Panda Chess Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[declined]Kloakhexan - Warlock

3 posters

Go down

[declined]Kloakhexan - Warlock Empty [declined]Kloakhexan - Warlock

Post  Kloakhexan Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:28 am

Name: Kevin
Short description of yourself and your life: Uhm, where should i start? I am a nice guy which like to party,be with friends and play wow! Am not going on any sport or such. And i can describe my self as a sexy geek Smile

Character name: Kloakhexan
Ckass: Warlock
Race: Undead
Professions: None, thinking of fixing enchanting tho.
Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Talnivarr&n=Kloakhexan
Spec: Destruction 3/14/54
Reason for choosing your spec: Since am enjoy playing destru and doing best dps in it, affliction/demo is really nothing for me tbh.
Are you willing to respec if we need you to?: Yes ofc, tho ill be best in destruction.
Did you play your character from scratch?: Yes, was playing RaF on this character to 60 then i lvled it by my self to 80, first owner and the only.
When did you start playing wow?: I started to play when TBC came out lvled up a 70 warrior and was playing some in Kara/Gruul/Maggy, then i quitted playing, then my friend asked if i wanted to RaF lvl and i was like, why not? And there i started this Warlock.
Describe your spell/ability rotation on a regular raid encounter: Immolate - Chaos Bolt - Conflagrate - Incinerate 4-5x and over and over again, different on boss fights tho(when you killing adds and such)
How do you prepare yourself for a raid?: First i go out and take a smoke so i dont have to do it while we are on a boss or such, then i get my smile on and get buff food,flask and soul shards!
Do you keep yourself up to date when it comes to theorycrafting and class changes: Every new patch i read about my class and if its a new raid/instance i read about that to, and sometimes i get on the forum and reading about any news for warlock.

What are your current regular playtimes?: 17 Days, 16 hours over all, 7 days 13 hours this lvl.
Are you involved in any activities that could interfere with your raiding?: Am not going on any sports like i mentionend. So nop not really.

Pre-TBC raid experience: Nothing tbh! Done Onyxia,MC,ZG etc on 70/80.
TBC-raid experience: Kara/Gruul/Maggy
WotLK-raid experience: ToC10/25 5/5, ICC10/25 4/4(havnt done all but seen when Fintnamn took it down with you guys)
Do you know your way around Ventrilo 2.x and have a microphone (and aren't afraid to use it): I got all ventrilo's so that should be a problem, got mic to and am willing to use it if needed!
Which guilds have you previously been in?: I was in Resolute which disbanded because of to much slacking, after that ive been guildless and just pugging around.
Why did you leave / Why were you kicked?: Disband on the guild.
Why do you want to join Panda Chess Club?: I want to join since its seems to be a really nice guild,nice progress and great people! And am starting to get tired on all the pugging..
Why should we concider recruiting you? (Sell yourself... This is an important question: I think you should recruit me since i do what i should, am not a "drama" maker and i do everything to help the guild, and absolutly not a "lootwhore". I consider my self as a great person with a nice personality and always doing my best during the raids or heroics.
Do you know anyone in the guild that would be able to vouch for your membership?: I know Fintnamn,Axatzy and Erafon in the guild but i think Fintnamn would be best to vouch for me since he know me best of those 3 persons.

I will also add that if i cant join the guild i wish you the best in the future!
(I dont know if armory updated but ive got a new 264 item lvl weapon and full enchanted and epic gemmed)

Thanks for your time!
Cheers, Kevin

Kloakhexan

Back to top Go down

[declined]Kloakhexan - Warlock Empty Re: [declined]Kloakhexan - Warlock

Post  Barbaskön Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:34 pm

What are your current regular playtimes?: 17 Days, 16 hours over all, 7 days 13 hours this lvl.

I think you missunderstood the question, we want to know what times during the day you usually play and how much ofc.

Barbaskön

Back to top Go down

Post  Kloakhexan Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:43 pm

Oh am sorry hehe, my regular play times is from like 17:00-00:00 almost everyday, sometimes i get out with friends and sometimes i get online eariler and now when its christmas i think ill be online alot more(off school so). Hope this is enough answear =).

Cheers,
Kevin

Kloakhexan

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosesred Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:59 pm

Hello Kevin.
I'm Sorry for the behavior from our members who will pretty much get a slap on their hands for their comments.
That said, we don't see that we have a spot for you at the moment. I get the feeling that your warlock is either a alt, or you have just started the game(Can tell easily from the achievements). What we want you to do is to get started on two professions that you will gain dps from(jc/ench/scribe etc) and try to get as good gear as possible.

If we are lacking some dps on a 25man and are able to invite friends to join. Tell fintnamn to pm you whenever I say it on ventrilo. In that way I can take a look at your dps, rotation and understanding about the figth. The most important keyparts that can't be decided outside a instance.

Good luck and have a merry christmas!
//PCC

Rosesred
Guild leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down