Panda Chess Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Accepted]Destro/affi Warlock

3 posters

Go down

[Accepted]Destro/affi Warlock Empty [Accepted]Destro/affi Warlock

Post  Chasty Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:54 pm

Name: Måns Nessling
Short description of yourself and your life:
Im 23 years old im from stockholm/nynäshamn, Studying in kalmar atm (computer science) For 3 more years atleast..

Character name:Fialol (Iknow me and my brother was fooling around, He's girlfriends name)
Ckass: Warlock
Race: BloodElf
Professions:Mining / Tailoring for cloak enchant / Mining for farming for another alt just, Will change it soon tough
Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Talnivarr&n=Fialol
Spec: 56/0/15 Affliction and 3/14/54 Destro im switching between those..
Reason for choosing your spec: Well before this patch i was only playing destro but since affliction got buffed i wanted to try it out again, And i really enjoy it, But since im more or less guildless im switching around on those two..
Are you willing to respec if we need you to?: Ofc im willing to respecc if u want me to it.
Did you play your character from scratch?: Yes ive been playing this char from scratch, It's newly leveled to 80 tough cause i rerolled.
When did you start playing wow?: I started a while after the beta release, I was playing on Twilight's Hammer from the start
Describe your spell/ability rotation on a regular raid encounter: Immolate conflagrate chaos bolt spaming ininerate and so on dps dps!...
How do you prepare yourself for a raid?:Irl coffee for sure, Pots flask's food.. and some yoga before Smile
Do you keep yourself up to date when it comes to theorycrafting and class changes:
Yes i do.

What are your current regular playtimes?: Well since im studying and i have my own times to do stuffs, I can play whenever u want me to play, But normaly when im in a guild there is 18:00 to 00:00
Are you involved in any activities that could interfere with your raiding?:
Well only during the spring/summer since om playing paintball(speedball) In division3 here in sweden, Ithink we have like 1 training each week now aswell, But i really cba to go up whit a huge hangover on a sunday to shoot some paint on my friends.

Pre-TBC raid experience: Full naxx40 on Twilight's Hammer whit my old guild Path of wreckage
TBC-raid experience: Didnt raid much here up to illidan prenerf on Kazzak whit Death note.
WotLK-raid experience: Everything up to ICC10 First boss, Alot of hardmodes in Ulduar25 ithink i was missing 1-2 achivements for mount or something.
Do you know your way around Ventrilo 2.x and have a microphone (and aren't afraid to use it): Im not afraid im HeatoN
Which guilds have you previously been in?:Ive been in Path of wreckage on twilight's Hammer, we disbanded after KT Kill during pretbc, Rerolled priest in BC was playing on Kazzak (EU) In a guild Called Death note, i was playing whit them up to Illidan Prenerf, then i stopped play for some irl issues, And they cleared SWP whitout me, Then lich king went on, And we cleared everything up To Yoggi did alot of hardmodes , then we disbanded, After that i sold my priest and rerolled Warlock/warrior(Warrior is an alt)
Why did you leave / Why were you kicked?: Guild disband.
Why do you want to join Panda Chess Club?: I Feel that i have alot of freetime after school and i really enjoy wow and i tierd of fooling around in pugs..
Why should we concider recruiting you? (Sell yourself... This is an important question: Im a nice person ingame aswell outside the game, Im easy to handle as a person, Ithink im fun aswell ppl saying that atleast..
Do you know anyone in the guild that would be able to vouch for your membership?:Iknow the mighty Rosesred!!!

Chasty

Back to top Go down

[Accepted]Destro/affi Warlock Empty Re: [Accepted]Destro/affi Warlock

Post  Chasty Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:55 pm

The text was abit messy ;p sorry for that!, And about mining i will switch it out to inscription for the shoulder enchant

Chasty

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosesred Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:06 am

Hi Måns!
Glad to see your application!
As every officer is not able to judge when it comes to IRL mates. I will just write down that I'm vouching for you and can confirm on all the kills you have done.(For Example: Death Note was one of the biggest and best guilds during TBC. They kinda invited "HOW TO" videos If I remember correctly Razz )

All I can say from a officer perspective is to fix the gems, enchants and such. Then it's "biff".

Good luck!
//Rosesred.

Rosesred
Guild leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Chasty Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:09 am

Head enchant will be fixed any day, Inscription will take some time a few days if ill start tommorw, depends on how fast iam..
Some gems will be switched out ofc...

Chasty

Back to top Go down

Post  Fiskmaskinen Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:02 am

Kälmä? jaso.
Fiskmaskinen
Fiskmaskinen

Back to top Go down

Post  Chasty Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:41 pm

Yepp, btw SoH rep fixed only kirin tor left gogo