Panda Chess Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Accepted]Totemterror - Resto Shaman

5 posters

Go down

[Accepted]Totemterror - Resto Shaman Empty [Accepted]Totemterror - Resto Shaman

Post  Totemterror Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:55 am

Name: Josh
Short description of yourself and your life: I currently go to college and study: Physics, Business, Computing and film studies. i enjoy football and and hanging out with m mates, most of all playing wow though

Character name: Totemterror
Class: Shaman
Race: Tauren
Professions: Leatherworking and Inscription
Armory link: http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Talnivarr&n=Totemterror
Spec: Resto
Reason for choosing your spec: I was orrigionally enhance with a resto offspec and found when i was healing i enjoyed it much more so made it my main spec and have never looked back since
Are you willing to respec if we need you to?: If need i can respec but i have a very good resto spec and not a bad enhnace offspec
Did you play your character from scratch?: Yes
When did you start playing wow?: About 1 year ago
Describe your spell/ability rotation on a regular raid encounter: well as resto i dont really have a rotation but i do a few things like make sure that riptide is always on someone whenever it cools down and always keep an earth shield on the tanks
How do you prepare yourself for a raid?: Make sure i have atleast 3 flasks in my inventory and mana potions
Do you keep yourself up to date when it comes to theorycrafting and class changes: yes i do

What are your current regular playtimes?: I play almost every day except tuesdays and am on most evenings and days
Are you involved in any activities that could interfere with your raiding?: Juts college work so if an exam is coming i will be concentrating on revising for that but will still make time for wow

Pre-TBC raid experience: didnt play pre TBC
TBC-raid experience: N/A
WotLK-raid experience: I have been to every raid and cleared all except a few these are: Last boss in ICC 25, ToGC 25 and twins and anub arak on ToGC 10
Do you know your way around Ventrilo 2.x and have a microphone (and aren't afraid to use it): Yes
Which guilds have you previously been in?: I was in Aggressive Sense then moved to Hydra which i am currently in.
Why did you leave / Why were you kicked?: I want to leave due to stupid players and bad guild management and would like to run ToGC
Why do you want to join Panda Chess Club?: The progress i saw is very good and i would like to be a part of that also my friend Kza is in the guild.
Why should we concider recruiting you? (Sell yourself... This is an important question: I am a very good player and have learnt my spec well i am the best raid healer in most raids i go to, and am a quick learner so can folow tactics easilly. i am very well geared and would like to be part of a very good guild like Panda Chess Club
Do you know anyone in the guild that would be able to vouch for your membership?: Kza

Totemterror

Back to top Go down

[Accepted]Totemterror - Resto Shaman Empty Re: [Accepted]Totemterror - Resto Shaman

Post  Geraldine Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:04 am

So gear look good and enchants but WHATS whit the feet enchant? And you havn't done keepers and Yogg, General

I hope that fintnamn can give he's point of this one too.
Geraldine
Geraldine

Back to top Go down

[Accepted]Totemterror - Resto Shaman Empty Re: [Accepted]Totemterror - Resto Shaman

Post  Fintnamn Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:58 am

Sweet gear, and about what Geraldine say about the boots enchant i dont know what hes talking about tbh x) For us shamans we should either have that one you have,or the one with minor speed increase and 15stam. Tho ive been having the one you have all the time but going to change while ive been reading about it and the minor speed thing helps alot during raids. I think everything looks nice but i wondering some stuff, i see that you gemmed almost everything with 20+ haste and then i see like 4-5 other gems which give spell power and haste and haste mp5 which maybe just because the meta, but if you need 1 yellow socket 1 blue socket 1 red socket you should just have 1 12sp 10 haste and one 10haste 5 mp5, not more than that if you gonna socket everything 20+ haste, if you look on my armory am socketing so i get my socket bonus = am not going haste only which you do. So i should say that you fix everything 20+ haste and 1 blue and 1 red socket if you are thinking of haste only.

And about the spec, imo you should respec and change the "Healing Wave" for "Elemental Weapons" while we shamans not often using "Healing Wave", we often be on the raid and heal with "Chain Heal" and "Lesser Healing Wave". And last thing, your glyph Water Mastery you should change for either Riptide or Lesser Healing Wave.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
And now about the person himself and his character. Seems like a nice guy and a good playing shaman, and my opinion is to take him in and try him, vouch! Now its up to the officers.

Cheers,
Robin aKa Fintnamn

Fintnamn

Back to top Go down

Post  Geraldine Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:40 am

Well sorry about the enchant but the rest looks good like fintnamn did say and moar Brittish ppl in the guild that speaks on vent!
Geraldine
Geraldine

Back to top Go down

Post  Duuril Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:04 pm

Hey there, u got my vouch if u tell me that u love liverpool<3
Duuril
Duuril

Back to top Go down

Post  Totemterror Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:26 pm

Sorry im a man united fan Razz but back to my gems i have taken mainly haste except on the pieces where the socket bonus looks nice. also i have been wondering which glyph to change for my water shield one anyway so that will be changed. im not to sure about the changing the healing wave in my talent tree when i was looking most online sites say to have the sepc i got.

Totemterror

Back to top Go down

Post  Duuril Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:11 pm

i don't like you then! ;]
Duuril
Duuril

Back to top Go down

Post  Fintnamn Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:26 pm

Okey, but back to the glyph again, since you have so damn much haste, you shouldnt need to do a single healing wave in a raid. It should only be CH/LHW and with the spec you get more spell power which always is a + when you only gemming Haste.

Cheers,
Robin aKa Fintnamn

Fintnamn

Back to top Go down

Post  Totemterror Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:59 pm

i have changed the glyph and im now just researching new specs without healing wave in it so i can respec becuase i agree with the fact that healing wave isnt even used that much

Totemterror

Back to top Go down

Post  Fintnamn Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:43 am

Great mate, tho we have alot of new resto shamans i dont know if we need one currently, but i think you look really nice and you got my vote! Hope that the officers think like me! Good Luck mate!

Fintnamn

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosesred Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:21 pm

Accepted as Trail.
Welcome to PCC.
//PCC

Rosesred
Guild leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down