Panda Chess Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Declined]Rettsåfin - Protection Paladin

5 posters

Go down

[Declined]Rettsåfin - Protection Paladin Empty [Declined]Rettsåfin - Protection Paladin

Post  Rettsåfin Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:21 am

Name: Simon Lundqvist
Short description of yourself and your life: Ok, I'm currently not involved in any sports, I seldom go to the gym but it happends. And I'm trying to figure out what education and shit to go to at the moment but as soon as that sorts out I'll be calm again, although im not really stressing out about it now Razz
I play WoW way too much at the moment and I am trying to cut back with my mom yelling ym ear off during day time I can't see how that affects my "evening-raids". I'm not here to kiss your asses, I'm here to raid, and have a good time! <3
Please excuse my "posh" english and don't laught too hard Razz

Character name: Rettsåfin
Class: Paladin
Race: Blood Elf, Female
Professions: Enchanting and Mining, considering a change to JC and keeping one of the current but still just considering

Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Talnivarr&n=Retts%C3%A5fin
Spec: Protection (Holy as my offspec)
Reason for choosing your spec: I love being in the center of attention, I am very talkative and helpful so at first i thought healing would be my best choise but then I realised: "HEY! The tanks are getting all my cred!" so I removed my retribution leveling spec and geared up! Very Happy
Are you willing to respec if we need you to?: I am, anytime as long as I keep my tanking spec and replace my healing spec!
Did you play your character from scratch?: Yes, of course. That's the only way in my opinion!
When did you start playing wow?: In the times where the Dark Portal stood bright and shiny and the corpse of the great Illidan Stormrage was just a far-away dream to me ol' eyes! (Imagine that with an Irish accent!)
Describe your spell/ability rotation on a regular raid encounter: I keep concentration down at all times, along with Holy Shield. Spamming Shield of righteousness, Judgdement of Wisdom and Avenger's Shield unless I fear im gonna have to steal aggro very soon, if so I save my Avenger's Shield CD.
Exorsism is also used sometimes, like when Icehowl is too far away or onyxia is charging her flame breath in P1
How do you prepare yourself for a raid?: Symbol of kings enough for me and about 3 more paladins, Flasks of stoneblood ( about 10 of them)
And then I go to the bathroom and I am online and ready at LEAST 15 mins before start!
Do you keep yourself up to date when it comes to theorycrafting and class changes: I do read the patch notes for my class and my alt and I often check and compare specs with other paladin tanks that i take notice of.

What are your current regular playtimes?: from about 15:00 to about 23:00 but i'm trying to cut back, as said.
Are you involved in any activities that could interfere with your raiding?: I am not. Unless something with my family has happend, family is allways priority 1!

Pre-TBC raid experience: None Sad
TBC-raid experience: None Sad
WotLK-raid experience:
Cleared:
VoA 10 25
OS 10 25 (Not with any drakes alive)
EoE 10
Naxx 10
11/14 Ulduar 10
Totc 10
4/5 Totc 25
Onyxia 10 25

Do you know your way around Ventrilo 2.x and have a microphone (and aren't afraid to use it): Yes of course, I am , as said very talkative but if you tell me to shut up I will respect that! Razz
Which guilds have you previously been in?: Fat ppl can't jump , Homesick Aliens
Why did you leave / Why were you kicked?: Fat ppl can't jump failed just as we were starting with 25 mans and it failed because my graphics card crashed so I wsn't online for 5 days or so. When I got back only 8 of like 35 members were left so I just realised it was too late to save.
Homesick aliens I left because of a egocentric Guild Master who rather did pugs that guild runs so that the members wouldn't out-gear him. This leading to the main 10 man team left, all at once, and leaving him with the aftermath to regroup on.
Why do you want to join Panda Chess Club?: I'm hearing you are active, and when I hear what you have achived im just amazed. To make it in this game you need A guild futhermore you ned THE guild and with the right people in it you certanly are THE guild!
Why should we consider recruiting you? (Sell yourself... This is an important question):
I am skilled, geared and I know how to take care of my party and raid members. Since last time I have improved alot in both gear and skill, I am still improving my gear and I can see how your comment on my armory will notice the shield and the back, to this I can only blame blizzard for the drop rates Razz

My journey has not been long nor has it been full of raiding, my luck in finding guilds is really nothing to brag about although I did start an own guild with my friend at one point I didn't have the know-how to expand it or to find loyal members...

