Panda Chess Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Accepted]Kaelar MM hunter

3 posters

Go down

[Accepted]Kaelar MM hunter Empty [Accepted]Kaelar MM hunter

Post  kaelar Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:08 pm

Name: Henrik
Short description of yourself and your life: well as mentioned im 18 years old and still go to high school my last year. besides playing WoW i enjoy training and playing football

Character name: Kaelar
Ckass: Hunter
Race: Orc
Professions: leatherworking 450, Jewelcrafting 450
Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Talnivarr&n=Kaelar
Spec: Marksmanship
Reason for choosing your spec: of all the specs ive tried it is this MM spec that gives me the best dps i can get
Are you willing to respec if we need you to?: if it helps sure
Did you play your character from scratch?: yes, i have been playing this character for about 3 years now, from lvl 1 to 80
When did you start playing wow?: i started playing wow in january 2006
Describe your spell/ability rotation on a regular raid encounter: 1. misdirect, 2.serpent sting, 3.Chimera shot, 4.Aimed shot, 5.arcane shot, 6.steady shot untill others are ready again
How do you prepare yourself for a raid?: well if it is a raid i am not known too, i usually read up on tacts for the various bosses, other than that i just buy flasks and whatever else i might need.
Do you keep yourself up to date when it comes to theorycrafting and class changes: ofcourse. if one is to be good at something one must always keep up to date

What are your current regular playtimes?: usually im online from around 16.00 - 24.00 (ofcourse longer in weekends)
Are you involved in any activities that could interfere with your raiding?: no not really

Pre-TBC raid experience: didnt play much pre tbc so havent really got any experience there, have ofc tried the pre-tbc raid now in lvl 80, but nothing more than that.
TBC-raid experience: in tbc i also didnt raid very much, but i tried stuff like karazhan, tempest keep and gruuls lair
WotLK-raid experience: in WotLk i have a bit more experience. i have cleared everything pre patch 3.3 except one boss in toc10 HC and all bosses in Toc25 HC. in patch 3.3 i have cleared all in ICC10man, but only one boss in ICC 25
Do you know your way around Ventrilo 2.x and have a microphone (and aren't afraid to use it): yep
Which guilds have you previously been in?: well i recently changed faction from alliance on talnivarr, there i was in the guild Initium, they had mostly all cleared before patch 3.3
Why did you leave / Why were you kicked?: i left because the guild disbanded, and i faction changed
Why do you want to join Panda Chess Club?: well i've heard that you guys are somewhat serious raiders, but not to serious, and i see on your progress that you are maybe a type of guild that i could fit in.
Why should we concider recruiting you? (Sell yourself... This is an important question: well personally i think i am a pretty good player, im always high on dps which could be a good thing to have. also im familiar to all tactics in current raids which also is good to have i think
Do you know anyone in the guild that would be able to vouch for your membership? no not really

kaelar

Back to top Go down

[Accepted]Kaelar MM hunter Empty Re: [Accepted]Kaelar MM hunter

Post  Fiskmaskinen Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:00 pm

Gear and enchants looks good. Another hunter would be great.

I'll talk to the other officers and get back to you as soon as possible.
Fiskmaskinen
Fiskmaskinen

Back to top Go down

[Accepted]Kaelar MM hunter Empty Re: [Accepted]Kaelar MM hunter

Post  Rosesred Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:36 pm

Accepted.
Whisper any officer for invite
Welcome!
//Pcc

Rosesred
Guild leader

Back to top Go down