Panda Chess Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Accepted]Lilywén - Protection Paladin

3 posters

Go down

[Accepted]Lilywén - Protection Paladin Empty [Accepted]Lilywén - Protection Paladin

Post  Lilywén Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:38 pm

Name: Axel
Short description of yourself and your life: Im mature guy who enjoys my life, i hang out with friends and study Smile

Character name: Lilywén
Class: Paladin
Race: Blood Elf
Professions: JC 440/BS 450, i have a few ToC recipes in BS.
Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Talnivarr&n=Lilywén
Spec: Protection, Holy as Offspec.
Reason for choosing your spec: As far as i know this is the Protection build with the best TPS/Raid dmg recuction.
Are you willing to respec if we need you to?: Yes,i will do anything that can increase my Tanking/Healing. (except for buying really expensive shit Razz)
Did you play your character from scratch?: Yes, I've been playing as Hunter 1-71, Mage 1-80, Paladin 1-80. Wont name the classes i've been playing from 1-60.
When did you start playing wow?: Same summer when WoW was released, i was playing Warcraft 3 TFT with my friend ALOT, and one day his brother came home with a new Game (WoW), we tried in out and we both LOVED it.
Describe your spell/ability rotation on a regular raid encounter: Divine Plea - Sacred Shield - SoR - HoR (Activates my Libram with Dodge) - Judgement - Consecration - Sacred Shield - Divine Protection & Divine Sacrifice when healers is having a rough time.

How do you prepare yourself for a raid?: I get myself repaired and fill up with mats for buffs. I get Consumeables(Runic Healing Potion, Flask of Stoneneblood/Frost Wyrm. I even bring Fish Feasts .

Do you keep yourself up to date when it comes to theorycrafting and class changes: Yes, i always read the patch notes about my Class and read on Elitistjerks.

What are your current regular playtimes?: 14:00-17:00 -BREAK- 19:00 23:00
Are you involved in any activities that could interfere with your raiding?: Not atm

Pre-TBC raid experience:1 Boss in ZG.

TBC-raid experience: Karazhan, ZA, Gruul's Lair, 1 Boss in TK, 2 bosses in BT.

WotLK-raid experience: Everything apart from 2 bosses in ICC 10 man, (i've just tried out first boss in ICC 25), Mimirion, Thorim and Alagon in Ulduar. Done a couple of HM's in 10/25 there aswell.

Do you know your way around Ventrilo 2.x and have a microphone (and aren't afraid to use it): Yes, I like talking in Ventrilo as soon as i "get to know" the guild a little better.

Which guilds have you previously been in?: Unknown Entity, Gamers, Superior/Resolute/Ômega.
Why did you leave / Why were you kicked?: I left UE & Gamers because i dont like the way they raid and Gamers is just retards. S/R was both disbanded, and i just left Ômega because it was the same GM as S/R and i didn't want to be in 3rd guild wich might aswell get disbanded in a week.

Why do you want to join Panda Chess Club?: Because i've heard many good things about PCC from Erafon/Fintnamn and as i heard a few of your tanks just left, so i asked Redroses about it and he told me to write this application Smile.

Why should we concider recruiting you?: Because i'm a fast learner, i always keep up to date with my Class and i'm a good raider. There's so much things i cant just write, You have to see me in action first Smile Feel free to ask if there's something special you want to know). Sorry for making this short and a bit rough but i actually wrote this application -5 TIMES- because i pressed the <-- Button and then you just return to the Main Menu, really annoying ^^.

Do you know anyone in the guild that would be able to vouch for your membership?: Duuril, Fintnamn & Erafon.

That's It Smile Hope you like it.

I know i'm a bit young, i hope that it wont affect my application tho. Don't just decline me for my age, you could just give me a short trial (1-3 days) and see how i am when i'm raiding etc. Then if you think im shit or if im good you can just Extend my trial to your normal Trial Period or just remove me from the guild.

(YES I FINALLY WROTE IT!! =D ) santa rendeer

Last edited by Rosesred on Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:00 am; edited 7 times in total (Reason for editing : Forgot the Armory Link, 1 Grammar Fail, Life Description Added.)
Lilywén
Lilywén

Back to top Go down

[Accepted]Lilywén - Protection Paladin Empty Re: [Accepted]Lilywén - Protection Paladin

Post  Duuril Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:56 pm

Played with him, sure he is a little bit young and what you told me Axel on ventrilo u said that your father didn't like that you play late at night but he maybe changed he's mind? We do got people that are 16 years old so you won't be the only one!

But if your father had fix that thing with the timer u got a vouch from me.
Duuril
Duuril

Back to top Go down

[Accepted]Lilywén - Protection Paladin Empty Re: [Accepted]Lilywén - Protection Paladin

Post  Rosesred Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:59 pm

We have decided to give you a chance to raid with us. Accepted as Trial.
Welcome to PCC

Rosesred
Guild leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down