What I need is a guild that suits me, doing hard modes, achivements in raids, 25 mans, I want, I need this kind of guild in order to keep my interest of this game going. I also look forward to getting trough ICC 10 and 25 with people I trust and respect, wich is merely impossible without a guild.

I know I have done an application to this guild once before, one wich I didnt not add any time or effort too, but please, do not flag me as a fail just yet. If you don't like the app enough, take me out on a try-raid or anything! Give me a chanse to prove myself!
Do you know anyone in the guild that would be able to vouch for your membership?: Nekomata! </3

Last edited by Rettsåfin on Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:15 am; edited 1 time in total

Rettsåfin

Back to top Go down

[Declined]Rettsåfin - Protection Paladin Empty Re: [Declined]Rettsåfin - Protection Paladin

Post  Lilywén Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:12 am

Sorry, i don't know if i am allowed to respond in applications because im just à trial of PCC.
Gotta say i Love ur application Smile

A few tips: Change chest enchant to 275hp instead of 10 stats.
You shouldn't go with brewfest trinkets x2, swap one of them to a dodge trinket instead.
Weapon enchants should be either Mongoose or Blade Ward (not blood draining since it does not work together with our talent, "Ardent Defender". Mongoose imo.

Good luck
Lilywén
Lilywén

Back to top Go down

[Declined]Rettsåfin - Protection Paladin Empty Re: [Declined]Rettsåfin - Protection Paladin

Post  Geraldine Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:46 pm

Okay got two questions. First do you know the prot paladin rotation? and if you do then why do you have glyph of Consecration? You shoud swap it to Glyph of Divine Plea or Glyph of Salvation. The mongoose Lillywen was talking about is crap in icc where you get -20% dodge so go for bladeward
Geraldine
Geraldine

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilywén Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:26 pm

Geraldine wrote:The mongoose Lillywen was talking about is crap in icc where you get -20% dodge so go for bladeward

Well i don't think he's ready for ICC yet so therefor Mongoose. Just my oppinion
Lilywén
Lilywén

Back to top Go down

[Declined]Rettsåfin - Protection Paladin Empty Im confused...

Post  Rettsåfin Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:10 am

So my application got denied... or...?

What if I change those things you questioned me about, what happends then?

Rettsåfin

Back to top Go down

Post  Brikk Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:25 am

Sorry for the late response, the officers have been busy these last days.

Our fresh trials seem to be eager to critisize harshly as much as they can, so I'll give you a little update:

We recently recruited our first protection paladin ever, so there's definately room for another one. I'll have to discuss your application with the other officers and we'll get back to you as soon as we have an answer for you. It would be wise to correct the above mentioned and other mistakes until then

Thanks for your application / Brikk
Brikk
Brikk
Admin

http://pandachessclub.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

[Declined]Rettsåfin - Protection Paladin Empty Thanks for notifying

Post  Rettsåfin Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:28 am

Thanks alot for the response! <3

Brikk wrote:Sorry for the late response, the officers have been busy these last days.

Our fresh trials seem to be eager to critisize harshly as much as they can, so I'll give you a little update:

We recently recruited our first protection paladin ever, so there's definately room for another one. I'll have to discuss your application with the other officers and we'll get back to you as soon as we have an answer for you. It would be wise to correct the above mentioned and other mistakes until then

Thanks for your application / Brikk

Rettsåfin

Back to top Go down

Post  Barbaskön Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:34 am

Im afraid we have to decline your application at the moment all of our tank spots are taken.

We in PCC wish you the best of luck in finding a good guild.

Barbaskön

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down