Panda Chess Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Accepted]Combat Rogue

5 posters

Go down

[Accepted]Combat Rogue Empty [Accepted]Combat Rogue

Post  Quikken Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:07 am

Information
---------------

Name: Andreas

Tell us abit about yourself(occupation/hobbies/school and so on): well i can start tell u that im studying my second year on upper secondary school with IT direction, and on my sparetime i like to be with my friends and play wow ofc Smile

Char information
-----------------------

Name of the char: Quikken

Class: Rogue

Race: Undead

Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Talnivarr&n=Quikken

Can you raid Wednesday,Thursday and Sundays from 18:30 servertime?: i think i can raid up to 99% of these three days in week

Specc: Combat sword/axe specc atm but i haved tried some mutilate the last days.

Why have you chosen that spec?: why i play Combat main is because i can play that specc pretty good and push good dps.

Are you willing to respecc if that is what the guild needs?: as i said i have tried play mutilate the last days and think its a good and funny specc to so it shouldnt be a problem actually.

Proffessions: 450 herb / 420 leatherworking (130 ap on wrist) :p

Experince with the char your applying with: toc25/10 uld25 13/14 totgc10 4/5

Experince with another char: only got the rogue as lvl 80

Earlier guilds worth mentioning: chop chop

Why did u leave them? : i havent leaved chop chop yet, but i will if i get accepted on trial.

How active are you? : I play everyday in week except friday evenings and for the most saturday evenings to if im not on LAN ofc ;p

Do you have ventrilo and microphone and are not afraid to use em?: yes i have, and im not afraid to use my microphone.

Connection and stability: 8/1 Telia

Any other information you would like to give us goes here: i think i have tell u the most important but if u have some more questions its just to contact me with a pm or ingame.

Quikken

Back to top Go down

[Accepted]Combat Rogue Empty Re: [Accepted]Combat Rogue

Post  Duuril Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:20 am

It doe's look good with your gear and it seems that you are a nice and good guy. I would recommend you to get 4 setbonus from t8 or t9 and change boots enchant to 15 stamina and increased movement speed or 16 agi. And try to do onyxia 25 for the bloodfang head.

But it doe's look good anyways Smile good luck!
Duuril
Duuril

Back to top Go down

Post  Fiskmaskinen Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:36 am

I'm not sure we need another rogue at the moment. I'd have to check with the other officers. Good luck!

Off topic: Söt engelska Adam : )
Fiskmaskinen
Fiskmaskinen

Back to top Go down

Post  Quikken Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:15 pm

well i try to get 4 set bonus of t9, but its kind of hard to get trophys when i roll like an asshole ;p so its alot easier to gear up in a guild. and i havent even seen t9 drop for rogue in voa 25 ;o so lets say that im one of the unlucky rogues on talnivarr... hehe

Quikken

Back to top Go down

Post  Circhi Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:42 pm

I kinda have to disagree with Fiskmaskinen there, you are a nice geared rogue your wep and enchants are cool. But you can get some new armor parts. ANd for 25 man you can actually roll with two rogues. i have seen people who roll with 3 rogues. You'll get a answer shortly thought. Probably on sunday when alll the officers are gathered. Cause now during weekends everyone is away drinking Razz
Circhi
Circhi

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosesred Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:26 pm

Accepted as a Trial.
Whisper a officer for invite.
Welcome!
//PCC

Rosesred
Guild leader

Back to top Go down