid?: If I dont know tacs i got bosskillers.com and read tacs. also I buy all consumables i might need before it or make them with alts.
Do you keep yourself up to date when it comes to theorycrafting and class changes: well yup. there are 2 types. those who keep them self up to blizz changes and those who cry and leave.

What are your current regular playtimes?: Well atm I basically play everyday but time might vary because im spending time with my GF aswell. Im usually online from 16:00 server time till evening if i still got smth to do on that char. Cause If i have all instances saved and etc. I dont really like to sit and read /2 channel.
Are you involved in any activities that could interfere with your raiding?:
Atm no.

Pre-TBC raid experience: BWL, Onixia, MC40
TBC-raid experience: Fully cleared it all instances beein in Madhouse.
WotLK-raid experience: So far I raided all instances and did all exept 4-5 bosses in Ulduar
Do you know your way around Ventrilo 2.x and have a microphone (and aren't afraid to use it): yup.
Which guilds have you previously been in?: THe ones you might know were Balkan Express and Madhouse. rest were just casual ones wich didnt have a long lives.
Why did you leave / Why were you kicked?: I left Madhouse cause I had to maange my real life.
Why do you want to join Panda Chess Club?: I think you are a nice guys. At least I know Brikk well and think you are also nice plp since he is playin with you.
Why should we concider recruiting you? (Sell yourself... This is an important question): Well I might not be that much important. All I want is to find a good place to stay in with nice people. Im experienced and fine geard and know what to do in different situations. All this I can add to guilds treasury.
Do you know anyone in the guild that would be able to vouch for your membership?: I think Brikk can tell few words about me.

Also I want to add 1 thing. I want you to know this before you'll take decision. I Have GF, and I've been told by Rosesred that Raid days are from Sunday to thursday and that 80% attendance is required.
These are the days you can count on me:
Sunday
Monday
Wensday
Thursday

On tuesday ill be likely 30% available, I mean that there is 30% that I'll stay at home for whole evening.

Thats all, cheers!

Fist

Back to top Go down

[Accepted]Warrior. Fine geard want to join. Empty Re: [Accepted]Warrior. Fine geard want to join.

Post  Brikk Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:13 am

Fist wrote:
Did you play your character from scratch?: No. this is my 2nd character. Before I played a warlock but switched to warrior in WoLTK.

I think you misunderstood the question, we were asking if you had played the character since lvl 1, and didn't ebay your character.

Aside from that: I can vouch for his skills and activity. 4 days a week is a good number, and this guy actually shows up 4 days a week if he says so. I'll leave the rest to Icen, I've said what i wanted to Smile

Last edited by Brikk on Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Brikk
Brikk
Admin

http://pandachessclub.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

[Accepted]Warrior. Fine geard want to join. Empty Re: [Accepted]Warrior. Fine geard want to join.

Post  Barbaskön Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:47 am

If you're willing to go arms there's not much more to say than "Accepted" imo.

I noticed you had 2 points in enrage wich is pretty pointless other than that it looks good.

Barbaskön

Back to top Go down

Post  Circhi Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:16 pm

Nice apply and nice gear,

Good luck.

We'll be in touch
Circhi
Circhi

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosesred Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:34 pm

Accepted as Trial.
As I said we are accepting you as a Arms warrior. So you better read up about everything and fix your talents for the next raid:).
Whisper a officer for a ginvite.
Welcome to PCC!
//Pcc Officers.

Rosesred
Guild leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down