Panda Chess Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Accepted]Eiinnar - MM Hunter

4 posters

Go down

[Accepted]Eiinnar - MM Hunter Empty [Accepted]Eiinnar - MM Hunter

Post  eiinnar Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:46 pm

Name: Thomas Rønningen
Short description of yourself and your life: I am a kind and nice person who studies. On my spare-time I'm training on the GYM.

Character name: Eiinnar
Class: Hunter
Race: Troll
Professions: Leatherworking & Skinning
Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Talnivarr&n=Eiinnar (Armory was down for a while so here it is)
Spec: Marksmanship & Beast Mastery
Reason for choosing your spec: I have this 7/59/5 spec because I want to make the highest DPS i can make.
Are you willing to respec if we need you to?: Yes i am Smile
Did you play your character from scratch?: Almost, my brother leveled it from 1-42 then i took it Smile
When did you start playing wow?: I started to play WOW late in 2006.
Describe your spell/ability rotation on a regular raid encounter: My rotation is: Serpent sting>Arcane shot>Aimed Shot>Silencing Shot>Chimera Shot>Steady Shot then i use the next one that is not on CD.
How do you prepare yourself for a raid?: I prepare my self with: Flask/elixirs, food buff/feasts and with some mats if someone is in need.
Do you keep yourself up to date when it comes to theorycrafting and class changes: Yes i do Smile

What are your current regular playtimes?: I play when I'm home from school to 23.00/23.30
Are you involved in any activities that could interfere with your raiding?: Not anymore :/

Pre-TBC raid experience: Didn't raid these days Smile
TBC-raid experience: Didn't raid these days either:)
WotLK-raid experience: Naxx 10/25, OS 10/25, Ulduar 10/25 to Mimiron, Toc 10/25 TotGC 25man 3/5
Do you know your way around Ventrilo 2.x and have a microphone (and aren't afraid to use it):
Which guilds have you previously been in?: Catch
Why did you leave / Why were you kicked?: I left Catch because I always was put on standby (too many hunters)
Why do you want to join Panda Chess Club?: Because i can see this guild as a polite, serious and one of the servers top-guilds.
Why should we concider recruiting you? (Sell yourself... This is an important question: Because I am a nice person that can take criticism and I know my class.
Do you know anyone in the guild that would be able to vouch for your membership?: No Sad

Continued success Smile

eiinnar

Back to top Go down

[Accepted]Eiinnar - MM Hunter Empty Re: [Accepted]Eiinnar - MM Hunter

Post  Fiskmaskinen Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:48 pm

Moderate gear, good enchants and gems. Your "rotation" or priority list is abit wierd.

I'll talk to the other officers. Good luck : )
Fiskmaskinen
Fiskmaskinen

Back to top Go down

Post  Circhi Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:34 am

Really sorry for the slow answer. We did ICC last night and after that all the officers were really tired.

I hope by tonight you'll have a answer.
Circhi
Circhi

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosesred Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:49 pm

Accepted as trial. Whisper a officer for invite
Welcome to PCC

Rosesred
Guild leader

Back to top Go down